Chapter 19: Xiao Riu Steps Forward
701 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All of a sudden a small burst of qi was sent out to disturb the pressure decending upon everyone.

The whole place stood still, Weng Feng looked towards the one who disrupted his pressure with cold eyes.

Standing with presence was a young man in a black robe and sharp eyes, coming from his body was wisps of qi that radiate soul wondering realm.

“You, who are you”

Weng Feng hadn’t noticed the young man at first, when he first came there he had thought him to be some random servent, so he had not bothered to look at him properly.

“My name is Xiao Riu” Weng Feng heard the young man say and thinking of the name, he immediately linked it to the sect master’s son that had returned recently.

“So it’s you, what are you doing interfering in my business” not the least bothered Weng Feng showed him a cold look.

His energy skyrocketed and his body became covered in flames, he pointed a finger towards Xiao Riu, with his aura changing he called out.

“Skystrider Arrow”

A massive amount of qi was gathered into his finger and released at an alarming speed that took the shape of a large flaming arrow that arrived at Xiao Riu’s face instantly.

Boom

Wind was blown in all directions as all those close to Xiao Riu were blown away by the attack, the pavilion that was on its last legs had collapsed completely.

“Brother Xiao Riu” landing not far away from the pavilion Yi Long shouted with worry, that attack was too fast to anyone to react.

“Don’t worry, am fine” answered a voice behind him, turning around he saw the same young man in a black robe with no scratch whatsoever on his being.

Xiao Riu had on a cold expression as he shifted his attention towards Weng Feng, he didn’t like how he was attacked out of nowhere.

“Wait here”

He said as he started walking towards Weng Feng with a steady pace, from his body appeared a pressure.

Book!

A pressure so immense decended upon the whole field, his aura exuded off his body and the floor around him started to deepen.

‘Impossible’ looking at Xiao Riu walking towards him from afar, Weng Feng had a surprised look on his face, dodging an attack that close should not be possible, even he wouldn’t be able to do it and yet this young man was able to do it.

Storing the scroll in his storage bag he lunched himself towards Xiao Riu at lightning speed as his right arm began to be covered in Armor again.

He was prepared to fight full force against this person if need be.

Reaching a couple of meters from Xiao Riu he suddenly started to get slower.

He felt pressure surround his body like he was in water, completely shattering his momentum.

Being all too familiar with pressure he stopped his movement and released a burst of qi in all directions before sprinting towards Xiao Riu again.

He had done as intended but he noticed that the pressure was still there and the closer he was to him the slower he becomes.

Five meters away and he couldn’t sprint towards Xiao Riu anymore, his breathing became more heavy and he felt like a boulder was placed on his shoulders.

Heavy and almost out of breath he was having difficulties walking up to him, but he still persisted and walked steadily through the pressure.

Three meters away and his body became completely immobilized, it was glued to the ground, he couldn’t bring his leg up anymore.

His breathing became ragged and he couldn’t move anymore, he noticed that as Xiao Riu walks up to him the pressure continued to increase.

With each walk, the pressure placed upon Weng Feng would go up slightly and his breathing would become even more unstable.

Six feets away and Weng Feng’s knee finally buckled, he was forced to get on his hands and knees, he felt the air stick to him like wall and he looked up at Xiao Riu who was standing right infront of him.

“You asked what I was doing interfering in your business right” taking one step forward Xiao Riu asked.

Weng Feng felt the increase in the pressure and felt even more suffocated as he couldn’t hold his head up anymore, he could barely hold himself up.

“I’ll tell you” Xiao Riu said as he looked down upon Weng Feng, remembering the past he stepped forward one more time.

“I don’t like to see the weak suffer”

Feeling an increase in the pressure once again Weng Feng couldn’t hold on any longer and hit the ground with force.

Blood was coming out of his mouth and he drifted into unconsciousness. the pressure had became too much for him to bear.

Xiao Riu looked at him and didn’t show a shed of sympathy as he raised his leg for another step.

“That’s enough”

A soft voice called out from the side and along with the voice was a force strong enough to disrupt the pressure surrounding the area.

A beautiful woman in a white dress appeared before him, she was floating a few feets off the ground and she had Lu Xin walking by her side.

“Severely injuring or killing an inherent diciple could get you in a lot of trouble, even if you are the sect master’s son”

“And you are” Xiao Riu asked curiously even though he had already guessed that the lady was most probably related to Lu Xin judging from the way they looked.

“Senior brother Riu this is my sister Lu Yung she is an inner sect elder” Lu Xin from the side said as she walked up to him, she walked up to Weng Feng who was on the ground and took his storage bag.

Looking through it she took out a scroll with inscription runes and handed it to the lady.

“It’s this”

The lady took the scroll from Lu Xin, tapping the runes on the scroll she destroyed them and handed the scroll back to Lu Xin.

“Well for now I’ll take this one to the sect’s infirmary, you can take care of the rest right” the lady, Lu Yung said as she floated towards Weng Feng.

Reaching her hand out, Weng Feng was directly lifted from the dirt and floated by her side.

She took out a flying sword and stepped on it while pouring qi into it before flying off into the distance with Weng Feng by her side.

looking at her from afar, Xiao Riu wondered how he would fare against her if they fought, but he shook his head as he put that though to the back of his mind.

“Forgive me senior brother Riu, it’s my fault that this happened” Looking towards his right Xiao Riu saw Lu Xin with a small smile.

“It doesn’t matter, he was rude” Xiao Riu said as he thought back to the way Weng Feng behaved.

“right” Lu Xin said as she Looked down, she blamed herself.

She had wanted to check out the strength of this newcomer but she didn’t think that Weng Feng would show up, and in the next realm for that matter.

“Brother Riu” Yi Long said from afar as he along with the twins and Lin Luan started to gather towards Xiao Riu and Lu Xin.

**Westmount valley**

Meng Lin drifted through the trees and arrived at the cave entrance with no difficulty.

Looking around the place, she noticed that there were footprints around the whole floor, human footprints that disappeared not far from the cave entrance.

Meng Lin worried a little, she believed that the array would be enough to keep this place secret but she neglected to think about the possibility of this place being known by others beforehand.

34