Chapter 174: Armored Crystal Serpent
122 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roar!!!

Peng!

The White Crystal Serpent blocked another strike with its tail and swept away the armored claw before striking back with lightning speed. Its scales shimmered with an ethereal glow as it unleashed a powerful blast of icy breath, freezing the Crystal Lizard's movements temporarily.

With a swift coil of its massive body, the White Crystal Serpent lunged forward, sinking its razor-sharp fangs into the Crystal Lizard's crystalline armor. The sound of shattering crystals filled the air as the serpent's venom entered through the Lizard's body, weakening it even more.

Roaring in agony, the Crystal Lizard retaliated with a barrage of razor-sharp crystal shards, aiming to pierce the serpent's vulnerable spots. But the White Crystal Serpent, with its immense agility, effortlessly dodged the projectiles, its body moving fluidly like a river.

Peng!!

The Serpent flickered and launched its tails, striking the Lizard and separating them both, they landed a few meters apart, their eyes not leaving each other. 

Hiss

The White Crystal Serpent hissed in satisfaction as it had successfully separated itself from the Crystal Lizard without any damage. It knew that this was its only chance to defeat the Lizard once and for all, if it wasn't for the lizard's cursed bloodline it would have gotten rid of it long ago.

With a swift coil of its body, the White Crystal Serpent launched itself forward, its fangs gleaming with a deadly frost, It aimed directly for the Crystal Lizard's neck, an area where the armor began to fall apart.

Roar!!!

The Crystal Lizard roared in defiance as it flicked its tail, smacking the White Crystal Serpent's head away. The serpent recoiled from the impact, but it quickly regained its composure. It knew that it couldn't afford to let its guard down.

The Crystal Lizard opened its mouth, preparing to unleash an attack, but the White Crystal Serpent, with its lightning-fast reflexes, swiftly retaliated with a blast of its icy breath, aiming to freeze the Crystal Lizard in its tracks.

The freezing mist engulfed the Lizard, causing its movements to slow down. Ice began to form on its body, encasing it in a frosty prison.

Roar!! 

However, the Crystal Lizard was not defeated yet. With a surge of energy, it broke free from the ice, shattering it into pieces. The Lizard's eyes burned with fury as it prepared for its next move.

The serpent knew it had to act quickly. It coiled its body tightly, gathering all of its strength. With a powerful thrust, it propelled itself towards the Crystal Lizard, aiming to strike at its exposed weak spot.

With a thunderous clash, the White Crystal Serpent's fangs pierced the Lizard's neck, causing it to roar in pain. The serpent's frosty venom coursed through the Lizard's body, further weakening its already fragile state.

But the Crystal Lizard wouldn't go down without a fight. It thrashed and twisted, trying to shake off the serpent's grip. In a desperate move, it summoned a surge of energy, causing its body to glow with a brilliant light.

The serpent knew that it had to act swiftly. It mustered all of its strength and released a powerful surge of icy energy, countering the Lizard's attack. The two forces collide, creating a dazzling display of light and power as the environment becomes devastated even more. 

Roar!! 

The Crystal Lizard let out a piercing shriek, its body convulsing in pain. The serpent had finally gotten a grip, and it could feel its grip on it slipping away, but it knew that it had to press on. It injected more venom into the Lizard's body, ensuring that the Lizard would be closer to death.

As the Crystal Lizard weakened, the serpent coiled its body tightly around it, constricting its movements and preventing any chance of escape. The Lizard's struggles grew weaker and weaker, its crystal armor cracking under the immense pressure.

With a final surge of strength, the White Crystal Serpent tightened its grip, completely breaking the armor surrounding the Crystal Lizard. 

The sound of shattering crystals echoed through the air as the serpent's fangs sank deeper into the Lizard's vulnerable flesh and they could do nothing but let out small feeble roars.

The White Crystal Serpent, sensing the imminent victory, slowly uncoiled its body from the defeated Crystal Lizard. Its icy blue eyes gleamed with triumph as it raised its head high, claiming its hard-earned victory.

The White Crystal Serpent unhinged its jaws, opening them to twice the size of its body as it prepared to devour its defeated opponent before it revived again, suddenly. 

Boom!!

A sudden surge of power erupted behind the white Crystal Serpent, and it didn't even have to move as it felt an immense threat to its life.

"Heaven's Punishment."

A pure chaotic aura spread about as the serpent was blown away by three beams within a split second, its coily body unwinded as it crashed a few dozen meters away, creating a massive crater.

The impact was so powerful that shards of ice and crystal flew high through the air. The Crystal Lizard, set free was thrown to the side during the clash, remaining motionless.

Hiss

Meng Lin's monstrous figure walked forward as the snake tail behind her hissed, her body was covered with a dense chaotic aura, more powerful and unstable than before.

She raised her finger to the three missing claws on her left hand before she turned her attention back to the battlefield, she believed that the snake wouldn't die from that single attack.

And she was proved correct as once the fog and debris cleared away, the Crystal Serpent was nowhere to be seen and Meng Lin became instantly alerted.

Her heart suddenly raced as she heard the sound of a rumble with the floor beneath her feet trembling slightly, she didn't know what was happening but all her instincts were screaming for her to dodge an attack.

Boom!!

The floor beneath suddenly crumbled but Meng Lin was already long at a distance, having jumped the moment she felt danger.

HISS! 

Emerging from the hole opened up from the icy ground was the White Crystal Serpent, its massive body was encased in a dark-blue, menacing armor. The serpent's icy blue eyes glowed with an intense and malicious energy and it gazed at Meng Lin with a look of hatred. 

Meng Lin tightened her grip around her Mystic Luner Sword, her body tensing with fear, shock, and apprehension. She didn't think that this beast could also encase itself within Armor, but if so why did it not use this form when it was fighting the Lizard?

Meng Lin realized that this battle might just become her toughest yet, but she was ready to face the challenge head-on.

Without uttering a word, the armored Crystal Serpent lunged forward, its dark-blue Armor seemingly coming alive as it twisted and contorted with malicious intent. The serpent's movements were no longer fluid and graceful but instead rigid and menacing as if it had transformed into a weapon itself.

As the Crystal Serpent closed in, its fangs gleaming with an otherworldly glow, Meng Lin's instincts kicked into overdrive. She swiftly dodged to the side, narrowly avoiding the serpent's deadly bite. The force of the serpent's bite sent shockwaves through the air, causing Meng Lin's hair to whip around her face.

Undeterred, the Crystal Serpent twisted its body, launching a barrage of razor-sharp dark-blue crystal shards toward Meng Lin. 

The shards flew through the air with blinding speed, and Meng Lin didn't have time to dodge, she raised her brute qi to the highest possible and collided with the multiple spikes.

Peng!!!

Ugh! Meng Lin almost spewed out her intestines as she felt the recoil from the impact, her high-grade robe was torn apart in multiple places as several spikes impaled her in the stomach.

Reacting with lightning-fast reflexes, Meng Lin spun her body, gracefully evading the last remaining shard as she landed on the ground to recognize herself.

However the Crystal Serpent didn't give her any chance as it lunged forward once again but Meng Lin was ready, she channeled her brute qi into the Mystic Lunar Sword and sliced through the air, uttering the words "Waterfall Slash".

A beam of concentrated brute qi left the sword, leaving a shine on the sword as it met with the incoming serpent, the Crystal Serpent didn't bother to dodge or counterattack as it rammed into the attack, causing a giant shockwave of debris to fly everywhere.

Meng Lin gritted her teeth as she saw cracks start expanding on her sword, that attack had put a great deal of stress on the Mystic Luner Sword.

'This should slow it down right' Meng Lin thought as she saw the debris clearing, however before the smoke could clear away a dark-blue behemoth flew out, its target Meng Lin.

Meng Lin's eyes winded with surprise as she saw that the serpent didn't appear damaged in any way, its armor seemed to repel her attack effortlessly. It was as if the armor had become an impenetrable barrier, shielding the serpent from harm.

Meng Lin gritted her teeth in frustration as the giant mouth of the snake appeared before her once more, however, she reacted in time and a surge of chaotic energy erupted from her body, swirling around her like a tempest.

The air crackled with raw chaotic power as she finally circulated the Brute Vortex Cultivation Method, a devastating wave of chaotic energy was released everywhere as Meng Lin finally felt unrestrained by the chaotic qi, she raised her palm and it became the center of all the brute qi around her, she stuck out with a technique from the Hundred Unity Technique, "Cyclone Palm".

Boom!

The chaotic energy seemed to finally follow command as it burst out of her hand with a rotating twister and collided with the serpent's armor, causing it to reverberate with a deafening roar. 

Meng Lin's face finally held a smile as she saw that her attack seemed to have an effect, cracks began to form across the serpent's armor. But the serpent remained unfazed, its icy blue eyes burning with fury.

Realizing that the Brute Vortex Cultivation Method was just what she needed, Meng Lin prepared to unleash an even greater technique when suddenly both she and the Crystal Serpent stopped and looked to the side.

"Fuck"

And what Meng Lin saw made her curse out loud, the Crystal Serpent seemed to have shared her feelings, hissing madly with both annoyance and worry in its voice.

GRRR!! 

A giant claw slammed into the icy ground and a Crystal Lizard's roar shook the land as crystal armor began to materialize all over its body, its eyes seemed to have lost all intelligence as an immense destructive aura erupted from its body.

ROAR!!!

8