Chapter 14: Raging Flames Sect
794 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**Raging Flames Sect**

On an ancient ship that glowed with mystical energy, there were wings at the front and back of the ship that made it hover a little above the ground.

at a podium on the ship with dozens of floating flames, a man was giving a speech in front of an audience of hundreds of sect members.

The man had a muscular body with long flaming red hair that glowed with mystical strength.

It was the sect master of the raging flames sect, he was releasing threatening qi that would burn all those close to him.

“For you to make it this far shows your resolve so do not bring a bad name to your sect” the sect master said with a prideful voice.

“When you face your challenges I want you to fight like a real cultivator, and the one to impress me the most will have a chance of being my diciple” he announces to the sect disciples.

“you have been given your rooms, the inner sect diciples are to be in the lower decks while the inherent diciples will be in the middle decks, sect elders are at the top decks so for the next two weeks before we reach the Levitation Sect make sure you are in top condition, you are dismissed”

As the diciples started to return to their courters a woman came from the left side of the podium, she was a beautiful woman with red hair and she had an amused expression on her face.

“You know how things will turn out so what’s with all the encouragement”

“That was necessary” said the sect master as he waved his right hand in the air, with a cold expression he asked.

“What did you come here for anyways”

The woman noticed a small barrier surrounding them but didn’t care much and said with an amusing smile.

“Oh nothing, can’t a sister just come give their brother a send off”

The man looked at the woman before sighing and asking in a serious voice “What did the grand elders think about the plan” the man asked.

“Only grand elder Su is against the method of the plan, the other five all didn’t object” the woman said with a sad expression.

“Master huh, well that’s to be expected” there was no change in the man’s expression as he said this.

Waving his hand again the barrier surrounding them vanished and the man looked toward one of the floating balls of fire and said “ how long do you plan on hiding there Hua”

“Oh, as expected of father, you noticed from the beginning” said a voice from out of nowhere.

The woman looked towards the direction of the voice and one of the floating flame balls in the air suddenly moved closer towards them before transforming into a young man with red hair.

He was clad in all red and he floated down towards them with an arrogant smile.

“if it isn’t Hua” the woman said with a slight smile.

“Auntie Song” the young man greeted as he put his hands together in a gesture.

The sect leader looked at him and said.

“You have gotten better at your Fire Transformation Art, no one in the gold core realm should notice you”

“Thanks father, but I still have ways to go before reaching your level, “ the young said in an exciting tone as he reached for his storage bag.

“I was told to give this to you by master” the young man said with a cheerful smile on his face, he took out a box to hand towards his father.

The man held the box in his hand before putting it away, he looked towards the young man before saying.

“Go send second grand elder my thanks, the ship is about to start so wait for our return”

“Yes father” the young man said as his body began to burst in flames, disappearing from the podium.

The man looked towards the woman before saying “look after him for a while” before he too disappeared in a burst of flame.

**Levitation Sect**

In the inherent diciples courters in a spacious room with bright lit ornaments a young man was cultivating, taking in qi in small bursts of air.

It was Xiao Riu the son of the sect master, he had not left his room after getting here, and had not stopped cultivating as well.

He suddenly opened his eyes and looked towards the door to his room, a tab came from his door and he released his spiritual consciousness to look.

Finding nobody he raised his eyebrows before looking closer with his spiritual consciousness to notice something.

At the door on the ground was a small piece of paper, he got up and opened the door before picking it up to view, it was an invitation letter.

*Tomorrow at the peach blossom tree in the inner sect courters, all inherited diciples are invited.*

He smiled at the thought, no doubt that there were some inherited disciples that were curious about him, but he too was curious as to how they could compare to him.

Storing the paper he closed the door before going back to cultivating again, breathing in and out with qi entering his body slowly.

**Elsewere**

“That’s it”

At another location in the inherited diciples courters in a room with beautiful flowers and ornaments a beautiful girl was sitting in a chair, dressed in all white with a small beast on her lap she had a sly smile on her face when she asked.

“Yes that was his response” a middle aged woman replied respectfully, she was releasing power at the foundation establishment stage.

“Well it seems that I’ll get to see something interesting tomorrow” the girl smiled as she touched the small spirit beast in her hand.

“And how about the other six” she asked as she pets the small beast again

“They all agreed to come except for first ranker Gong Rou” Replied the middle aged woman again.

“Thank you Bai Qian, you have been a big help” the girl said with a smile on her face.

“It is my duty my lady” Bai Qian replied respectfully.

38