Chapter 16: Miao Yue
759 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Opening the door she realized that it was way different from what she was thinking.

It looked just like a normal store with items on shelves that were small containers with barriers around them.

What shocked her the most was the place was quite, she had expected this place to be bustling with people.

On the shelves were items like pills and weapons that gave off small qi, walking between these she found a counter in the middle of the room and a beautiful woman garbed in yellow robe was sitting behind it.

She had accessories all around her body that glimmer in the light.

Standing next to her Meng Lin felt that this woman loved jewelry a little too much.

The lady getting up from her lying posture looked towards Meng Lin.

“Oh you’re a new face, is there anything that you would like to buy, trade or sell” the woman got up and said with a wide smile on her face.

“Yes this is my first time here, do you have anything for scar treatment ” Meng Lin said politely while looking at the woman, she was giving off the aura of a peak Qi gathering realm cultivator.

“Scars” the woman said with a pondering expression.

“follow me, I know the perfect thing for you” the woman walked across the counter towards the shelves with items, stoping on a shelve with a small white bottle she pointed out.

“This is what you need for scar injuries, taking it everyday for a week will leave your skin spotless like nothing happened”

Giving a short speech about the product the lady reached her hand into the case with her hand going through the barrier, she retrieved the white bottle and handed it to Meng Lin.

“And how much is it” Meng Lin said as she examined the bottle in her hand.

“The seller wanted 15 spirit stone for it, but just for you junior sister I’ll make it 13 spirit stones, actually the seller at first wanted to trade with it but after realizing that no one wanted to trade he decided to sell it, honestly that guy can’t ju… oh anyways what do you think.” Realizing that she had been going off tracked she went right back to asking Meng Lin.

“The seller” Meng Lin asked as she had thought this place to be a store.

“Oh yeah, this is your first time here, I’ll explain, here all disciples come to sell their items with a price tag to them, some would trade for something else while most would want spirit stones” the woman said with smile on her face.

“And they trust you to look after their stuffs?” Meng lin asked in doubt.

“Of course they do, the sect’s got their back” the lady said with a excited look in her eyes.

Looking at her Meng Lin choosed to not pry and took out 13 spirit stones from her storage bag.

“Here, thank you for lowering the price, may I know who you are?”

“My name is Miao Yue but you can call me sister Yue, most diciples call me that as well so don’t be shy okay and i will always be here if you need any help,” the lady put her hand together while saying that, she looked at Meng Lin with an excited expression.

“Sister Yue huh” Meng Lin said.

Seeing no reaction to her name being called the lady choosed to laugh it off and asked.

“would that be all”

“Do you have any swords here as well” Meng Lin asked this as she thought back to her swords.

If possible she would want multiple swords but as she was not trying to look suspicious she could only buy one at the moment.

“Of course but flying swords are expensive”

“I just need a somewhat durable sword no flying sword or swords with qi” Meng Lin said as she was not looking for an amazing sword that could hold off her brute qi for a long time, she just needed it for a one time use.

Walking towards a shelf a little closer to the counter she got a sword from the barrier, the sword looked a little shiny with no trace of qi inside of it.

“Yes that works and what’s the price of this one” not waiting for another explanation from the lady she immediately asked for the price while taking the sword.

“The sword is for 3 spirit stones, that one diciple that brought this here was actually the one to make it”

“I see” replied Meng Lin as she began taking out three spirit stones.

“He was really desperate for spirit stones so he brought here a whole bunch of armors and weapons to sell, unfortunately for him only one of his items could be put on shelf so he was really devastated” the lady took the three spirit stones while speaking.

“Is that so” Meng Lin said as she prepared to leave the room.

“Yes he too was a newer diciple like you but since he wanted to be a blacksmith without any spirit stones he tried to sell all his stuff here so” the lady continued.

“Sister Yue I have to go do something so maybe next time” Meng Lin said with a polite smile on her face, she wanted to leave now and running out seems rude so she asked her.

“Oh okay, I hope you come visit soon” the lady said with a sad expression on his face she waved at Meng Lin who started to walk out of the store.

Meng Lin walked out and while thinking about her next move, she had this feeling that she had to breakthrough to the next stage as soon as possible.

Her dantian was already filled with qi so she would just focus on condescending the qi into liquid.

As she had nothing else to do at the hall she went straight to her cave to prepared for her trip to the westmount valley again.

36