Ch112- Passion in Forest [R-18]
167 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey everyone,

I've got some news to share about my writing. After thinking it over, I've decided to end three of my novels(Reincarnated as A's Heir, Reincarnated as Shiba Clan's Heir and Reincarnated as Young King of Meteor City) at the end of this month. It's a tough decision, but the truth is, these stories haven't gotten as much interest or support on Patreon as I'd hoped.

I tried to keep them going for a few months, hoping things would pick up, but they're just not fulfilling me creatively like they used to. It's time for a change.

I want to emphasize that this isn't a call for pity or a last-minute plea for support. I've always shared my novels for free, and Patreon was just an option for those who wanted to support my work. Your readership has been amazing, and I'm really grateful for the time you've spent with my stories. Thanks for the support thus far.

--

Kazuki’s heart swelled at her words, a mix of affection and desire coursing through his veins. “Mashiro,” he whispered, his voice laced with warmth, “are you sure?”

She nodded, a small smile playing on her lips. “I’ve never been more sure about anything.”

With that, they sealed their decision with another kiss, this one even more intense than the last. As they explored each other, the world around them seemed to dissolve, leaving just the two of them in their secluded paradise.

Mashiro’s fingers fumbled with the buttons of Kazuki’s shirt, her movements filled with a sense of urgency and desire. Kazuki reciprocated, his hands working to remove her clothes, each piece discarded adding to the mounting anticipation.

As they continued to explore, their touches became more intimate, their breaths heavier. They were charting unknown territories, guided by their instincts and the bond they shared.

Mashiro’s heart raced as Kazuki’s hands roamed over her, his touch igniting a fire within her. She gasped as his lips trailed down her neck, the sensation sending shivers down her spine.

Kazuki was equally affected, his desire for her evident in his every touch, every kiss. He was mindful of her, his movements gentle yet filled with passion.

Again they found themselves on the bed, their hands again wandering across each other’s bodies. They were no longer uncertain of their destination, and no longer hesitant.

They kissed, their tongues dancing in their mouths, their hearts beating in unison. Their caresses became more heated, each touch more intimate than the last.

The heat of their shared passion built up until they could no longer hold back. With desperate need, they tore off the remaining clothes that separated them, their bodies pressed against each other.

And then there was skin on skin. The warmth of their passion spread through them, as their bodies entwined.

They kissed, their tongues seeking out each other, as their lips molded together. Their tongues danced together, as they explored each other’s mouth, their breathing ragged.

Kazuki pressed his body against hers, his hands sliding across her body. Every touch was like an electric shock, each kiss like a heated brand.

A fine sheen of sweat covered their bodies as they continued their relentless attacks, their hands working to feel every inch of skin. They were determined and driven, each seeking to satiate the desire that burned within them.

As their hands finally met, both gasped, the sensation overwhelming. Kazuki’s warm palm caressed hers, his thumb tracing small circles over her palm. It was a gesture of nervousness and caring, two emotions that Mashiro found impossible to deny.

Kazuki’s fingers entwined with hers, refusing to let go as he pulled her into a deep, lingering kiss. She responded, deepening the kiss, her tongue meeting his as they shared a moment of pure bliss. Their naked bodies pressed, both as ready as they could be.

He broke the kiss, his lips trailing down her neck, his hand caressing her body. She leaned into his touch, relishing the attention as she savored the feeling of his lips on her neck and shoulders. She could feel his hard muscles as they pressed against her soft skin, the sensation thrilling and exciting.

“I can’t wait any longer,” Kazuki said, his voice hoarse with desire, “I have to be inside you.”

He looked up into her eyes, his gaze holding her steady as his fingers ran down her body.

“I want you.”

He moved his hand, slowly, tantalizingly, his fingertips teasing her. When he could wait no longer, he used his fingers to part her lips, his fingers sliding between her labia. The touch was light, gentle, teasing.

He moved his hand again, his fingers caressing her clit, his fingers rubbing against her nub. Mashiro closed her eyes, savoring the sensation. Her body tensed, as the sensation overwhelmed her.

“Like that?”

Mashiro nodded. Kazuki’s fingers slid down further, parting her lips, as his fingers massaged her pussy.

Mashiro gasped, as the fingers touched her hole, slipping just inside of her pussy. She moaned, her hips moving along with the rhythm of his fingers, the sensations overwhelming.

Kazuki grinned, his fingertips teasing her pussy. She was getting wetter, the juices from her pussy increasing as Kazuki massaged her. Mashiro moaned, already on the edge, his touch pushing her further.

“Do it,” she whispered, her voice barely a whisper, “do it now.”

He moved his fingers, slowly at first, then faster as the passion overtook them. His fingers slid along the length of her lips, his thumb teasing her clit, the sensation already driving her wild. She moaned in pleasure, her body arching as sensations she’d never imagined ran through her.

“Oh yes,” she panted, “I…want you.”

Kazuki marveled at her beauty, her passion, her determination. His fingers grazed her clit, then slid back down to her pussy, then to her butt, then back to her clit. Her body was writhing, each touch of his fingers driving her closer, driving her wild.

Mashiro pressed her body against his fingers, her hands running down his body. She felt the muscles of his abs, the heat of his skin as she reached out his cock. She caressed it, squeezing it while her other hand continued to explore his body.

“Please,” she begged, “please Kazuki.”

He smiled at her, his mouth moved to her pussy. She gasped as his tongue touched her folds. “Yes,” she moaned, “just like that.”

He continued his ministrations, his tongue teasing her folds. He licked her juices, savoring the flavor of her pussy. Her taste only fueled the desire between them, his body responding to the taste of her juices. His tongue licked along the length of her pussy, then her clit, then back down again. Each movement was calculated, each touch driving her insane.

As his tongue pressed against her clit, Mashiro’s back arched, her body tensing. She could feel the pressure building up inside of her, the tension building up in her core.

Her moans were muffled by her arm, but Kazuki could hear the sounds of her pleasure. He pressed harder against her clit, his movements more urgent. He could feel the tension in her body, her pussy ready to explode in his mouth. His fingers continued to tease her, sliding in and out of her pussy, teasing her, driving her wild.

Her body shivered, her moans increasing as his tongue touched her clit. She could feel his tongue, hot and wet against her, the feeling incredible.

“Yes,” she moaned, “yes, Kazuki.”

He increased the tempo, his tongue moving faster, his fingers slipping in and out of her pussy. She could feel the orgasm building within her, the pinnacle drawing near.

She cried out his name as the orgasm washed over her. Pleasure rippled through her as she felt her pussy convulse around his fingers and tongue. Her body spasmed as she rode the waves of passion, her body on fire. He leaned over  her body once again, kissing her, sharing her passion with her. She felt his cock touching her entrance, and felt her virgin twat shivering in excitement.

 

----

Read 45(15 chapters for each novel) advanced chapters in my Patreon!

patreon.com/IWriteFanfic2

3