Chapter 6: A Great Increase in Strength!
77 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That person must have known about the monster!"

"Yes... among the things he left behind, there was only meat and no wood."

After finally repelling the sea monster, the members of Trident feel like crying. They suffered heavy losses!

Just now, three ships were destroyed!

"That person... is very strong! Not only in terms of speed but also exceptional detection abilities."

"The other person might actually have a C-rank or even... B-rank talent!"

Some people analyze the situation carefully.

"Quickly cancel the bounty on that person."

Lu An hasn't even had time to recover before issuing the command.

"Forget it, I'll handle it myself."

He thinks for a moment, takes a deep breath, and says over the communication channel, "To the person earlier, I apologize sincerely for misunderstanding you. It was our mistake as Trident to not recognize your capabilities."

For a moment, the communication channel is filled with laughter from the onlookers.

They thought Trident was so domineering and even put out a bounty, but less than ten minutes later, they were thoroughly humiliated.

"It's better to call Trident the 26K Pure Clown Fleet~"

"Too bad there isn't a private chat channel; otherwise, Lu An would probably say, 'Brother, there were a lot of people outside, so I'll kneel down for you.'"

"I wonder if anyone knows this great person? I want to hitch a ride~"

"Eager to hitch a ride? Prepare for the burden ~ I'm afraid you won't be able to handle it. Let me do it. If the great person sees this, they can contact me!"

"..."

Ye Fei watches the conversation in the communication channel and can't help but laugh.

He didn't expect the members of Trident to be so clueless, which ended up helping him by distracting the sea monster and allowing him to safely escape.

But he doesn't bother paying attention to the chat channel. Instead, he focuses on finding more items that can be fused...

The appearance of the sea monster just now made him realize that he is still weak. If targeted by a powerful creature, life and death truly depend on the monster's whims.

This is just the beginning... It's hard to imagine what the scene will be like in seven days during the Cataclysm.

He must become stronger as soon as possible!

An hour later, using his powerful detection ability and a spear made of wood, Ye Fei shoots and kills a strange fish.

The fish has a tough skull.

After fusing with the battleship, his defense has increased to 4, reaching a new level. He uses the fish bones to make a fishing rod.

Besides scavenging corpses, fishing is also an option for Ye Fei.

And so, while scavenging and fishing, Ye Fei fuses with several marine creatures.

He fuses with small sharks, strange bone fish, seaweed, jellyfish...

He also discovers a pattern.

Each type of creature can only fuse with its two or three most prominent "primary attributes." Anything beyond that simply becomes nourishment for the biologic warship.

For example, the shark primarily excels at swimming and hunting, so after obtaining its swimming and predatory teeth, it cannot fuse with any new abilities.

So now, he isn't interested in sharks. The most intriguing creatures in this area are the killer whales.

Killer whales can dive into the deep sea, they have a large tonnage, and they are fast. So far, Ye Fei has encountered them only once. He saw one jump out of the water from afar, but when he rushed over, it had already swum away.

During this time, Ye Fei also salvaged a human corpse, although it was already in pieces. He only managed to fuse with the head of the person.

As a result, the battleship gained another ability—underwater vision.

It's not very useful, but it's still a harvest.

At this moment, near a desolate rocky island, Ye Fei docks the boat in a sheltered spot.

He is checking his own data.

Know thyself, know thy enemy, and you will never be defeated.

【Captain】: Ye Fei

【Battleship】: Biologic Warship

【Displacement】: 2 tons

【Defense】: 4

【Damage Control】: 4

【Firepower】: 2

【Power】: 4

【Talents】: Unlimited Fusion

【Crew Members】: 3 (Talents: Underwater Vision (F-rank), Underwater Sonar (E-rank), Breaking Through the Waves (E-rank))

【Requirements for Battleship Upgrade】: 100 units of wood, 10 energy (7/10)

【Overall Evaluation】: 2-star battleship

"Not bad! The overall evaluation has reached 2 stars!"

"The energy is almost full!"

After checking the data, Ye Fei feels delighted.

He knows that this is just the overall evaluation based on paper data alone.

With his four talents and the various unique abilities of the biologic warship, his overall evaluation should start at least from 3 stars!

"With my current strength, I can easily handle ordinary marine creatures under 2 meters. Even if I encounter powerful monsters, I can easily escape even if I can't defeat them."

Ye Fei murmurs to himself.

He is confident.

After the excitement fades, Ye Fei calms down and sets sail again.

Just then, the servant beside him reminds him, "There's a monster, it seems 

3