Chapter 2: Senior brother Ren Ming
1.7k 2 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 
 

'It's finally time to leave the Imperial City, I wonder how life is like in the Levitation Sect...' Meng Lin was currently daydreaming as she was dressed by the few servants at her side, in reality aside from excitement she also felt pressure because she is going towards an unknown place.

In the Capital, she didn't fear anything as her father was here, but it would be the first time she would go to a place without protection since she arrived in this world, it was time for her to grow some courage, thus she calmed herself and her bearing instantly changed from her previous pressured look she returned to her composed and calm look.

Meng Lin then exited the bathroom and directly went toward her father's study, where the two of them began to speak a little more about the details.

"Lin'er don't forget the moment you arrive at the sect you are no longer under my protection, thus don't be too conceited about others, if it is just a conflict between youngster I won't interfere, but if someone from the older generation interfere you don't have to worry I'll take care of it," Meng Long spoke with great confidence.

"Yes Father, don't worry about it. I know how to conduct myself, in any case, I go there to reach Immortality not to create unnecessary trouble for myself, but if someone wants to step on me he will first have to ask if I agree." In her head, Meng Long began to guess how strong her father could be since he was so confident in himself.

"Alright, then it's time, I don't know when I'll see you again so take care of yourself, also take this." Meng Long handed a little pouch to Meng Lin "It's a Spatial Pouch or some call it a storage bag, with this you won't have any problem of storage in the future, I've left somethings in there but you won't be able to open it before you reach the Qi Gathering Realm."

"Thanks, father, you also need to take care of yourself since you'll be alone in the Capital in the future, I'll make you proud and come back home when I have success in my cultivation." Meng Lin also grew a little emotional, it was perhaps due to the soul of the previous owner.

"Alright, then go!" Meng Long made three seals with his hand and an array began to activate around Meng Lin before she disappeared from the room, then Meng Long turned around with a slightly sad face before quickly regaining his bearing and leaving the study.

At the same time, Levitation Sect, Outer Sect Entrance.

A bright Array lit up in the center of a square, in the midst of it a young woman appeared, she wore a white robe and exuded a noble a distinguished aura with long black hair that went down to her waist. This person was Meng Lin who had been sent here by her father.

Meng Lin began to look around, the first thing she realized was that she was alone at the foot of a giant mountain, if she isn't mistaken it should be the Deep Spirit Mountain Range at the north of the Yuan Dynasty since her father had told her that she would be sent there.

Just as she was looking around, Meng Lin heard a buzzing sound in the sky, and when she looked up she saw a man clothed in a black robe standing atop a flying sword descending towards her.

"Oh"

"Hey Junior, I waited for some time, good to finally meet one, my name is Ren Ming, I'm an Inner Disciple of the Sect on a mission to escort the new disciples to the test area." The man seemed to have a friendly disposition but Meng Lin didn't lower her guard instead she just politely responded.

"Hello Senior, this one's name is Meng Lin, I came here today to join the sect, I'll follow your instruction." From what Meng Lin had heard from her father, the first two realms of cultivation were Qi Gathering Realm and Foundation Establishment Realm, it was a pretty simple system similar to a lot of novels she had read in her previous life, so she was able to imagine what strength someone like Ren Ming who was an Inner Disciple and most likely a Foundation Establishment Realm cultivator possessed, thus she was respectful when she replied.

"Alright, then let us go, Elder Meng is the one who will conduct the test to the new disciple this year. He is a pretty gentle person so don't worry too much about it." After he finished speaking, Ren Ming brought Meng Lin flying along with him toward the Recruitment Hall.

Meng Lin looked mystified at the sight of her flying even though it wasn't her own doing, it was the dream of countless humans back on Earth and she had just accomplished it after only a month in this world, she already couldn't wait to enter the Foundation Establishment Realm.

"Here we are Junior, we will meet again when you enter the Inner Sect, see you another time if fate allows it." Ren Ming brought Meng Lin to the Recruitment Hall and then swiftly departed on his flying sword.

"Thanks for the trip, Senior." Meng Lin respectfully clasped her hands and fist before turning around and entering the Recruitment Hall.

'Alright!' Meng Lin took a deep breath, as her figure disappeared behind the door of the Recruitment Hall.

60