Chapter 28: Competition
736 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on the upper deck of the ship rows of sect elders were standing behind their sect leader, who had a serene expression on his face.

there were many elders mingling in their finest attire as this was an important occasion.

The sect master was no exception as he had on a red robe that shimmered with power, he spread his spiritual consciousness around the whole ship before he flung his hand into the sky.

A small burst of flame gathered above the ship to form a large flameing bird, it’s whole body was covered in flames and it released threatening heat as it flapped it’s wings.

Jumping atop the bird he looked down upon those on the ship before speaking with a qi amplified voice.

“take your diciples to their respective areas before taking your seats”

Not uttering more than needed, he flew up with the flaming bird into the sky, his spiritual consciousness spreading even further revealing a path through the clouds.

After traveling for nearly two minutes in the cloudy air he finally reached his destination where atop a small floating cloud was a carriage, the carriage had 2 spirit small spirit beast mounting the carriage.

After looking at them closely, he noticed that they were both rank 4 spirit beasts that seemed to be of the same bloodline, they were azure birds, they were beast known for their speed more than anything.

Arriving a few meters away from the carriage the sect master suddenly felt a spiritual consciousness emerging from the carriage heading his way.

As he was sure of who it was, he didn’t bother to bring up any defense before letting it wash over him.

“It’s been a good while since I’ve seen that face of yours, Lee Rua” hearing a familiar voice, the sect master smiled slightly before asking back.

“That’s the first thing you say to an old friend Xin Riu, you haven’t changed one bit” the Raging Flame Sect master said as he shook his head.

The door to the carriage opened to reveal the face of the sect master of the levitation sect.

“Haha, it’s good to see you doing well, come in, we have much to discuss”
His smiling face turned solem as he invites his friend over.

**Levitation Sect**
**Underground room**

In a large, dimly lit room with a deep, serene atmosphere multiple strong beings were having a discussion.

Surrounding a table with a large glowing disk was 7 individuals that appeared to have a glowing orbs behind their back, three of these individuals were the first 3 Grand Elders of the levitation sect while the other 4 were all individuals of similar level.

“Where shall we begin”

The First Grand Elder said, he had a gray robe on while floating behind his back is a Blue sphere of Qi that had a slight crack in it.

“You are not going to wait for your Fourth Grand Elder” said a man in all white with a few red lines, floating behind him was a red sphere of Qi, that would occasionally vibrate.

“No, she is supervising the formation, as you may know we have traitors in our midst” the first elder said.

“Let’s talk about this formation of yours first, are you sure it will work” sitting next to the man in white was a young woman with red eyes, floating behind her is a red sphere of qi that seemed unstable, occasionally releasing burst of heavy qi.

“I’ll have you know, that our little Han is a genius unlike anyone in this room, show some respect” Adorning his bright red robe with a glowing red sphere behind his back, the Second Grand Elder smirked while releasing a sudden burst of red qi towards the woman.

caught completely off guard the woman was hit with the burst of red qi that made her disoriented for a second.

“Feng Lee, don’t you have any dignity” regaining herself the woman asked with a face full of fury, the sphere behind her started shaking violently and released massive amounts of qi, that threatened to destroy the surroundings.

The room temperature suddenly increased as only fire Qi was released from the sphere of qi and everyone’s attention was brought to the woman.

“control yourself Duo Sung” said the man in white, he released his spiritual consciousness and began to forcefully wrap around the sphere behind her, containing the massive amount of qi being released from it.

The woman, Duo Sung, realizing her mistake closed her eyes before forcing on her dantian.

“Was it a wise decision to bring her here, I doubt this newborn will be useful” the Second Grand Master, Feng Lee said as he inspects the lingering Qi in the air as if he was not responsible for what just happened.

“she is very useful, our trump card if you may, so i wouldn’t underestimate her” a gray haired old woman said, her eyes were closed and behind her was a red glowing sphere that faded in and out of existence.

‘Looking’ towards the first grand elder, the old woman asked a question on her mind.

“Shang Lee it’s time you tell us why you want us to do this competition when we have bigger things at our hand”

Showing a slight smile at being called a name he had almost forgotten, First Grand Elder Shang Lee looked towards the old woman before looking at the disk on the table.

Currently inside the disk was an image of a venue along with a ship next to it, small specks of peoples were moving from the ship to the venue as if ants.

“You’ll see very soon, the answer will be revealed in the competition”

30