Chapter 56: Plans and Objectives
433 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stepping outside of the cave, Meng Lin jumped upon a nearby tree in the area before finding a comfortable posture to sit in.

Dangling her legs in the air she looked at the sky with countless thoughts in her head, she now has three loyal followers that wouldn't betray her easily, her future plans can finally be implemented.

Her enemy is the powerful bandit group known as the Golden Fang Bandits, which has multiple branches all over the Luan continent, with her current region, the Soaring Cloud Region having 3 such branches.

At her current strength, she would be lucky to even take out one of their branches considering a cultivator of the Gold Core is stationed in each of those locations.

But she didn’t fret as she was going to start small and then work her way up, she had been looking for ways to get stronger, faster and pinning herself against this opponent is perfect, they were bandits and she didn’t like how they operate especially towards women.

Just the thought of what happened to those women made her dislike anything connected to the bandits, she could have been one of those womens and she grimaced at the thought of such a thing.

One of the main things that she lacked in this world was information, even the basic kinds of information she doesn’t have, if it hadn't been for her hiding her strength things might have been different.

But she wouldn’t let everything be in the hands of luck, she would determine the best course of action for herself and do that, she had come this far so it must be working.

Thinking about her goal she realized that she had a lot to do.

Those girls will be the backbone and the Formless Cultivation Method will be the core, Meng Lin’s gaze harden behind her mask as she thought more about her plan.

She wanted to create a shadow organization that operate in assassinations or information gathering with its members being well versed in the Formless Cultivation Method.

She wanted to use the Formless Cultivation Method because of its perfect ability to conceal, but she had a long way to go to be able to do such a thing, firstly she would have to find a way around the requirement of using it.

She had determined that not everyone is like her and so it would take quite a while for a single person to reach the Foundation Establishment Realm.

So the only thing that she can do is make them learn it while still in their current realm, it would be better that way, and as for how to do that.

“System”

[Meng Lin]

[special physique: Brute Qi physique]

[Foundation Establishment Stage(middle)]

[Experience points: 40%]

System coin:450

Taoist Gacha wheel: available

[Spiritual root]

[Water>Fire>Gold>Wood>Earth]

[Mutated spirit root]
[Mud]
Comprehension 36%
[Erosion]
Comprehension 37%

[Cultivation methods: Basic Qi Gathering] [Focused Qi control] [Waterfall slash] [Refine Yin Qi] [Surge] [Thunderbolt Flash] [Formless Cultivation method] [Market]

“Oh, my percentage has increased, and a shocking amount at that, its almost doubled, it’s no doubt from that Gold Core experience”

This is the first time that she noticed it, but it seems that when she witnessed the Lighting Tribulation of a higher being at close, she got a more profound understanding of her path ahead, thus increasing her percentage.

Her comprehension increased as well but only by one percent, so she didn’t bother to think twice about it.

Going to the system market she scrolled through the page with a bright expression before leaving with a dejected expression.

She was hoping to find a solution to her earlier problem with the Formless Cultivation Method but it seems that she had been too confident with the system market.

Looking at her system panel, her eyes suddenly darted towards the Gacha Wheel before her eyes brightened again.

But as she was about to raise her hand towards the wheel she suddenly felt a thug at her soul before looking towards the cave entrance.

“I guess they’re done”

She said as she jumped down from her seated position, landing softy next to the entrance before dissipating the fog of the Soul Confusing scroll which revelead a shimmering scroll on the floor.

Picking it up Meng Lin waited at the side, having no intentions of going in there, she didn’t want to know what had become of the little boss, it was ok as long as he was dead.

Step

Step

Step

A figure came walking out of the cave entrance before stopping a few feet from Meng Lin, it was De Sijie who had on a complex expression, her robe had patches of blood on it with her hand being mostly covered in it.

Behind her came the two sister who were in a similar state having just finished their ‘torture’.

“Is he dead” Meng Lin asked as she didn’t really care what was done to him as long as he was no more.

“Yes, he died quiet painfully” the one to answer was Xin Lin as she appeared to hold a smile on her face as she said so.

Her sister kept a straight face as no emotion could be seen from her, yet her eyes seemed to be indicating that she wasn’t feeling sad no more.

De Sijie seemed to not be happy about what happened as she asked Meng Lin what was on her mind.

“So what is your objective in asking for our loyalty” she asked, since they had vowed their loyalty to towards Meng Lin, she naturally wanted to know what for.

She had realized that she had been to hasty, she should have asked that question before vowing to the heavens, the thought of revenge was too enticing for her at the time.

“Hmm, My objective” Meng Lin said as she put her hand under her chin behind her mask.

“I have many objectives in my head but for now, how about getting stronger and then the complete eradication of the Golden Fang Bandits”

23