Hexagon 1 – Chapter 9 – Making it his domain
807 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rykard closed his eyes and pushed out the chatter. The scrapes of coal on paper were pushed far to the background. Everything was put behind a wall of metaphysical liquid, as he wove the power within him into yarn threaded through the needle of his will.

When his eyes flew open, they did so with a flash of power. The few who weren’t captured by this spark turned their gaze to him when his hands did meet in a loud slap. “Step back and let me all show you the beauty of my woman and the artist’s soul of your king!” Rykard declared, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Hastily, everyone scrambled, creating a clearing much larger than what he had anticipated needing.

‘If they’re being that kind, why not measure up to the expectations?’ the mage thought and upped the amount of mana he poured into his vision. Conjuration was an art of equal parts magical expertise and imagination. The fleeting creation of the spell was going to be a manifestation of his wishes. The more accurate the wishes, the better the statue would be.

With one final push of his will, he penetrated into the conjuring realm. Swiftly, he entangled the theoretical mass of that plane and shaped it into the object he wished to exist. Standard Conjuration would have the kind of object he wanted be imbued into the spellwork itself. Not so for this highly specific feat he had in mind.

Pouring power into the spellwork, he pulled the tapestry together and into this realm.

Before him appeared, in a gust of arcane winds, a statue five metres from the bottom of the plinth to the top of the red hairs. As if wet, the static strands stuck to the sides of the vixen’s face, back, shoulders, and even her nearly naked breasts. Squished together between her upper arms, her tits were covered just enough by a raised towel to hide her nipples. One raised hand assured that much, the other, just in front of her crotch, made sure the thin white towel equally hid her cunt from the ravishing eyes of the entranced crowd.

Belying her attempt to cover herself, the representation of Miyo’s thighs were slightly raised from her lower legs, her torso tilted forwards. She was leaning towards something, and the lustful glint in her green eyes and the tip of her tongue extended down to her chin was the invitation for her one Master to take hold of her recently cleansed form and stain it all over again.

Of course, no such obscenity was actually in the statue. It was all mere inference, from her tantalising position and carefully crafted expression. Rykard looked at his work, from the juicy ass to the delectable tits, and nodded happily. Although it was all conjured metal and paint, the pale fox woman looked as squishy to the touch as the one Rykard grabbed by the leash of her bundled hair.

Miyo moaned, the pain of having her hair pulled long since turned into a trigger for lust, as long as she recognized it was him that did it. Many things were different when he, her Master, did with her as he pleased. “Find Kaela,” he whispered into Miyo’s big, fluffy ear. A finger found its way to the naked vixen’s cunt. “I am one push away from earning their loyalty for good. My victory is assured.”

That made the cool-headed woman turn all red with desire. Her cunt turned dripping wet in the short time it took her to nod. Among the sharpest turn ons for Miyo, or any woman in Rykard’s experience, was to see him succeed and excel.

Miyo stepped away from the statue of herself, while Rykard swiftly climbed up the two metre plinth. Standing beneath the lustful, drooling face of his queen’s image, he addressed the crowd below - the most eager and ready artists of the Hexagon, the pillars of the communities, those that did not just partake in the festival but prepared it. Those were the effective aristocrats of this world. All he needed was them and the word would spread.

“Artists of Aulone, I, Rykard, Contestant who summoned you, present to you my commitment to your glorious craft! Although this statue does not have the longevity of metal, I hope it shows all of you that I share the soul of your great calling! The female form is to be cherished, in all of its beauty and all of its teasing potential. Although I may have further demands of you, be assured that joining my realm as my first Hexagon will give you access to a growing domain where your arts shall be appreciated. Will you follow a kindred being as your king?!”

The shouts of agreement were scattered, but swiftly grew louder as more and more joined the call. Soon, the entire campsite, about a hundred people, were joined in cheering his name.

Rykard grinned ear to ear, a mixture of smug confidence and satisfaction. Within his soul, he felt the switch being flipped. The gods acknowledged the Hexagon as conquered and with it enabled him to check out the updated map and to summon the next territory.

Neither were on his mind right now. Success was not just a turn-on for Miyo. His cock was throbbing in his tight pants and that needed an outlet. First, however, he raised his fist into the sky to make the crowd let out one final roar, before falling silent. “Many of you already know, already heard, or already guessed that I believe that, in an environment of adults, more than just tantalising is permissible, so excuse me while I celebrate this victory the proper way!”

Rykard jumped off the plinth and landed in front of Miyo and Kaela, the two of them stepping up just in time. The redhead was already panting, her expression one outstretched tongue away from matching that of the statue. The brunette next to her was crimson red and clad only in her incredibly tight clothes.

Grabbing her chin, Rykard made her look up into his green eyes. The hazel was filled with embarrassment and desire. “I desire you, Kaela. For today, perhaps for tomorrow, right here and right now, if you would allow me. Nothing beyond that. A little fun, between a king and a very helpful subject.”

Kaela swallowed, for a moment clearly wrestling between the desires of the flesh and any reservations she had towards intimacy outside relationships. Promiscuity was clearly not one of her sins, considering the voluntary policy of abstinence this Hexagon had endured until now. As she beheld his broad shoulders and the hard angles of his jawline, her resistance melted away. Even if she wasn’t a slut, she was clearly going to make the exception for him. “P-please have your way with me…”

“You’re forgetting-” Miyo started and stopped when Rykard raised his hand.

“She doesn’t have to call me by the title, this is fun, not training,” he stated.

“Yes, Master,” Miyo swooned and dropped to her knees. Nuzzling against his bulge, she now fully looked like the desperately submissive version of herself a few metres up.

“That being said, this will be more enjoyable if you follow her lead,” Rykard stated and loosened the buttons of his collar.

“Y-yes,” Kaela stammered and dropped to her knees. She glanced over her shoulder, beheld the crowd, and shuddered in, what Rykard assumed, was a mixture of terror and excitement. Without the confidence of the redhead, she pressed her nose into his crotch to distract herself from the overwhelmed stares of young people bereft of physical relationships for a bit too long.

Rykard grinned, he very much doubted these people had the stomach to break out into an outright orgy just because they saw him fuck two women in front of them. They would, however, doubtlessly take inspiration from his actions and be more open towards outdoor action than they previously had been. Not that he minded. As long as minors were kept away from it, public intimacies could go quite far. That was Rykard’s view on it.

And here he was king.

18