Chapter 11: Kingdoms
877 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Opening the * dynasties* books Meng Lin started reading, but unlike the cultivation book this book had a lot of pages so it took her almost 2 hours just to get through the whole book.

The place that we reside in is the Yuan kingdom, A kingdom that spanned across the whole land, along with other Kingdoms in the Luna continent.

There are a total of 5 different kingdoms in the Luan continent and out of all of them the yuan kingdom was ranked the third in terms of resources, located at the northern side of the continent, it has thousands of cities and even more peoples, with it’s capital being in the center of the empire.

In each kingdom are sects that act on their own but protect the kingdom as compensation.

There are a total of 9 sects in the Yuan Kingdom and the Levitation sect was one of them.

And it was actually considered one of the best, standing toe to toe with the Raging Flames Sect, it has a thousand years of history so it had a firm standing.

“So only these two are fourth grade sects”

As she continues to read she discovered that to be a fourth grade sect you have to have a nascent soul cultivator.

*All sects are considered first grade sects until they have a foundation establishment realm cultivators and to be a second grade sect you have to have a gold core cultivatior*…

*soul wondering are third grade and nascent soul are naturally the forth grade sects*.This was was written across the book

“This is a little concerning but it should be alright since old geezers are usually in seclusion” Meng Lin said as she contemplates her realm situation .

‘Speaking of’

“System” Meng Lin called out.

[Meng Lin]

[special physique: Brute Qi physique]

[Qi Gathering Realm 8 Stage] suppressed

[Experience points: 4535/6000]

System coin: 10

Taoist Gacha wheel: available

[Spiritual root]

[Water>Fire>Gold>Wood>Earth]

[Mutated spirit root]
[Mud]
Comprehension 9%
[Erosion]
Comprehension 9%

[Cultivation methods: Basic Qi Gathering] [Focused Qi control [Waterfall slash] [Refine Yin Qi] [Surge]

[Market]

“The gacha wheel is available so I hope I get something good this time” Meng Lin said with a little excitement in her voice.

a small wheel was summoned in front of her and in the wheel were the same stuffs.

Dragon tiger sword

Soul wondering pills x5

Lv.1 Alchemist furnace

Cultivation suppression talisman lv.5

Divine Bone strengthing pill x2

[system meridian]

Beginner system pack

[inventory]

Holy Brute Qi cultivation technique

Immortal jades x9

“This time I hope I get this technique” Meng Lin said with expectation.

[Holy Brute Qi cultivation technique]

Last time she was in the wheel she hadn’t thought much of this technique but after going through her first battle she realized how overpowering the brute Qi was.

With that thought in mind she raised her hand and spung the wheel, and the wheel spung for roughy 5 seconds before stopping without suspense.

[You have recived Inventory]

‘Inventory’ Meng Lin said with disappointment as she had expected the beginner system pack or the cultivation suppression talisman but rather she got inventory.

‘well it’ll be useful for sure but…’ Meng Lin shook her head as she stopped thinking about it.

The only other thing that she can do in the system is with the system coin but she had so little of it.

“Is this all the system has” meng Lin said with even more disappointment.

She was about to close the tab when she suddenly saw rows of letter.

[Reach higher realms for all features of the system to be unlocked]

Meng Lin froze for a second before putting her hand under her chin to ponder, she let out a wary smile before pulling her focus back to reality.

She still had 10 system coin and that was enough for what she had in mind right now, she went to the sect market to buy a sword.

[Normal sword]
A regular sword that was constructed from metal by mortals.

10: System coin

Meng Lin bought the sword and got ready to leave her cave again, but this time her destination was the Westmount Valley, that monkey had to die.

Westmount Valley

Meng Lin was rushing through the trees with a little qi imbued in her legs to run.

Since she didn’t have any candles to attract beast to her she figured why not just go to them.

And there was no guarantee that the huge monkey would come to her, it should be smart enough to know remember the smell of the candle anc if even those regular monkeys were smart enough to set traps, it would likely know what was going on.

Meng Lin arrived at the waterfall, hoping to fine it there but she found nothing, the place that they had battled at was also the same except for skeletal remains, she took out the small talisman in her storage bag while pointing at all directions but it still remained unresponsive.

As Meng Lin was getting fed up with running around she suddenly sensed a flair in qi from the front as she let out a smile and rushed towards the area

Jumping from tree to tree Meng Lin finally found a spirit beast, and not just one but two, In front of her was a black lepord chasing a white deer and both of them were releasing aura at the peak of the qi gathering realm.

If she was interested, she would have waited and followed them to find out where the deer was leading them but not being interested and fed up she immediately released her aura at the 8th stage of the qi gathering realm.

She jumped up from the tree she was on with a sword in hand as she called out “surge”

Water qi gathered at her blade and she sliced at the two spirit beast, a chunking wave of qi washed towards both unsuspecting spirit beast as the lepord that was behind was the target to be hit by the wave of qi.

The gathered qi sliced into the lepord’s back two legs but stopped as it ran out of energy.

The lepord now immobilized fell to the ground since it couldn’t stand anymore.

‘Oh, is it because surge is not a sword technique’ Meng Lin thought as she began to descend from the sky.

She was a little surprised as she was expecting the attack to slice it in two, but from this she knew that spirit beast at the peak stages were hard to kill.

But Meng Lin was thinking about that from the perspective of normal disciples, she was different

Landing on the leopard she stabbed it in the head with her qi covered blade as she lunged for the deer that was running away.

Qi gathered around her body as she supplied the sword with the right amount, she slashed with her sword and the sword’s speed suddenly tripled as she voiced a sword technique this time.

“Waterfall slash”

The deer not having enough reaction time to dodge was met with a fast qi slash that traveled through it’s body and destroying three big trees before stopping at the forth.

‘ wow maybe I should restrain from using this’ thought Meng Lin as she felt a third of her qi gone from just that one slash, she began to gather their corpse inside her storage bag.

As she put the corpses in the inventory the small talisman that had been quiet all this time finally began to glow.

37