Chapter 68: Mysterious Gold Eye
384 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man in red also seeing no way out, nodded with a slight pity on his face.

Turning towards the duo of Lord Yuan and the demoness he brought his sword up before slashing out with a technique.

“Secret Art, Deep Extremity Fang”

His multicolored sword became coated in black Qi that abruptly shot a black crescent moon that surged towards both lord Yuan and the demoness.

Lord Yuan looked at the pitch black attack coming his way before snorting and yelling out a word.

“BURST”

His voice amplified by his internal spiritual qi became a deadly weapon as the black crescent slash heading his way slowly dispersed through the air.

“Hump, don’t embarrass yourself kid” he said as he gazed at the man in red that looked to be wincing at his action just now.

Lord Yuan was about to continue speaking before he noticed something in the hand of the man in red, squinting his eyes togather he wondered a little before deciding to stop playing around.

Behind his back appeared his Nascent Soul that seemed dark to the naked eye yet a blob to the spiritual consciousness.

He raised his hand which started turning transparent before he brought it down while uttering the same technique as before.

“Dragon Figure Palm”

However, unlike before this time his technique didn’t just produce the sound of a dragon’s roar but rather the figure of an actual dragon that roared out with an all powerful wave before rushing towards its intended target, the man in red.

The man in red, Feng Lee smiled a little at the sight as in his hand was a piece of sphere that was gold in color and radiated intense Qi to its surroundings while also being majestic in might.

The attack approached and he didn’t hesitate, bringing the piece of golden sphere into his mouth at the same time as the attack landed.

BOOM!

A resounding explosion lit the area, the whole sky shook and small cracks started appearing in the space near the explosion.

The attack drew the attention of everyone in the sect as not only them but it was visible to anyone in a 5 mile radius to the sect ground.

“Hehe, now there’s only 5 left” Lord Yuan said as he gazed at the old man that was slightly pushed away by the explosion, he was about to taunt before noticing the deep gaze that the old man’s eyes held.

The gaze seemed to be looking in his direction but he realized that it was not directed towards him, but rather behind him thus making him confused as there was nothing behind him.

“What are yo…” he was about to ask when suddenly he heard from behind him.

“Extremity Art”

His eyes widened and he brought up his spiritual shield right away, however even that proved to be useless.

Peng

“What” Lord Yuan grunted as he felt an immense amount of pain and pressure on his back before he was sent flying to the earth below.

Rumble

The whole inner sect mountain shook from the impact and a massive crater was formed on the surface of the mountain, every witness was left agape as even the battlefield below became quiet.

The demoness’s eyes held a surprised expression as her whole body began to be covered ina dark qi.

Boom!

A moment later a giant creature emerged from within thd dark qi, a spider with a large horn on its head.

Her dark energy skyrocketed and her giant horn started shimming with a dark light, she was at her strongest state yet her multiple eyes held a cautions look as they gazed at the being that caused her so much caution.

Before her was the man in red, his body was still transparent and he would have looked no different from before had his left eyes not been glowing gold.

His eyes turned and he gazed at the demoness, making her feel immense pressure as the golden glow from within his left eyes caused her to feel completely naked infront of him.

She felt pressure however that was all, she raised her two front legs before breaking out with her own attack.

“ Inherent Art, Sky Rending Silk”

From between her two front legs came a condensed light that stretched across the sky, and radiated power comparable to the late stage of the Narcent Soul Realm.

No matter how powerful the man in red was, if that attacked landed then it would all be over she thought as it was shot out in a burst.

Suaa

The white silk traveled fast and it caused space to bend around it as it instantly appeared before the man in red, who looked towards it with a unperturbed expression.

“Secret Art, Deep Extremity Fang”

Slash

A black crescent moon appeared, it’s target the silk infront if him, however it didn’t surge towards the white silky thread but rather met it with the softest touch possible, causing the bend in space to disappear.

TING!

The demoness watched as her attack which was as far reaching as the whole mountain range was cut in half, disappearing like small silks from a ribbon.

Puchi

Blood sprayed and the demoness’s giant spider body received a hugh slash across its body, causing red blood to spurt into the air.

The man in red was about to continue attack when he suddenly disappeared from where he was standing.

Crack!!

From where he stood appeared two giant hands of blob that clapped together causing the entire space to collapse.

The man in red appeared a few meters away before looking at where he previously stood.

where he once stood was now an empty area of void and darkness and he looked down towards where attack had come from.

“Hahahah, so you have something similar, is that a physique? Or a bloodline trait, an innate ability, a mystical eye”.

Lord Yuan’s voice sounded and he slowly revealed himself from within the massive crater.

Flying upward, he appeared before everyone with his body turning transparent and his energy skyrocketing into the sky, his ruby like eyes gazed towards the man in red and his lips formed a condescending smile.

Feng Lee, the man in red felt the air around him tighten with his body locked in place.

His left eye glowed with even more golden light before he began to move in an erratic motion, a few moves later and he was freed from his space binding.

He disappeared from where he stood and appearing further back from Lord Yuan.

“Ohh, it really has to be because of that eye, does it allow one to instantly understand and adapt to the situation” he voiced his thoughts as he gazed at the man in red for a confirmation, not the least bit surprised by what just happened.

With eyes full of smiles he continued “no, then does it allow one to understand the structure of what they are looking at, thus allowing one to instantly find a counter”

Feeling a rare emotion that he had almost forgotten Lord Yuan spoke more with dim curiosity in his eyes.

“ I’ve never seen that before, I might have to add it to my collection, but first a little experiment”.

His body which was already in its transparent state, suddenly burst out with newfound power as his energy changed to became completely different.

“You may have that that mystical eye but that alone will not defeat me”

His energy which was a dark qi before shifted and changed into a pure white energy that seemed unblemished to the world, his aura increased and he spoke with a grin.

“Let’s see what you can do against energy already in its purest state, against my Refined Qi Physique”

18