Chapter 3: Harvest! Continuous Fusion!
105 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although Ye Fei has a powerful talent, his combat power is far from that of Lai Yong. Seeing how Lai Yong was killed instantly, he knows that if he were to approach the shore, the outcome would be disastrous.

"This world is too dangerous; I must be careful!"

"If I don't quickly acquire resources, with this small dilapidated boat, I'll definitely be done for if I encounter a slightly larger shark."

Ye Fei looks at the shark following him not far away, feeling anxious.

He is well aware that he is currently running naked in a perilous ocean, and time is running out for him. He must quickly improve his strength!

"Damn... it seems all the small islands are dangerous. How can we acquire resources if we can't go ashore?"

"What else can we do? Dive, fish, or hunt fish!"

"Who has water? I'm so thirsty."

"Wuwu... there's a shark following me. Someone save me; I'm just a 16-year-old girl."

Desperate pleas fill the chat channel, and everyone is extremely anxious.

"We must unite! If we continue like this, each fighting on our own, we're heading towards destruction!"

"Form teams! We can tie many small boats together to create a floating island and develop together!"

"Yes, I didn't think of that. Let's gather at the coordinates directly below the sun!"

Everyone enthusiastically agrees.

Soon, various fleets start forming.

Huang Jie, with his B-rank talent, naturally becomes the most sought-after individual.

With a powerful battleship, impervious to sneak attacks, he accepts anyone who comes within tens of kilometers.

A few individuals with C-rank talents also reveal their strength.

Ye Fei silently observes everything, wondering if his talent is suitable for teaming up with others. What effect would it have if he fused with other people's battleships? However, considering his current weak strength, he suppresses the urge to show off.

Oh right!

Ye Fei thinks of Lai Yong, and his eyes light up.

Lai Yong is already dead, but what about his battleship...

With this in mind, Ye Fei quickly heads towards the direction Lai Yong announced before his death.

After Lai Yong's death, his henchmen tear down the floating platform in tears.

No one expected that the first group of individuals to upgrade their battleships would do so in this manner.

When all the henchmen have left, Ye Fei cautiously paddles forward, heading towards that area of the sea.

Bang!

A wave hits, nearly capsizing Ye Fei's small boat.

The closer he gets to the island, the larger the waves become due to the obstruction caused by the landmass.

Carefully stabilizing the hull, Ye Fei scans the surroundings.

He sees bits of broken wood and torn sails floating in this area.

There is also a spot where blood is surging, causing the water to bubble as if boiling.

That is Lai Yong's body being torn apart by sharks attracted by the scent of blood.

The churning bloodwater unsettles Ye Fei.

"Damn!"

Suddenly, an eyeball is propelled towards him by a wave, startling Ye Fei.

This world is truly full of dangers—a survival of the fittest!

Taking a deep breath to calm himself, Ye Fei continues rowing while keeping a close eye on the shark following him.

He realizes that time is running out for him, as he is aware that he is currently running in a dangerous ocean. With his small boat, encountering a slightly larger shark would be a certain death sentence.

"Shit!"

In that moment, he bravely reaches out and retrieves the eyeball still attached to its blood vessels, bringing it closer to the boat.

Ye Fei can see that when Lai Yong died, he was extremely unwilling; his dilated pupils still held a sense of horror.

Not daring to look for too long, Ye Fei quickly activates his fusion talent.

"Fusion!"

A burst of light appears between the eyeball and the hull...

【Ding! Fusion success! The battleship gains an additional ability—Precision Shooting!】

Huh!

Precision Shooting!

Isn't that Lai Yong's talent??

Ye Fei is overjoyed.

This fusion talent is truly amazing—it directly fuses the opponent's talent. He quickly opens the attribute panel to confirm.

Indeed, there is now an additional section labeled 【Battleship Ability】.

【Battleship Ability】: Precision Shooting

Precision Shooting greatly increases accuracy when firing on the ship.

What's even more miraculous is that the eyeball has also grown onto the ship, allowing Ye Fei to observe the underwater situation.

As a Captain, he has a special connection with the battleship, and with the integration of the eyeball, Ye Fei gains an additional perspective.

With this newfound ability, together with Precision Shooting, Ye Fei's chances of hitting underwater creatures skyrocket!

"So this is the correct way to use the fusion talent."

Ye Fei can't help but smile.

At this moment, he actively scans the sea, wondering if Lai Yong's other eyeball is still intact.

A battleship with only one eye gives an odd feeling.

But thinking about it again, Lai Yong is powerful, equipped with a harpoon and fishnet. However, he is an exam

3