Chapter 10: Cultivation Stages
956 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**Levitation sect**
**Underground meeting room**

In a room with little to no light, Four peoples were gathered at a table in the center of a room, behind each of these peoples is a glowing sphere, and each one is different in color with unique features.

“What brought about this meeting first grand elder” said a man with a smile.

He was in all red and had a glowing red sphere behind his back, his smile was of confidence and arrogance as though everything was in his control.

“We are expecting it to happen sooner than later” said the only woman there, she had on a long black dress with a gray sphere of Qi behind her that pulsates with force.

“This soon” the man in red said with a little drop in his smile.

“Yes as little Han has said it is going to happen soon so I had already sent Shu to collect the last materials required for the formation.” An old man with white hair and eyes said as he reached for his storage device, behind his back is a Blue ball of Qi that had a slight crack in it.

“Here Little Han” the old man said as he took out a storage bag from his ring and handed over to the woman.

“Will this plan really work” said the last man that had kept quiet till now, he was a middle aged man in yellow robe with a golden ball of Qi behind him.

“Do you not trust our genius formation master here Xiu Ye” the man in red asked as his smile grew a little as he looks in the direction of the woman.

“No I would never, I was just thinking of what you had the sect leader do grand elder, is it a wise decision to involve the upper grade sects into this” the middle aged man in yellow replied back as he looks toward the white haired old man.

Hearing the mention of the upper grade sects everyone on the table became silent, upper grade sects like the breeze sect have a lot of power, if they tread this the wrong way then they could end up dead.

“I am hoping that we wouldn’t have to, but if the formation doesn’t work than we will have to bring the breeze sect into this” The white haired old man looked down as he said that.

“As you all know, they have been influencing the spirit beasts around our sect so for now we’ll have to keep an eye out for for the traitors doing their bidding in the sect” the first grand elder said with a slight anger as he released a wave of energy from his body, the wave traveled fast as it changed the wind flow for a moment.

The red haired man said looked at the grand elder and said “those traitors, I can say with confidence that my section doesn’t have a suspicious person”

“Suspicious person, wasn’t there a repot about someone stealing from there second grand elder ” the woman asked in a sort tone with a skeptical expression.

“You know as well as I who it was that did it, and it’s not really a suspicious person” the man in red said with a weary smile.

“First Grand elder I’d like to go back to my abode if that was everything” The middle aged man in yellow, Xiu Ye asked the old man with an inpatient voice.

“Hmm, yes, that was eveything let’s end it at that” the old man said as he started to fade from the chair he was on till he disappeared.

the other three stared to go through that same thing before disappearing as well.

**Meng Lin’s cave**

“Phew”

Meng Lin blew out as she finished refining her qi for the last time, the regular Qi gathered in her sea of consciousness will slowly but surely be refined into a different form with the Refine Yin Qi.

The more one cultivates in it, the more cold their qi will be until eventually the qi freezes anything the may come into contact with it.

As she finished training with her last technique she sat down to take out the books that she had gotten from the library, and on the cover of all three books were the letters.

*The Dynasties*

*Cultivators realm *

*Spirit beasts *

That’s right, she had judged that she needed to know about these the most.

She opened the book about the cultivation realms as she was actually excited about the prospect of reading this.

Sure she had heard of different realms already like the foundation establishment realm and the Narscent Soul realm but she wanted to know about all the realms, from top to bottom.

On the first page of the cultivation book, there was a list of all the realms recorded till now

Qi gathering realm

Foundation establishment realm

Gold core realm

Soul wondering realm

Nascent soul realm

Ensoulment realm

“So there are 6 recorded realms” Meng Lin began to thing as she put her hand under her chin.

‘From what the other diciple were saying, the highest realm in this sect is the soul wondering realm, so it’s a whole four realm difference from me now, I wonder what realm my father is at’ Meng Lin began to be excited about the future as she looked through the stages for each cultivation realm.

All realms after the qi gathering realm are split into 4 stages, the early stage, the middle stage, the late stage and the peak stage of cultivation.

In the qi gathering realm a cultivator would be circulating qi throughout their body slowly, with the amount of qi increasing by the realm until you turn all your qi into liquid inside your Dantian and reach the foundation establishment realm.

When one builds their foundation into a core is when they reached the Gold Core stage, and in this stage one’s Dantian is used to form a roating gold core.

The book showed the ways to reach the next realm until the gold core realm, it ended without showing the next three stages after that.

But Meng Lin was not disappointed with that, as she had a whole new idea about her path in cultivation for the future.

39