Chapter 9: Crushing Power!
66 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this moment, on the battlefield.

The human side was at a disadvantage.

However, Ye Fei knew that with ten warships joining in, the situation would soon be reversed.

By then, this shark whale would suffer a bit and most likely try to escape.

And what he needed to do was to lock onto the shark whale's escape route and wait for it to surface to breathe, just like before.

Of course, there was also a possibility: before he could catch up, the fleet would kill the shark whale within a short period of time.

As Ye Fei rushed towards the battlefield, he analyzed carefully.

The trio on the battlefield seemed to be a group of independent players, and their individual strengths were not strong.

But the other fleet seemed quite formidable.

They were already chatting in the communication channel.

The fleet captain was a C-ranked talent named Wang Yifeng, with the talent "Forward Four".

Ye Fei vaguely remembered this person. He was one of the promising C-ranked talents, and his talent, combined with his excellent initial warship, allowed him to develop rapidly. He was well-known in this area and even more popular than Lai Yong back then.

However, from the conversation in the chat, they seemed to have just experienced a big battle and lost a powerful member.

On the distant battlefield, both sides naturally noticed Ye Fei.

However, neither side paid attention to him.

After all, this was just a warship, although it was fast, its size was not big.

They all thought that Ye Fei had come over to collect some energy and watch the spectacle.

"Friends on the sail warship over there, thank you for your help, but be careful when approaching! This beast is incredibly strong, don't face it head-on!" someone in the trio spoke in the communication channel, sharing their experience.

Among the trio, someone else spoke optimistically, "Haha, it doesn't matter. Even before this brother arrives, Big Brother Wang Yifeng has already taken care of the shark whale!"

"Wind is here, everyone move aside a bit, don't get accidentally injured!"

"I'll go, Brother Feng has made a move? We get to see the brilliance of Forward Four again!"

"Sea Mud Car, number one in the world!"

"Feng is awesome!"

"It seems like Feng Shao and the shark whale are having a showdown!"

What was originally just an ordinary battle that happened all the time suddenly became lively when someone mentioned Wang Yifeng's participation.

Many people started flattering and trying to catch Wang Yifeng's attention.

Ye Fei was also curious about Wang Yifeng's talent ability.

He carefully observed the other party's warship.

Wang Yifeng was inside the cockpit, not clearly visible, but his warship was already in action.

Boom!

Whoosh!

Without any warning, Wang Yifeng's warship suddenly accelerated, reaching an extremely fast speed. The front of the ship even lifted up, revealing a hard animal bone ramming horn underneath.

With the sudden acceleration of the enormous object, even the shark whale was startled. It quickly tried to evade, but Wang Yifeng's warship's speed was too fast. In the blink of an eye, it violently collided with the shark whale.

Boom!

A muffled sound echoed as water splashed from a distance.

This collision was not light.

The shark whale was hit directly on its vulnerable head, causing its entire head to cave in. Its body trembled, and then it uncontrollably turned over, exposing its belly.

Immediately after, a large burst of white light flew up.

The white light split into 13 different-sized clusters and flew into the participating warships.

"Haha! I can finally accumulate enough energy to upgrade my warship!"

"Hehe~ I already have 8 points, just need some wood and I can upgrade~"

"Awesome! Another 0.5 points added!"

"We finally killed this shark whale! Finally got rid of some frustration!"

The energy from killing the monster was half for the person who landed the final blow and the other half was divided equally.

It seemed that each person's warship required a different amount of energy for upgrades.

Ye Fei looked at the communication channel and gathered some useful information.

In this case, the benefits of teaming up weren't as numerous as he had imagined...

People like Wang Yifeng, who had decent strength but couldn't solo monsters, were suitable for teaming up.

As for him, with his speed, high attack power, and defense, he had the potential to develop into a hexagonal warrior. In this situation, he could do everything on his own, which meant all the benefits were his to take.

Moreover, he wasn't without assistants. The three capable servants on his ship were more loyal and reliable than teammates in a group.

When comparing the two, Ye Fei's desire to form a team diminished significantly.

Just then, a crew member carefully examined the shark whale and loudly exclaimed, "Boss, this is not the same shark whale that attacked us before!"

"Huh?"

"Damn it, I knew this shark whale looked smaller."

"It doesn't matter, that beast has tough skin and flesh. Besides, no one other than the boss can kill it."

"That kid over there was lucky. The shark whale was actually swimming towards him, but luckily it ignored him."

Ye Fei suddenly realized.

So the shark whale he killed earlier was the one that attacked Wang Yifeng and his group, causing it to be heavily injured.

"Boss, let's chase after it and avenge our brother!" someone shouted.

"Yes, we must slaughter that beast!"

The crew members were filled with excitement.

Ye Fei was also excited. He could fuse with the shark whale soon!

"Not in a hurry. There are bloodstains along the way, so the other side couldn't have gone far," Wang Yifeng calmly said.

Ah?

Someone was confused about what he meant. How could they upgrade here?

"Right! Use the shark whale as bait! Why didn't I think of that!" someone suddenly realized.

"Boss is truly wise!"

After being reminded by him, many people also understood.

"Quick! Don't just stand there! Let's drain the blood from the shark whale!"

"We'll watch our boss brutally beat up the shark!"

"Our boss is about to level up!"

"..."

"This friend, we called you over to help, so you can have a share of the shark whale meat. Just cut it yourself, but when the shark comes later... you can't get involved," someone suddenly remembered Ye Fei's presence.

Ye Fei was speechless. He was eager to let his warship attack the shark whale, but now you're telling me to wait?

Old Chen also spoke, "Hey, don't say it like that. Brother, don't misunderstand. What we mean is that you can fight the shark whale on your own, but when we attract the shark whales for a group battle, the main pressure will be on us. You can't take advantage of it. And as you saw, our boss's ability is incredibly powerful. Even we have to stay far away to avoid getting hit accidentally."

Many people nodded in agreement with these words.

However...

One minute.

Two minutes.

Five minutes...

Blood had already stained the sea, but not a single shark had appeared yet.

For a moment, everyone was confused.

What's going on?

Where did all the nearby sharks go?

2