Chapter 10: I Slaughtered Ten Miles, and You Ask Me If I’m Willing to Be Your Underling
66 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Damn, I saw a shark not too long ago," someone exclaimed.

"Perhaps they are not attracted to the blood of the whale," someone speculated based on the situation.

"Maybe they were attracted by other blood. I saw several sharks heading that way earlier," another person chimed in.

For a moment, everyone started discussing fervently.

"This is strange..." Wang Yifeng, who had been calm all along, furrowed his brow.

He was feeling quite proud of his quick thinking, but now... there wasn't even a single shark?

"Oh no!" Wang Yifeng suddenly exclaimed, "Could it be that the shark whale attracted the sharks?"

As soon as he said this, everyone panicked.

"We're doomed! We'll be killed by the sharks!"

"All the sharks will go after it. There must be at least a dozen. The shark whale might be in danger!"

"It's alright. The sharks haven't dispersed yet, which means the battle is still ongoing!"

Wang Yifeng thought of this possibility once again.

He calmly said, "Let's hurry over. We can wait for them to weaken each other!"

"Haha! We'll benefit from this!"

"Let's go!"

"But we have to be fast!"

"Leader, you can take Li Li ahead! You're faster! With Li Li tracking, you can quickly reach there and prevent any mishaps!"

Lao Chen quickly suggested.

"Alright."

Wang Yifeng nodded in agreement.

"Too bad my battleship can't keep up with the speed, otherwise I could provide support from the side!"

"With the leader's current strength, he can handle it on his own!"

Excitement filled the fleet.

Li Li's talent was tracking the scent of blood, which happened to be useful now.

"Oh, by the way, that brother not far away, I see that your battleship has good speed. You must have a similar talent, right?" Lao Chen asked on the communication channel.

His idea was for Ye Fei to take Li Li and go faster, so that they wouldn't slow down their leader. This way, when they encountered the shark whale, they could directly engage in battle, instead of being slowed down by Li Li.

Wang Yifeng looked approvingly at this plan.

Li Li's eyes lit up as well. Who wouldn't want to work together with a handsome guy?

A man and a woman working together made the work easier.

However, at this moment, Ye Fei, sitting on the boat, was already quite impatient. When will you guys ever finish? First, it was butchering the meat, then flattering each other, and now waiting for the sharks.

And now you want me to go with you?

I hunted down the shark whale, slaughtered sharks all the way, with blood flowing like rivers, and now you ask me if I'm willing to be your underling?

He just wanted to say one word: Hurry up and go away!

Don't delay his fusion evolution!

At this moment, Ye Fei watched as the "glow" on the shark whale's body dimmed even further, becoming somewhat annoyed.

If the glow disappears completely, the shark whale will become unable to fuse.

That means he wasted all this time waiting.

"No, thanks."

So when Lao Chen asked, Ye Fei immediately rejected.

"Hmph!"

Wang Yifeng was initially startled, but then he sneered and couldn't be bothered with Ye Fei anymore. "Li Li, let's go!"

He dragged Li Li's boat and left directly.

The rest of the fleet followed suit.

"What?"

"You..."

From afar, Lao Chen pointed at Ye Fei, feeling somewhat speechless.

"What a great opportunity, and that kid doesn't take advantage of it?"

"Heh... It seems like he thinks highly of himself."

"This guy called Ye Fei doesn't give face to our leader."

On the communication channel, everyone chatted.

"He's alright. He's a cold-faced handsome guy, straightforward, and hasn't said anything offensive."

Some others interjected.

"Straightforward? Haha... I think he's just a cold-faced fool! If it were me, even if I didn't want to be bound and depend on someone, I would still help Wang Yifeng with this favor. Accomplish it beautifully, and then Wang Yifeng would owe me a favor. That would benefit my future development!"

"Not only that, you should also try to leave a good impression. The favor doesn't matter, but genuinely treating the leader will have a positive impact. If you constantly think about it and treat the leader sincerely, there will definitely be a return."

"Nowadays, it's different from before. This is a brutally competitive society where power is everything. If you gain the appreciation and support of the leader, it might make the difference between life and death in seven days!"

"Indeed, social interactions and favors are an art."

...

On the other hand, as soon as everyone left, Ye Fei immediately started fusing with the shark whale.

A spectacular scene unfolded as the glow shone brightly.

The teeth in front of the battleship became longer and more flexible with agile tentacles on the edges.

At the same time, the rough calcium shell on the battleship was covered with a layer of black, tough skin that could stretch freely. At critical moments, the entire battleship could be enveloped and "transformed" into a saw-toothed shark battleship!

In this state, it could activate its ability - Deep Sea Dive!

[Ding! Fusion successful! The battleship gains an additional ability - Deep Sea Dive!]

[Deep Sea Dive: After fully recharging, the battleship can initiate a dive, with the duration ranging from 20 to 60 minutes based on the intensity of movement.]

Haha!

This was exactly the ability he wanted most!

Ye Fei was ecstatic.

With this ability, he no longer had to tirelessly hunt throughout the entire sea. His next target would be the small island!

...

On the other side, not long after Ye Fei left, Wang Yifeng discovered a dead shark on the surface of the sea.

At first, he was shocked, thinking that his speculation had come true!

But then, he looked puzzled because the shark hadn't been killed by teeth. When they got closer, they could see a large hole in the head, pierced by some sharp object.

"This is strange... The flesh and skin are intact, and the shark's teeth are still there," Li Li wondered.

Shark meat was difficult to eat, but shark fin was definitely a delicacy, and shark teeth could be used to make fish spears. These were popular materials.

While the two were pondering, another shark carcass appeared, with the same cause of death.

Followed by a third one.

And a fourth...

"Oh god... what... what's going on?" Li Li's mind suddenly cleared.

She seemed to understand where all the sharks had gone.

They followed the trail of shark corpses, and as they progressed, the two witnessed a brutal battle.

So many sharks were dead, many killed instantly!

But there were also many that weren't dead, struggling in place, while the weapons that attacked them were unbelievably simple.

Just simple spears, made of wood.

Because some of these crude spears were stuck in the sharks' heads.

Some even had oars and wooden planks stuck on their heads...

In the end, Wang Yifeng and Li Li arrived at a reef.

The smell of blood still lingered there.

There were bits of flesh and corpses scattered everywhere.

Obviously, a more brutal battle had taken place here. Upon arriving, both fell silent.

Who could have done this?

"The opponent is strong."

"Much stronger than me."

"Able to kill sharks with a single blow, without giving the sharks any chance to retaliate."

Wang Yifeng's usually calm expression turned extremely serious.

He suspected that this was a top-tier expert, perhaps even the possible B-rank Talent!

"By the way... wasn't Ye Fei just passing by here?"

"With so many traces here, he couldn't have missed them."

"Or...?"

Suddenly, Li Li covered her mouth in shock, her eyes widening.

Because she thought of a possibility.

"Damn, our leader is too amazing!"

"Killing sharks with a single blow! I'm telling you, who else can do that?"

"Wind Brother is number one!"

Just then, the communication channel lit up.

Li Li opened it and saw that the rest of the fleet had already arrived at the first shark carcass, taking crazy photos and showing off.

For a moment, she twitched her mouth and looked at Wang Yifeng.

"What the f*ck

3