Chapter 3- A new beginning (3)
93 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was continually working on the 9 gates, the 9 gates is a secret technique where one opens all the doors standing between them to achieve Godhood.

Your body strength is important in opening the 9 gates but what matters most is spirit, and in my previous life I had the most powerful spirit out of everyone I've seen; even my paternal grandfather who's 8th gate spirit was  only comparable to me who had achieved the 5th gate at the time.

Quantifying how powerful your spirit was, was decided by 2 things, quantity and quality; my paternal grandpa at the time when i achieved the 5th gate was stuck on the 8th gate. His quality of spirit was slightly higher due to opening each gate increasing your quality of spirit exponentially while the quantity of spirit was much less increased. Thus me at the 5th gate having only slightly less quality spirit and slightly more quantity just shows how powerful my spirit was from birth. 

Though my paternal grandpa eventually opened the 9th gate which made him practically a God. Even when I had reached the 8th gate I still was nothing compared to him. Just goes to show how much more powerful a deity is from a mortal. But the time it took and the requirements it took went up proportionally with the strength increase.

Though I would need to confirm  of a hypothesis I had since coming to the world. Since I still remember my previous life then possibly the reason could be because my spirit is in this body. 

I closed my eyes and cleared my mind of all thoughts and tried to go deep into my subconscious to make the 9 gates to enlightenment. 

Though it exists in everyone the technique to open them was to create them in your subconscious in a specific way, each door had a different design while the final door was radiating a pure white glow. Only when creating the metaphorical doors in your subconscious could you open the gates. 

Creating them and opening them would take time, but I believe I could do it before my training starts in 4 more years.  

2