Chapter 18: Soul Wondering Realm
728 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Weng Feng, you brokethrough but why are you here” Lu Xun asked with a nervous expression on her face.

The red haired man smirked at her before saying.

“Is this how you talk to the number one inherent diciple” saying this he released another threatening pressure this time focused only on Lu Xun.

The small beast on Lu Xun’s lap had it’s eyes on this newcomer since he got here so it was prepared for any attack, it released the same burst of qi again disrupting his pressure once more.

“Tsk”

Weng Feng looked towards the small beast.

“Your sister must really love you to give you a rank 4 spirit beast as a pet, although i wouldn’t mind taking your snow fox”

Lu Xin looked towards him with a sneer.

“You must be joking, you have the arrogance to say that you are number one”

“I am the first to breakthrough to the Soul Wondering Realm so it’s only natural that I be the first ranked”
Weng Feng said as he looked towards the other inherent diciples.

“What, do you all disagree with me as well”

The room turned silent, the other inherited diciples didn’t say anything, even Long Xun kept quite.

Because their ranks were decided depending on their cultivation realms Weng Feng was not wrong in saying what he just said.

Lu Xin let out a slight laugh before saying “only when you defeat Gong Rou, would I accept you as the first ranker”

Weng Feng looked at her with cold eyes before suddenly pointing a finger towards her, qi instantly gathered in his finger as he said.

“Do I look like I care about your approval, never mention that name in front of me”

“Weng Feng do you not fear the Lu family anymore” someone said from the sideline , Long Xun who had been silent till now finally opened his mouth.

He doesn’t care about Lu Xin to to point of standing up for her, but he was worried about a fight breaking out, he thought bringing up the Lu family might scare him.

But he was wrong because when Weng Feng heard this it only angered him further, he suddenly gathered even more power to his finger before shooting it towards Lu Xin.

He looked at her with hatred in his eyes. ‘So what if she has the Lu family, i have a backer too, so why would i be afraid of them like before’.

A ray of extremely hot fire left a trail in the air as it headed towards Lu Xin, right as it arrived at her seat it exploded into a scorching wave of fire that threatened to consume everything in the room.

Lu Xin knew that the attack would blow the whole pavilion apart but she didn’t show fear as she called out the small beast’s name.

“Que”

Boom

An explosion occurred destroying the whole top floor of the pavilion before settling down.

The flames slowly died down only to reveal that surrounding the body of everyone in the room was a beautiful water barrier that protected them from the flame that had just exploded.

The small fox had disappeared from Lu Xin’s lap and appeared right in front of Weng Feng.

It opened its small mouth while a projection of a big mouth appeared around Weng Feng, it bit down with force intending to tear him apart.

Peng

Weng Lin was lunched out of the pavilion as the whole room collapsed from the impact.

the small fox felt a recoil from its bite so it knew that it’s attack was blocked, it jumped forward to look properly at Weng Feng who landed not far away.

Getting a good look at him the beast realized that covering the whole right arm of Weng Feng was a red Armor that was glowing with force.

The small beast felt threatened and so gathered a massive amount of water qi in its body that went out of it’s body to cover it in thick layers of Qi that resembled Armor.

it jumped towards Weng Feng once more, this time fully armed.

Reaching him it delivered a blow with its claw that left a hugh scar across the ground.

Peng

Weng Feng blocked the attack which blasted him even farther away however he stood his ground and gathered qi in his Armored arm before firing a powerful beam that struck the Armored fox pushing it back slightly.

“Impressive” Weng Feng said after not seeing any damage to the fox.

Peng

Peng

The whole area surrounding the peach blossom tree began to be covered in marks as the beast and cultivator continued fighting.

Looking from afar Long Xun asked Lu Xin what was on his mind.

“Do you think your spirit beast can take him down”

“Don’t worry, he overestimate himself, if he had battled Que fully Armored he might have stood a chance, but now” Lu Xin said as she took out a small talisman before crushing it soon after.

‘Armored’ Xiao Riu from the side began to think.

‘It’s something only cultivators at the soul woundering stage can do, while it’s true that their strength increases the more armor that they have, however…’

Xiao Riu didn’t think that it would go as smooth as they as wished, he looked at the man and beast fight from afar with a thoughtful expression.

Boom

“Heh is that the best that you can do” Weng Feng said with blood coming from his mouth, he retrieved an item from his storage bag that glowed with power.

He lunched himself towards the spirit beast as he let out a menacing smile, he planned to finish this before taking even more damage.

The small fox feeling a threat gathered a large amount of energy in its mouth before releasing it in a beam of highly concentrated water qi that obliterated everything in it’s path before landing on Weng Feng’s figure.

As the attack landed on him Weng Feng disappeared from his location before appearing across the beast, he tossed the small item in his hand revealing it to be a scroll glowing with inscription runes.

The scroll opened up while it was being thrown and released a hugh magmatic force towards the small fox before swallowing it entirely.

Everything happened so fast that those inherent disciples watching couldn’t see what happened clearly.

Lu Xin, Lin Luan, the twin brothers and Xun Long were baffled at the sudden quietness on the battlefield.

A second later Weng Feng appeared before them, he was battered with a few patches of blood on his robe, yet he had on a hugh smile on his face.

Lu Xin looking at him with a cold expression.

“What did you do”

Weng Feng looked at all the inherent diciples before he lifted his hand to reveal a scroll with inscriptions.

“From now on it’s mine, if you want it back than come get it” he said before continuing “Now let’s continue where we left off”

Boom

Another pressure descended upon everybody in the room but this time without the small beast to intervene all the inherent diciple found it difficult to stand as they were forced to their knees, all of them were at the peak of the Gold Core Realm yet they were powerless against him.

“Weng Feng stop” Lu Xin feeling that pressure once again started to get worried, she was not worried about herself but rather for Bai Qian, her attendant.

Bai Qian being the only cultivator at the Foundation Establishment Realm there felt her qi going haywire and out of control, it was taking all of her strength to keep herself together.

“And why should I listen to you” Weng Feng said as he increased the pressure even more.

Bai Qian’s body started glowing, her liquid sea of qi within her dantian was ready to burst open.

31