Chapter 17: Thunderbolt Flash
781 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside of her cave Meng Lin decided to sit down and sort out all of the items that she has, taking out all of them from her storage bag she began to wonder about their use in the future.

She had 6 important items right now in her storage bag.

Ranking them on their usefulness she thought that it would go with the Soul Gathering Scroll being last place since it has no uses for her right now.

Afterwards would be the formless cultivation method which can only be learned in foundation establishment and the four flowers that were by the pool since she didn’t know their use.

The two different pills and the sword art were the things that she could use right now.

She didn’t count the spirit stones because she didn’t need to use them all her life until a minute ago.

Taking the bone strengthening pills from the rest she put one in her mouth while closing her eyes and circulating her qi, a minute later she opened her eyes.

Not feeling any different she took the last two pills at the same time, she wondered if anything different would happen, but other than feeling a slight itch in her body she didn’t feel anything.

Stopping her circulation she looked at her hand, she didn’t feel any different but that could be because she doesn’t know how strong she is, or what strength was added on.

‘We’ll find out later’

Putting the thought to the back of her mind she took out the book dropped from the giant snake.

[Sword Art: Thunderbolt Flash]

[Do you wish to learn]

The same system prompt appeared again, after saying yes she recived a big flood of information about the sword art.

What the techniques does is actually simple it was a technique that creates a burst of lightning proportional to the amount of qi given to it, Meng Lin though that it was a simple enough technique.

‘right now, the only thing I can use is the qi gathering pills but they may be useful in the Foundation Establishment Realm so I’ll leave them alone’

Meng Lin didn’t want to waste them, she began to get up before taking all of her clothes off.

She applied the ointment from the bottle on her scars before getting ready to leave for the westmount valley again.

**Inherent diciples courters**

in a spacious room with brightly lit ornaments on the ceiling a young man was finishing up his last circulation of cultivation.

He got up, ready to go towards this supposed meeting between inherent diciples.

Still adorned in his black robe he closed the door behind him before tossing a flying sword and jumping on it, pouring little qi in it he flew towards the area with the only peach blossom tree around.

The inherent diciples area is considered small compared to the inner and the outer sect mountains however since only a select few member of diciples reside in it it looked big to the eye.

Not taking too much time Xiao Riu was able to reach the place with relative ease, jumping down at an area not far away from the peach blossom tree, he decided to walk the rest of the way there.

Admiring the place while comparing it to his own sect Xiao Riu became impressed with the area.

The road was beautifully done with tiles of shimmering stone on the floor that would lit up the area even at this time, he took his time before arriving at his destination.

A big peach blossom tree was situated in the middle of a small pond with a small pavilion right by side of the tree, in that pavilion would be where the meeting place would be taking place.

Reaching the pavilion door Xiao Riu was greeted by two different womans at the door, both womans were at the peak of the Qi gathering realm.

Opening the door they invited him in while politely bowing their heads.

Going inside the building Xiao Riu saw a staircase which lead to the viewing area of the pavilion.

Going up he was met with luxurious furnitures with decorations all around, it was a place with multiple peoples emitting different auras.

There were five peoples sitting on chairs with one person standing behind one of the chairs.

Looking towards them, Xiao Ru was met with a beautiful girl dressed in all white with a small beast on her lap.

Sitting in the middle seat she looked towards Xiao Riu with a sly smile on her face and standing behind her was a middle aged woman with closed eyes.

Looking at her left Xiao Riu saw two identical mens sitting next to each other, they had on identical brown robes and they looked at him with serious looks in their eyes.

On the girl’s right he saw a man and a woman, the woman had on a cold expression with a sharp look in her eyes, while the man was politely smiling at Xiao Riu.

Getting up from his sit the man welcome Xiao Riu.

“Welcome senior brother Xiao Riu it’s a pleasure to finally meet you”

“Likewise” Xiao Riu replied with a curious look in his eyes he sat down at the only sit available in the room.

Seeing this, the girl in white smiled and said.

“Allow me to introduce everyone to you, that girl with the mean looking eyes is Lin Luan ranked last place in strength”
The girl now known as Lin Luan looked at the girl in white with a annoyed look in her eyes before looking away.

“These two serious twins on my left are Han Tianyu and Han Yian both ranking 6th and 5th after each other” hearing the girl in white say their rank the twins also kept quite.

“This one is someone you might know, Long Xun” the girl said while point towards the man that greeted Xiao Riu.

“Long” Xiao Riu asked while looking at Long Xun.

“Yes cousin, I am ranked 4th and Long Yi is my father” Long Xun Said while taping his chest with pride.

“Uncle Yi huh”

The girl in white raised an eyebrow at that before speaking while stroking the beast on her lap.

“my name is Lu Xin and I am ranked third in strength, I hope we get along”

“I am Xiao Riu” Xiao Riu introduced himself while looking towards the spirit beast on her lap, it was quietly sleeping but judging by the Qi it is releasing he confirmed it to be a rank 4 beast in the beginner stage.

“We know all about you Xiao Rui, you are the sect master’s son right, Everyone here is wondering where you were till now” Lu Xin asked a question that was on everyone’s mind, they looked towards him, with even Long Xun looking at him for an answer.

“sorry, but I made a vow not to say” remembering the breeze sect Xiao Riu could only decline to answer that question.

“Oh if it were a vow then you can’t break it” realizing the implication of a vow Long Xun could only reply with a down face, he had been wondering about that for a while since his father wouldn’t tell him.

Xiao Riu looked at him before letting out a wary smile, as he was about to say something, he suddenly felt a presence near the pavilion before looking at the staircase.

Long Xun wondered why his cousin stopped, he was about to ask when suddenly a pressure descended upon everybody in the room.

The pressure was so heavy that everyone in the room couldn’t move with the middle aged woman behind Lu Xun experiencing the worst of it, her legs bucked with her qi going out of control and threatening to explode out of her sea of Qi.

“Que”

The small beast on Lu Xun’s lab suddenly opened it’s eyes before it released a burst of qi disrupting the pressure upon everybody.

Finally free Lu Xun Looked towards the staircase with a worried expression

“You” she said after seeing who it was.

A man came up the stairs, he wore all red with red eyes and hair and he released a threatening amount of qi as he walked towards everyone.

Xiao Riu looked at the newcomer with raised eyebrows, because the realm of this man was the same as him, a cultivator at the Soul Wondering Realm.

36