Chapter 5: Symbiotic Crew, Biologic Servant!
78 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking briskly to the side of the female corpse, Ye Fei grabs her leg and lifts her up...

Bang!

Soon, the female corpse is thrown onto the boat, and a golden light shines.

【Ding! Fusion success! Obtained shipborne symbiotic crew member—Biologic Servant!】

【Biologic Servant: A lifeless walking corpse without intelligence, it is part of the battleship and possesses its talents from when it was alive (Note: The talent of this servant is 'Breaking Through the Waves').】

The talent "Breaking Through the Waves" doubles the speed of the battleship when sailing!

Damn!

"Servant, activate your talent!"

Ye Fei is amazed by the fusion's miraculous effect.

Is this the power of fusion?

Incredible!

He reaches out and touches the woman's body, feeling the coldness, but it's not stiff at all. Instead, it gives a soft and cool sensation.

Due to the loss of consciousness, there is no hint of vitality in her eyes, making her seem like a machine.

From this perspective...the Biologic Servant is quite similar to a robot, except one is made of steel and the other flesh and blood.

The Servant can walk on the ship and, when not moving, slowly root itself to the feet, becoming part of the battleship. She obtains the nutrients her body needs through the battleship.

And the battleship's source of nutrients comes from the shark's feeding and the tunicate eating microorganisms from the sea.

With the effect of the "Set Sail" talent, Ye Fei's Power attribute has now doubled to 8, equivalent to two times that of an average sail battleship.

This has greatly increased his strength!

Afterward, Ye Fei walks towards the corpse of the woman in stockings.

She has a fiery figure and a pair of long legs. She must have been popular when she was alive.

Ye Fei throws her onto the boat...

【Ding! Fusion success! Obtained shipborne symbiotic crew member—Biologic Servant!】

【Servant Talent: Underwater Sonar!】

This time, the extracted talent is an E-rank auxiliary talent with average practical combat effectiveness.

However, upon learning about the talent's function, Ye Fei becomes ecstatic.

Sonar uses sound waves to emit and receive echoes for scanning and detection purposes.

Many marine creatures have similar abilities, such as dolphins and sperm whales.

This ability is like an underwater radar, used to search for schools of fish and detect rocks. It is incredibly useful!

The ocean world is vast, and for Ye Fei, the underwater world is even more mysterious.

Now that he has sonar, he can expand his field of view.

It is extremely useful for both hunting and avoiding risks.

Of course, if this were his only talent, it would be mediocre.

But in combination with his other talents, this talent can become invaluable!

Soon, Ye Fei efficiently cleans up the battlefield.

Wood +1

Oar +1

Fish meat +1

Fish meat +1

...

He also collects the clothes of the two deceased.

He doesn't need these things, but others might, and they can be used for resource exchange.

After completing these tasks, Ye Fei checks his attributes and feels a great sense of achievement.

In less than an hour, his battleship has evolved from a dilapidated dinghy to a fully armed biologic warship.

Power, defense, and damage control have all reached average levels. He has gained two crew members, three talents, and even increased his Power attribute by fusing with them.

Although his battleship currently has a displacement of only 2 tons, it is compact and powerful. Ordinary 1-star battleships are no match for him.

After all, among ships of the same level, there are different tiers, and Ye Fei has discovered that the "Overall Evaluation" section of the world's laws does not calculate the battleship's strength based on its talents.

Because Ye Fei has too many talents, and they can complement each other.

The specific amount of power he can exert depends entirely on his personal performance and cannot be quantified.

In other words, his strength is greatly underestimated.

"My overall strength is at least 2 stars."

Ye Fei makes a judgment.

"Master, there is a fleet approaching, and a big creature is coming up from the deep sea."

Suddenly, the servant beside him speaks with a slightly hoarse voice.

Hmm?

A big creature? Could it be attracted by the previous scent of blood?

Ye Fei is surprised and quickly asks the servant for more details.

According to her, the length of the creature is five times that of a shark, which means it measures ten meters!

A giant creature!

He must leave immediately!

As for the approaching fleet, Ye Fei doesn't pay any attention to them. With his speed, there is simply no chance of a confrontation.

While quickly setting sail, as a precaution, Ye Fei throws most of the fish meat he salvaged back into the sea.

One reason is to use it as bait, and the other is to reduce the weight of the ship.

"Hey!! Get lost over there!"

"Boss, it seems someone is taking our resources!"

Within the fleet, someone with visual talents shouts angrily.

"Just as expected

3