Chapter 13 – Kill the Monster Bird! Electric shock therapy!
97 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  The ocean plane, in fact, is a bit like a one-way translucent glass.

  Looking down from the surface of the sea, it is getting darker and darker, and the line of sight is poor.

  But from the bottom of the sea looking up, it is to the sunlight, so it looks clear.

  Quack~!

  The strange bird let out a hoarse cry.

  It had found the delicacy in the high altitude.

  But there were only a few, not a school of fish, so the rest of the strange birds heard the call and stayed on the island without moving.

  This one strange bird, on the other hand, swooped down quickly.

  Boom...!

  The next moment, it rushed directly into the bottom of the sea.

  It was like a sharp arrow.

  In the deep sea, Ye Fei relied on his external eyeball to observe this scene and could not help but marvel.

  As expected of a creature from the Transcendent World, this speed is really amazing.

  If the creature of the earth rushed like this, the whole head would have to smash.

  The strange bird was like a cannonball.

  It was too fierce!

  It is a dive as skillful as it can be, directly piercing the fish, carrying it directly down and continue to rush for more than ten meters.

  This distance was just right, I must say.

  Barf~!

  The battleship closed its mouth beautifully and crunchily.

  [Ding! Kill the level 1 monster monster bird, get energy +5]

  The rest of the people see it, the head numb around the monster birds, in Ye Fei here, direct delivery.

  It's really too easy.

  Make Ye Fei are a frost.

  What the hell, I haven't fired yet, you rushed into the mouth yourself!

  Reacting to it, Ye Fei was immediately happy.

  Yes!

  If the hand can send a circle of friends, he high and low have to come on one.

  At the same time, he was also inspired by this unexpected blow.

  Apparently, this attack was the habitual behavior of the strange bird.

  If you can make good use of it, if you are lucky, you may be able to kill the head bird among the group of strange birds first.

  As long as the leader of the strange birds died, the biggest threat of the group of strange birds would be gone.

  Immediately, Ye Fei decided not to use electric shock first, and eat them one by one!

  At the same time, Ye Fei also launched the fusion, it won't be long before he might be able to obtain new abilities.

  Continue to lure!

  Wow~

  There are fish spinning and jumping~

  The movement here once again attracted the attention of the flock of strange birds.

  The leader of the strange birds directly raised his wings and flew this way.

  "Good timing!"

  Ye Fei could not help but be excited, not expecting that just for the second time, the leader of the strange birds was lured over.

  The opponent was bigger and stronger!

  But ..... It's a bird after all!

  Boom--!

  Ye Fei repeat the same technique.

  The fierce closure of the fanged giant mouth, under the water to set off waves.

  But the surface of the sea is still calm.

  Ye Fei had thought stable.

  Which knows, this strange bird leader reaction strange fast, actually instinctively began to use sharp claws and sharp teeth in the battleship scratch.

  Puff~!

  Blood and flesh splashed.

  A large piece of flesh was cut down by the claws of the strange bird.

  Ye Fei was shocked and hurriedly manipulated the battleship to chew.

  Crap~!

  This strange bird's claws are so sharp!

  It's like a metal scythe!

  Ye Fei was surprised.

  The leader of the strange bird was swallowed violently into the beak, is also panicked, it panicked and scurrying under, actually avoided the fangs, all the way into the belly of the battleship, that is, the lower level of the battleship.

  Ye Fei made an immediate decision, immediately began to float, because of the water pressure, the battleship here can not vomit hard.

  Puff ~!

  Only to see the sharp claws from the deck through, prick pull ~!

  cut out a crack.

  The strange bird panicked and attacked frantically inside.

  The next moment, not waiting for the bird to scratch the deck to the upper level, the battleship opened its huge mouth and spat it out.

  Seeing the daylight again, the strange bird had already pissed in fear and was about to leave with its wings raised.

  "Still want to run!"

  Ye Fei was furious.

  Immediately unleashed the masterstroke - magnetic storm nova!

  Sting pull~!

  Crackle crackle crackle~!

  A circle of electric current burst out from the battleship, and within a range of tens of meters around, there were tiny electric auras scurrying in the seawater.

  The strange bird did not have time to get out of the water, it was electrocuted farts splintered, and then sank into the water with convulsions.

  Ye Fei also took this opportunity to hurriedly throw the spear.

  Poof ~ snort ~!

  Blood splashes, the strange bird was through a heart.

  The spear passed directly diagonally through its wings and emerged from its buttocks.

  Gah~!

  The strange bird struggled and screamed miserably.

  Ye Fei which can give it a chance, a side of the slaves see the opportunity to cast down the net, directly dragged the strange bird up.

  The strange bird frantically flapping wings, bones crumbling out, claws are in the deck scratched out a lot of scratches.

  This miserable scream, directly the whole island alarmed.

  Ga~Ga~~

  In a flash, the remaining dozen monster birds on the entire island quickly took off.

  If surrounded by so many strange birds, the battleship is fine, but he must be cold!

  However, Ye Fei did not panic in the slightest.

  He stepped forward and stomped on the neck of the strange bird with one foot.

  Buzz~!

  Then, a dazzling white light flew up from the strange bird and didn't enter the deck ......

  [Ding! Kill the level 1 monster monster bird (elite), gain energy +20]

  At the same time, the first monster bird just killed, has also finished fusion!

  [Ding! The fusion is successful! Battleship gains additional ability - Super Vision! (F-class)]

  [Battleship tube damage +1, firepower +1]

  At this moment, Ye Fei only felt his body was full of power, and silky warm currents rushed into his body, comfortable.

  His abdomen, which had just been wet, with his clothes attached to it, his abs were clearly visible!

  Haha!

  Great!

  Ye Fei could not help but shout out.

  Strength visible to the naked eye is increasing!

  But at this time, Ye Fei could not experience more, he hurriedly manipulated the battleship began to sink.

  At the same time, a golden light began to shine inside the battleship again.

  [Ding! The fusion of the strange bird (elite) was successful! The battleship gained additional ability - Metallized Sharp Claws! (D-rank)]

  [Already acquired the ability - Magnetic Storm Nova (D level)]

  [Two abilities stacked on top of each other, gaining boost, the battleship evolved a new ability - Magstorm Claws! (Class C)]

  【Magnetism Claws: Metal claws that can burst out a high-voltage electric current for short to medium range attacks through coil-like claws】

  Damn it~!

  Evolved a brand new ability!

  Ye Fei face ecstasy.

  This ability is absolutely awesome, magnetic storm claws, allowing him to directly obtain the means to attack through space!

  In one step of evolution, would it not become a magnetic storm coil?

  "It's time to power one up!"

  Ye Fei looked at the whistling monster bird, can not help but the corners of the mouth slightly curved.

  It was obvious that the tragic death of their kind had sent this group of strange birds into a frenzy.

  But the more this happens, the more Ye Fei does not dive too deep.

  Lest "lost hatred".

  He just kept floating in the submerged ten meters or so, and now and then risked coming up to pick a shirt.

  This operation is very tense and exciting!

  Ye Fei had to concentrate all his energy.

  He was waiting, waiting for the battleship to finish accumulating electricity, a wave to collect away!

  As for Luo Bing came will not be mistaken, this point Ye Fei is not worried, now only an hour later, from Luo Bing arrived, time is still early.

  Watching the shadows on the bottom of the sea swimming, strange birds have gone crazy, according to their ideas, this mutant shark whale is bound to come up to breathe! That time, is when they hunt!

  ......

  Huh? What's going on, so many strange birds hovering in the air?

  Luo Bing, who arrived near the island ahead of schedule, was astonished.

  She hurriedly stopped the warship, not daring to sail further.

  "Oh no!"

  She suddenly remembered something.

  "This guy is really ...."

  She directly wanted to cry, so hard to fool a somewhat capable to help, but the result is actually a desperate!

  There is no doubt that it was Ye Fei who provoked that group of strange birds.

  But on second thought, she was happy again.

  Good to be dead!

  The strange birds only eat meat, not wood.

  If she rushed over there, wouldn't she pick up a ship for nothing?

  The upgrade material is here!

  So thinking, Luo Bing tearfully sent a message to Ye Fei to verify a wave.

  Luo Bing: "Brother Ye Fei, have you arrived?"

  Sure enough, no one returned the message!

  Should be almost dead, but not quite dead!

  But .... Be cautious.

  She again is sent several messages in a row.

  "Ye Fei, I see a lot of strange birds, are you still alive?"

  "Hey! See the message immediately back!"

  "Let you do not approach, non do not listen!"

  "Poor wa~"

  The more you send, the more surprised Luo Bing is.

  However, with her head down, she was the one who didn't notice that the flock of strange birds in the distance, was moving this way.

  By the time she found out, the whole person was confused.

  At this moment, the bottom of the sea Ye Fei angry.

  His attention was completely focused on pulling the monster birds, did not notice anyone coming!

  Who the hell is this!

  His big move was about to be ready, a wave of fat!

  The result is that a fucking ship has directly attracted all the hate away.

  At this time the strange bird is crazy, see the ship directly up!

  Luo Bing scared face, what to do?

  The bird will be there in just a moment!

  She will be torn into pieces!

  At this time, she did not turn off the private chat box, popped up a sentence, "Quick! Agree to ungroup! Then dive!"

  Luo Bing didn't have time to think too much at this moment, she hurriedly did as she was told.

  Just leaping into the water, the next moment, there was a flash of electricity.

  "Ahhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmm ...."

  Luo Bing was electrocuted so that her delicate body trembled.

  ......

  A minute later.

  Ye Fei dragged the other party to the deck.

  "Woooooooooo ...."

  At this moment, Luo Bing had been electrocuted to the point of tears, she was lying on the deck, with her legs open, unable to move.

  It could only be at the mercy of Ye Fei dragging and tugging.

  This indecent position made her want to find a deck seam to drill into.

  "You are shameless ...."

  She was tempted to say so.

  But the problem is .... The other side didn't harm her either.

  On the contrary, she had to thank them.

  The thought of this, she was even more depressed, wow, tears flowed out.

2