Chapter 4: Immortal Taoists system
1.7k 4 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Meng Lin began to think of how to call out the system, since the system activated when she touched the cultivation Method it would mean that, its purpose is to identify cultivation methods.
 

Meng Lin touched the book again to see if she would be proven wrong.

[Discovered Levitation's Sect Low-Level Qi Cultivation Method, Basic Qi Gathering]

[Do you wish to Learn]

Unsurprised by something like this, Meng Lin replied.

"Yes"

A massive flood of information began to pour into her brain.

"Oh"

Meng Lin felt a spark in her head with information after information being poured into her brain, after some time passed Meng Lin began to sort out the information in her head

'So this is how you cultivate, I already know the method to circulate qi, plus I don't need to have a high comprehension to learn any cultivation method.

Meng Lin became filled with expectations as to what she could do in the future with this system.

Looking down at the book with fading shimmering light "The book is not destroyed after learning it as well, that saves me a lot of trouble"

Meng Lin began to sit down to try cultivating for the very first time.

With her eyes closed she could feel the air around her with small particles floating here and there, as she let go of her mind she could see small particles coming towards her in masses with different colors, utilizing her knowledge of the cultivation method from book Meng Lin began to focus on the blue particles out of all the different colors.

for the first time, Meng Lin began to feel energy, With her body being filled with Qi, she circulate it throughout her body again and again Meng Lin gradually lost her perception of time.

**7 hours later **

With a final breath Meng Lin stopped her Qi circulation, after seven long hours Meng Lin opened her eyes to examine her result.

"system"

[Meng Lin]

[special physique: Brute Qi physique]

[Qi Gathering Realm 2 Stage]

[Experience points: 20/3000]

Taoist Gacha wheel: available

[Spiritual root]

[Water>Fire>Gold>Wood>Earth]

[Cultivation methods: Basic Qi Gathering]

Meng Lin looked at the panel which displayed different things as she noticed something.

she was a little surprised at her realm increase, as she just went past the first realm she could feel incredible power coursing through her body, what surprised her, even more, is the section for her physique which she attributed her easy breakthrough towards.

Meng Lin lifted her hand and focused deep into her body as ever since she first broke through she had this feeling that she had two completely different energy sources.

Inside her dantian she could feel a small mass of chaotic energy next to her normal Qi, she reached out to it to manifest her Qi and an unstable ball of blue Qi gathered on her palm radiating to explode, she immediately stopped her Qi circulation to her arm, in which the blue ball of Qi vanished.

"is that the Brute Qi" " Faced with the unknown, Meng Lin could only hope to know the answer in the near future.

She decided to continue cultivating as she felt it was extremely easy to breakthrough the qi gathering realms.

And so after eating a bit she went on to cultivate for two more days before shifting out of her hunger to breakthrough to more realms.

she had noticed that after breaking through 3 more realms, impurities in her body were pushed out through her pores and she felt extremely filthy.

feeling disgusted Meng Lin immediately went to the bathroom to rid herself of the filth.

After cleaning up Memg Lin finally had time to think of what to do next as right now if she goes outside she would be showing that she broke through five realms in 3 nights.

Although Meng Lin is all for it she knows how dangerous the cultivation world could be "from jealousy to human furnace, most cultivators take advantage of the situation to benefit themselves and the Levitation Sect does not have a good reputation from what father was saying"

Meng Lin began to think of ways that people could exploit her, she had to avoid showing her cultivation realm to outsiders for now.

'Let's see what this system can do' thought Meng Lin as she had not explored all the system had to offer

"System"

[Meng Lin]

[special physique: Brute Qi physique]

[Qi Gathering Realm 5 Stage]

[Experience points: 200/6000]

System coin: 0

Taoist Gacha wheel: available

[Spiritual root]

[Water>Fire>Gold>Wood>Earth]

[Cultivation methods: Basic Qi Gathering]

[Market]

Meng Lin went straight to the market tab as she was interested to see what the system had to offer

[Qi gathering pill]

help gather the surrounding Qi faster after consuming

:30 system coins

[Concealing talisman]

Hide the body of the user for 2 minutes

:100 system coins

[Luminescent light]

Summons an orb of light to follow the user for 30 minutes

:10 system coins

Divine Qi gathering pill

Summon a heavenly amount of divine Qi in your position

:immortal jade x5

After browsing through the system market of 20 items Meng Lin finally found what she needed

[Cultivation suppressing talisman lv.3]

The user is able to suppress their cultivation base to the intended target.

All below nascent soul is affected

: 200 system coins

As she doesn't have any system coins right now she can only hope that the system gacha wheel has the talisman, she left the market tab to try her luck on the system gacha wheel and Low and behold a small wheel was summoned in front of her and in the wheel was the talisman with multiple kinds of stuff as well.

Dragon tiger sword

Soul wondering pills x5

Lv.1 Alchemist furnace

Cultivation suppression talisman lv.5

Divine Bone strengthing pill x2

[system meridian]

Beginner system pack

[Inventory]

Holy Brute Qi cultivation technique

Immortal jades x9

"This wheel has a higher version of the cultivation suppression talisman but it also has some really nice stuffs"

Meng Lin was elected to find it in the wheel so she reached out with her hand to spin it hoping to get the talisman, The wheel sprung for 5 seconds and with it the hopes of Meng Lin, but unsurprisingly it didn't land as she had hoped.

Beginner system pack

Floating above her hand is the beginner system pack

[do you wish to open the package]

"Yes" said Meng Lin as her hope was dashed but she also had expected this, she was not a really lucky person anyways.

[Recived 400 system coins, 20 spirit stones, Qi gathering pills x3, cold steel sword]

Meng Lin smiled as she expected to see something like this and with the system coin in hand, she went straight to the system market to buy the cultivation suppression talisman.

"System"

[Meng Lin]

[special physique: Brute Qi physique]

[Qi Gathering Realm 5] suppressed(1)

[Experience points: 200/6000]

System coin: 200

Taoist Gacha wheel: unavailable

[Spiritual root]

[Water>Fire>Gold>Wood>Earth]

[Cultivation methods: Basic Qi Gathering]

[Market]

"So it grays out After I buy it huh, I can finally rest till tomorrow" after looking at her stats Meng Lin yawned as she finally had a peace of mind to rest, she went to sleep right away before any more surprises could happen.

54