Chapter 24: Foundation Establishment Realm
724 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Large amounts qi was swirling around Meng Lin when she opened her eyes, she felt her body light and her vision improving but most importantly of all, she could feel power coursing through her whole being.

Her heart was palpitating with excitement and joy as her dantian was returning to normal, she knew that she’d broken through without a problem.

Calming down she noticed that the last amount of qi surrounding her was beginning to fade and she closed her eyes to concentrate into her dantian.

The large body of liquid qi in her dantian had shrunken down to a third of her dantian’s size, it was smaller than before and yet it pulsed with more power than before.

Her Brute Qi was quietly situated in her dantian, it had double it’s size and remained floating in the air.

Focusing her mind elsewhere she could feel qi coursing through her body with some clustered around her scars on her back and leg, the wounds were already healed but had scars left, her qi was trying to slowly mend the areas.

Meng Lin smiled slightly, she was already seeing one of the benefits of being a foundation establishment cultivator, self recovery.

Qi gathering cultivators can’t do that, it was one of the reasons that they aren’t considered useful until they reach foundation establishment.

Stopping her qi circulation she opened her eyes to system messages popping up.

[Congratulations for reaching a new realm, you have recived rewards for your achievement]

[You have received foundation establishment pill x1, intermediate system pack]

[The system has updated, the alchemist and blacksmith section has been unlocked]

Looking through the system messages, Meng Lin pondered as she puts her hand under her chin, she doesn’t know much about alchemist and blacksmith but she knows that they are really useful professions.

As much as she knows their importance, she didn’t like the thought of doing them since she has the system, she could just get the pills by buying them from the market or by getting them as rewards.

She put the thought at the back of her mind since it was a win win situation for her, looking ahead she saw that appearing in front of her was the two floating items of her achievement.

The foundation establishment pill which she has received looked to be more of a trophy than meaningful since she was already a foundation establishment cultivator, it wouldn’t make sense for the system to consider that a reward.

But she still took it as it might be useful for something else later, turning her attention to the important one she smiled.

This was her first intermediate system package so she was curious as to what it holds, reaching out and grabbing the package she was immediately met with the prompt.

[Do you wish to open the package]

‘Yes’

It glowed bright before shattering to show the contents in it, the light disappeared to reveal four items appearing in front of her.

[You have recived 1210 system coins, 250 spirit stones, concealment talisman, medium grade axe, rattle serpent egg, 5 beast forage]

Meng Lin raised her eyebrows at the system message she didn’t think in this direction but it didn’t matter, as the light faded what appeared before her were an axe, talisman, egg and a weird plant.

She had expected the increase in the system coins and spirit stones but she had not expected them to be this much, what got her raising her eyebrows was the egg that appeared, she was no expert in handling eggs so she was slightly concerned about it.

She could only shook her head as what happens in the future would be seen in the future, reaching her hand out to touch it she was surprised.

[Rattle serpent egg]

Inside is a spirit beast with a rank 2 bloodline, once hatched it quickly grows to the peak of a rank two spirit beast where it can no longer go any further.

Below the egg was a small description, the contents weren’t what shocked her,
the reason she was given a shock was because the system normally doesn’t show descriptions.

Only when they are in the system market would she see their description, the only exception to that was books and techniques so she became curious.

Trying to touch the axe she was given a small description again, the system had said that it had updated but she had just assumed that it had just unlocked the alchemist and blacksmith section.

She began to think of what items she had and thinking quick she took out a flower that was glowing slightly, it was one of the four flowers that were by the pool.

As she held it in her hand she waited for a small description to pop up but nothing happened which left her disappointed, it seems that the description only works on system items.

But she had expected this as it would be too much if she could know about anything that she came into contact with.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she began to get up, she was still under the dry pool so she jumped towards the surface before landing gracefully.

She looked around before heading towards the outside, it was too bad that she would be leaving this place and most likely never coming back, the pool was gone and she doubts that she could get any more uses from here.

Reaching the entrance she noticed that the sun was still up, it seems that not much time had passed since her arrival here, and the fog was still lingering around the entrance.

Coming out of the cave she took the soul confusing array surrounding the entrance.

Since she was done with the cave she stored the array inside her storage bag for further use before turning to leave.

She still had stuffs to do, one of which is learning the Formless cultivation method which needed her to be a foundation establishment cultivator.

As she walked through the trees lost in thought she suddenly felt a chill down her back.

Boom

34