Chapter 11 Battleship rewards! an undeniable condition
83 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

These sharks were indeed killed not long ago, and some were even struggling, so everyone didn't think much about it, and naturally thought that it was their boss who did it.

So they were ecstatic, and quickly posted photos to show off.

Even people who are relatively low-key usually took pictures.

No way, this scene was too shocking.

For a while, the communication channel was filled with pictures of all kinds of domineering sharks being killed.

"Hiss~ Whose subordinate is this, so fierce?"

"Good guy, it must have been a shark posing repeatedly, right?"

"Obviously not, you can see that the wounds are different!"

In the communication channel, everyone was shocked.

"Haha, Brother Yifeng is amazing!"

"Congratulations to the Trident Fleet, Brother Yifeng's battle strength has greatly increased!"

"Congratulations, Brother Yifeng, Caribbean Fleet!"

"Three-body fleet, congratulations to Mr. Wang Yifeng~"

For a while, everyone congratulated.

Seeing the congratulations swiping the screen, Wang Yifeng felt like he was going to faint.

He likes to pretend, but what the hell, this isn't him!

What a hell!

"Boss, you are so powerful!!"

Just then, the rest of the fleet also arrived.

They all jumped off the battleship to congratulate.

"Then Ye Fei didn't join us just now, and now he probably regrets it."

"I didn't dare to say anything without looking at him."

"I've hit him, let's see his expression!"

Someone spoke with a sense of superiority.

"What! Who told you to make up your own mind!"

  Snapped!

Wang Yifeng was completely angry all of a sudden, and the sparks rushed up, slapping the man on the face.

"Shut the fuck up!"

Are these people poisonous?

It's not enough to put yourself on the fire, you have to push yourself into the fire pit.

The man was slapped and covered his face with a frightened expression.

For a moment, everyone was dumbfounded.

"Sorry, I didn't do this, please don't get me wrong."

"When I came here, a massacre had already taken place here."

"He's a mysterious master, very powerful, I feel ashamed! Brother Ye Fei's battleship is extremely fast! He came here just now, maybe he knows more information!"

Wang Yifeng gritted his teeth and finally decided to disclose the truth.

However, he didn't dare to directly say that Ye Fei did it, but hinted that Ye Fei's battleship was fast, and it was probably him.

One is that he is afraid of offending this possible strong man, and the other is that he may not be the other party, so don't make a mistake again and make a fool of himself.

"Hiss~ I knew Ye was not easy!"

"Ye Fei must have done it! Strong!"

"Boss Ye Fei is awesome!"

"Let me just say, the cold-faced handsome guy dared not be afraid of the pressure of the big boss just now, and he still has the confidence!"

"No wonder Mr. Ye Fei is alone. I said before that if you walk alone, you can be a beast or a god. No matter what kind of person you are, you are not easy to mess with."

"I would like to call it the cold-faced little green dragon!"

"I don't know if Ye Fei is strong or not, but if I have to lick one, I'll choose the handsome guy~"

"Can you analyze it in a sanctimonious manner? I really thought I accidentally connected to the forced cry!

If you want me to say, you just help whoever is strong. If it turns out that Ye Fei is not that mysterious master now, I'm afraid you will have another excuse. "

"Jie Jie~ The roles are reversed, let me let you know what a face-changing monster is!"

At this moment, a world law announcement sounded:

[A 3-star battleship appears in this sea area, and the battleship upgrade reward is activated! 】

[Fleet channel activated! 】

[Private chat channel activated! 】

For a while, the communication channel boiled over.

Everyone automatically ignored the last two prompts.

What the hell?

  "So fast!"

"Which big boss is this?"

"I beg the boss to show his face, I want to hang out with the boss!"

Wang Yifeng was startled, as if he had thought of something, he quickly opened the channel.

I saw that under the expectation of everyone, the boss spoke.

Liu Ru: "Hi everyone, my ability to become a 3-star depends on my strength as well as my luck. You can come and find me near the small island at a 65-degree angle to the west of the sun. Let's work together and make progress~"

"Fuck~ The goddess is coming!"

"Big brother turns out to be a beautiful woman with one top and one top!"

"Upstairs, you are not talking nonsense, you can tell by looking at your profile picture, Liu Ruru Ru Ru Liu~"

"Goddess Liu Ru is really big! It's not like some highly talented people who hide their heads and show their tails!"

The goddess was born, and news about Liu Ru immediately flooded the channel.

"Huh... It's okay..."

Wang Yifeng was relieved when he saw that the person was not Ye Fei.

It seems that it was this expert who killed the shark just now.

After all, after killing so many sharks, according to his speculation, it should have been enough to upgrade the energ

2