Chapter 43: Stage Breakthrough
506 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**Orchid Spring Forest **

Inside a dimly lit cave with a luminescent light on the cave ceiling, a gray robed young girl was sitting crossed legged on the floor.

the cave was currently filled with qi as they surround the girl within a small cyclone.

She was absorbing qi at a shocking level with each breath that she takes and her aura which was of the early stage of the foundation Establishment Realm was becoming more powerful and the burnt scars underneath her robes were visibly healing little by little.

With every breath that she takes the less qi that would be seen in the air as after a few minutes of her absorption the small cyclone of qi around her stopped having been finally used up.

The large qi in the air was gone but the girl sitting crossed legged didn’t move as her eyes remained closed and her face was covered in sweat.

She seemed to be having an internal battle as occasionally qi would burst out of her before stopping at the walls of the cave.

With a long breath the girl in gray opened her eyes which held a sharp aura with a hint of ruthlessness as she looked down at her hand.

The skin of her hand was red with swelling but she smile a little as she realized the dark burnt marks were gone.

“It seems that it was worth it” she uttered as she took out a small white pill, it was the last Qi gathering pill that she has left.

Having just used one on herself just now she planned to keep this one in case she reached a certain point of difficulty with her cultivation.

“System”

[Meng Lin]

[special physique: Brute Qi physique]

[Foundation Establishment Stage(middle)]

[Experience points: 22%]

System coin:1420

Taoist Gacha wheel: unavailable

[Spiritual root]

[Water>Fire>Gold>Wood>Earth]

[Mutated spirit root]
[Mud]
Comprehension 35%
[Erosion]
Comprehension 36%

[Cultivation methods: Basic Qi Gathering] [Focused Qi control] [Waterfall slash] [Refine Yin Qi] [Surge] [Thunderbolt Flash] [Formless Cultivation method] [Market]

She was currently very happy about herself, not only did she have a breakthrough in her realm but she also learned a lot about herself from her 1 hour of experience with her receptors.

She was originally planning on returning back to her sect after getting up but since it was night time and she was curious about the talisman that was on her mind and so she decided to just carve a small hole in the mountain and stay until the next day.

She also knew that even though she lessened her receptors of stimulant and pain she would only be in that state for a 1 hour period.

Focusing all her attention on breaking through her realm right after the talisman wore off helped her recover greatly from the effects that plagued her body.

Her body had healed considerably and changed her original thoughts of healing after a few weeks to healing after just a few days.

She felt stronger than before and the sea of liquid qi that was inside her Dantian had increased a little as well.

Having spent the few hours here meticulously cultivating Meng Lin finally had a peace of mind as she decided to let sleep overtake her and slumber into the night.

**Meanwhile**

Elsewhere in Orchid Spring Mountain, in a small empty field devoid of trees a tent was set upon the tall grass.

Standing at the entrance of the tent was a hooded figure that looked to be guarding it as their aura covered the surrounding areas of the tent.

The aura was dark and unusual as from one moment it would be showing the middle stage of the Foundation establishment realm and the next it would be showing the early stage of the Foundation establishment realm.

The hooded figure appeared board as they brought their hand up to their mouth before yawning, they were nonchalant even with the loud noises coming from the tent.

Inside the tent which was a few meters wide was the loud screams of a woman along with the occasional sounds of a whip being cracked in the air.

A man’s laughter accompanied the screaming as the tent swayed with the wind blowing in the quiet night.

The hooded figure which was guarding the tent noticed something as they looked towards the forest with focus in their eyes.

In the forest from a distance came another hooded figure that moved with the wind before arriving at the entrance of the tent, he bowed down before speaking out loud.

“Boss Su, i have located the person that you sent me out to get” the hooded figure which was another man said with a tinge of fear in his voice, he kept his head bowed down as he noticed the screaming coming from inside the tent stop.

Crack

A loud sound cracked in the air as a blur appeared instantly in front of the kneeling hooded figure.

Boom!

The blur struck the figure with force as air whipped and the blasted figure of the kneeling hooded man was seen in the air a moment later.

Thud

Dust raised in the air as a small crater was formed a few meters away from the tent, the blur that struck out lost its momentum and fell to the floor near the tent’s entrance revealing it to be a whip with sharp spikes on it.

“I ordered you to bring her here so where is she” a young voice said from the tent as a heavy footsteps was heard later.

The crater where the dust had settled reveled the hooded figure on the ground slowly getting up with a fearful demeanor.

He didn’t seem to have sustained any damage from that attack but he quickly bowed down with his head on the ground while saying.

“But it’s not my fault boss she is in that mind altering array again, but worry not, this time i have identified her new location and we just have to wait until she comes out before bringing her to you”. As he said this, his body began trembling, he didn’t dare look up as he heard the heavy steps stop by the tent entrance.

A shadow loomed from within the tent as the young voice continued with arrogance and destain in his voice.

“you better do as you say otherwise I have no need for you”

The hooded figure felt a gaze upon him before being directed at the forest as the young voice said again with lustful longing in his voice while he raised his whip up in the air.

“I am getting tired of these three useless toys, maybe this feeling that I continue to have will finally be buried with this new one that I’ll reward”

Crack

25