Chapter 67: Lord Yuan Appears
393 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**Inner sect courters**

Spiritual talismans flew all around while different energy signatures ran rampant throughout the sect battlefield.

Cultivators and demonic beast fought against one another and the entire place was filled with dead and destruction.

Crack

A woman with red eyes slowly floated away and left behind her the remnants of a destroyed crystal.

Duo Sung, the new Nascent Soul cultivator of the Raging Flame sect gazed at the edge of the inner sect mountains and she released her spiritual consciousness to encompass thousands of meters.

Within her spiritual consciousness was the battle between the three nascent soul beings above the sect and with each clash came a resounding sound that filled the air with pressure that pushed her spiritual consciousness away.

Her gaze locked onto a man in red who wielded a beautiful multicolored sword that was resonating with lighting from the clouds.

‘Damn that Feng Lee where did he get a top grade spirit weapon, no wonder that demon is having trouble, this must be his reason for being so confident in himself, hump’.

As she began to get lost in her thought she suddenly saw a light in the corner of her eyes, turning her head she a bright beam aimed at the sky, its target unknown.

Not knowing what it was coming from, she immediately flew towards the Outer Sect Mountain naturally curious about what it was coming from.

A few seconds later and she appeared before right above the light, she was slightly shocked as the light was coming from non other than a demonic beast, one that gave her a weird feeling.

“what is this” she said raising her hand towards the beast, the air around the beast tightened and she was about to capture it when suddenly she felt a powerful presence approaching.

“YOU”

A giant shadow loomed over, and the red eyed girl looked up at the sky to see a grotesque hand coming down towards her in a swift motion.

Her eyes glowed red as she instantly realized that this was an attack from someone at a higher stage.

Her body became covered in blue flames before she disappearing in a burst of flames.

Boom

The outer sect mountain was shaken as one side of the mountain completely collapsed with a huge handprint left behind.

A few dozen meters from the mountain appeared the demoness, with an extended hand that glowed with a dark aura.

She looked to the side to see a burst of blue flames appear before she noticed something behind her.

“Where do you think you’re going”

Hearing the distasteful voice of the man in red, the demoness turned before extending her claws which were met with multicolored light.

Slice

A multicolored sword met her claws and it sliced through like butter, cutting off a few fingers from the demoness before heading towards her head.

“HAA”

The demoness suddenly roared and her voice mixed with her dark Qi to create a sonic burst that pushed the man slightly away.

“Is that sword the only thing that you have”

The demoness said as she didn’t let her guard down, she looked behind the man in red to see the old man, who’s body started to change.

The cracked core floating behind him, suddenly merged into his body and his body slowly started becoming transparent.

The same thing started happening with the man in red as two narcent soul cultivators brought out one of their strongest cards.

“Damn it” the demoness said with gritted teeth, she wasn’t worried about the old man but more so about the man in red.

Both men were at the middle stage of the Nascent Soul Realm so they naturally couldn’t compete with her, even with her Realm being at the middle stage as well.

But because of that sword she didn’t want to let any chance appear where it might pose a threat to her life.

She looked to the side to see the woman with red eyes appearing from the burst of flames and she looked down to speak to the orb in her hand.

“Don’t you think it’s time that you show yourself, i don’t have much time left here”

“Hehehe”

“now that everyone is getting serious, i think it really is time to make my appearance”

A distorted voice sounded in the sky before the whole sky started shining, the barrier around the whole sect started to change before coming together to create a dark substance.

The small blob of dark substance twitched before bursting into a corporal body with vile aura.

A man adorned in a taoist robe came into existence, dark and vile aura covered his body and his eyes shone red with a gleam, as if they were gem like rubies.

His rank was that of the Nascent Soul Realm cultivator but his body gave off a suppressing feeling the moment that it appeared, making it clear that his stage was that of a higher level.

His aura was felt all around the sect making the other two from the Raging Flame Sect notice his presence.

The old man, in his translucent state gazed at the man before speaking.

“I should have known, Lord Yuan”

“Oh I didn’t realize that i had become so famous, how did you come to know me ” the man said with a smile on his face and yet his eyes held no emotion as he spoke.

“What is the king of the kingdom doing here, it’s not like there’s anything here that could catch your eyes” the old man asked as he didn’t seemed all that worried about the situation at hand.

Lord Yuan’s eyes shifted slightly as he opened his mouth to speak with no emotion once again “you’re quiet knowledgeable, you seem to know something else, impressive however i am not one to waste my time talking with the dead so”

Raising his hand to the sky, he gathered qi before striking out with his palm.

“Dragon Figure Palm”

Roar

A dragon’s roar sounded and the clouds moved before a giant palm appeared in from of the old man completely skipping past the man in red.

The attack was met with another attack as the old man sent out a palm attack of his own.

“Secret Art, Pressure Palm”

Boom!

A gush of wind blew all around and a silhouette was sent flying before stopping a few meters from the explosion.

“Ohh” Lord Yuan uttered as his eyebrows raised for the first time, he looked at the old man that was coughing blood.

“You ok” the man in red said as he flew towards the old man who was getting his bearings straight.

“Ha, so this is the difference in stage between a middle and late stage of the Nascent Soul Realm, even while integrated i was hurt”.

The old man said as he noticed his transparent body covered in cracks with blood running down his face.

He looked towards the man in red before saying “It seems that we will have to resort to that replica from my Narscent Soul Shard”.

20