Chapter 15: Peak Qi Gathering Realm
784 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**Westmount valley**

Deep in a cave inside of a pool was Meng Lin, she had been absorbing qi for 4 hours at an alarming rate, her body was trembling with power and she kept her eyes close to look deep within her self, inside her dantian was a raging tide of qi filling every corner.

Her realm had reached it’s limit and she could not absorb anymore qi, she opened her eyes and swam out of the ‘water’.

Coming out of the pool she realized her body felt heavy and she looking down her eyes widen in shock as her body was three times her normal size.

The qi inside her raged and threatened to explode and all her wounds itch because of it.

She breathed in air as her body sent small pulses of energy around her.

Her heart was beating at a fast rate and she could barely think straight, siting down by the side of the pool she concentrated on circulating the qi throughout her body over and over.

**8 hours later **

Meng Lin opened her eyes as she circulated her final cycle, her body had shrunk down to it’s normal size, and she had reached the peak of the qi gathering realm, she was ready to go into the next realm.

Taking out the book on cultivation realms she wanted to reread the whole process of how to break through to the next realm so she doesn’t make any mistakes.

According to the book there were three methods to enter the foundation establishment realm realm, one needed a large amount of qi, a foundation establishment pill or get a cultivator at the Nascent soul realm to use their own powers to help you to break through to the next realm.

To reach the realm one needed to change all the qi energy in their dantian into liquid to form a small sea of liquid qi as their energy source, then they would be the Foundation Establishment Realm.

Knowing that it was going to require a lot of time and energy she reached for her storage bag, inside is the system package that she had not opened till now.

Next to it was the talisman that was still glowing, taking it out it she saw it immediately flew out of her hand towards the halved corpses of the snake.

Meng Lin looked at this with a thoughtful expression, when she first saw the snake she had naturally assumed that the monkey was no more but seeing this just confirmed her thoughts.

Taking out the system package from the storage bag she was met with a prompt right away.

[do you wish to open the package]

“Yes”

[Recived 430 system coin, 62 spirit stone, bone strengthening pills x4, soul gathering array]

Appearing in front of her was 62 blue glowing stones, four small white pills and a gray sealed scroll.

Looking towards the scroll she began to wonder what it could do but would put it aside as her goal was actually a specific item in the system market.

[Soul confusing array]

Confuses the soul of anyone below soul wondering realm to leave the area of the array

150: System coin

“System”

[Meng Lin]

[special physique: Brute Qi physique]

[Qi Gathering Realm 9 Stage]

[Experience points: 6000/6000]

System coin:430

Taoist Gacha wheel: unavailable

[Spiritual root]

[Water>Fire>Gold>Wood>Earth]

[Mutated spirit root]
[Mud]
Comprehension 9%
[Erosion]
Comprehension 9%

[Cultivation methods: Basic Qi Gathering] [Focused Qi control [Waterfall slash] [Refine Yin Qi] [Surge]

[Market]

Going to the market, she bought the array and browsed through the market for anything interesting, there were somethings but she didn’t end up buying anything else.

She looked around the area only to finally notice the four little flowers by the side of the pool, and just like the pool they were unharmed by the battle that happened a few hours ago.

Rigidity crouching down to pick one up she noticed that it held a lot of qi inside.

Thinking that it might be useful later she collected all four into her storage bag and looked towards the center of the pool where the lutos flower was.

She thought for a moment before turning around to look at the corpse.

She walked towards the corpse before putting it into her storage bag, she looked for one last time around the area.

It was empty except for the pool and a trail of blood from the snake, Meng Lin didn’t stay long after, walking towards the exist of the cave.

Step

Step

Step

After a few minutes of walking through the luminous stone path she was finally back at the entrance.

She noticed that the sky was getting dark so she quickly set up the soul confusion array which came in the form of white lingering fog, in her hand is the talisman which prevents her from being affected.

Finished with her things she quickly rigidly ran across the trees towards the sect’s location.

Arriving at the sect she immediately went to her cave unbothered with the mission she took again.

After getting into her cave she sat down to meditate before going to sleep.

**Early morning**

Getting up in the morning she readied herself before wearing an all black robe.

Going outside her cave she walked towards a familiar direction, she was going to go to the outer sect hall to return the books she took and see if she could get something for her injuries.

As much as she didn’t care about getting scars across her body she didn’t want to look like a brute to others and they could also be detrimental in the future.

Arriving at the familiar hall she looked around before heading to the to library, opening the door she could see the same old man reading his book again.

This time she didn’t wait before going up to him and putting the books down on the counter.

Thud

Getting interrupted, the old man meanly looked at the books on the counter before looking back at the book in his hand.

Meng Lin didn’t wait to see his reaction as she went for the door of the library when out of nowhere she heard the old man’s voice.

“What’s your name”

Pausing for a moment she looked back and saw that the old man was still reading his book like he hadn’t asked her a question.

“Meng Lin” she uttered before getting out the door.

Back in the hall again she started wandering around the area with her hand under her chin, she was wandering why the old man would ask for her name, could he maybe see through her cultivation base or was he asking because he needed the name of the one who returned the books, even though he didn’t ask for it when she first took the books.

Those thoughts were keeping her distracted as she reached her destination, an area with little outer sect diciples, on top of a door just like the library was the writings *outer diciples shop*

37