Chapter 81: Comprehension 100%
379 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey did you hear, we have a new diciple, a diciple with a Gold Token”

“Yeah, I heard that they forced Pan Tong out of his courtyard”

“Really? That's quite surprising, isn’t he ranked on the Inner Diciples Rankings, I wonder who this new disciple is and what their cultivation level is like”

“I heard that it was a girl, that’s why Pan Tong didn’t fight her”

“What, a girl on this side of the mountain?, why didn’t she choose one of the Cherry Blossom Courtyards?”

“Well, whoever the reason, I'm sure It will be interesting to see how she fare against Liang Chen”

The news of Meng Lin's arrival quickly spread throughout the Martial Arts Division. Many of the disciples were curious about this new addition with a gold token, which indicated Special Physique.

Some of the disciples were excited to meet her but others were skeptical, wondering if she was just another entitled newcomer with a privileged background like the last one.

While a small portion were apprehensive, wondering if she would be a threat to their own standings in the division.

Many saw that she didn’t leave her courtyard for the whole day even when peoples went to her courtyard to get her attention.

They called and yelled while knocking on her barrier, with the courtyard being completely unresponsive.

This went on for 3 days with the new diciple Meng Lin not leaving her courtyard, even for meals or meetings for cultivation aids.

And amidst that time, rumors began to circulate about why she wasn’t coming out, with some even saying that it’s because she looks ugly.

And others wondered if she was just entitled and viewed everything outside as beneath her.

As the days went by, the rumors only grew more wild and varied. Some said that she was ill, while others speculated that she was training in isolation to prepare for a big challenge.

But one thing was for sure, the disciples were becoming increasingly curious, even a little bit anxious, to see what this new disciple with a gold token was like.

Despite the whispers and speculation surrounding her, Meng Lin remained oblivious as the fifth day arrived and Meng Lin jumped out of her pond with her clothes sticking to her skin, outlining her figure.

Her aura was flailing around uncontrollably and she sat down to circulate her qi.

she was easily able to move qi through her widened spiritual vains and she felt the surge of energy within her reaching a boiling point before an explosion was heard in her mind, flooding her entire body with power.

“Huff”

Meng Lin let out a deep breath, her eyes twitching slightly before she opened them with a purple hue.

In front of her appeared a panel showcasing what she had been doing all this time.

[Congratulations for having exceeded Your Spiritual Roots]

[You have received a reward for having two new Elemental Qi Control]

[you have received taoist gacha wheel ticket]

[you have received the item: Cherubic Fertile Soil]

[you have received the Top Grade Item: Nether Bracelets]

[Do you wish to accept the rewards]

“A Top Grade Item, as well as a Gacha wheel ticket, it seems that exceeding the spiritual roots is a big deal” Meng Lin thought out loud.

‘So that’s the correct term for it, Elemental Qi Control, or did the system just decide to change it’ she thought as she stopped thinking about the corrosive and mud spiritual qi as spiritual roots.

“Yes” Meng Lin said and a burst of light appears with two different items floating in front of her.

Meng Lin examined the items closely, marveling at their intricacy and power. The cherubic fertile soil came in the form of a soil no less than 3 feet tall with its width being the same size.

Touching it, Meng Lin was able to see the description which read.

[Cherubic Fertile Soil]
a rare unique soil provides all the necessary nutrients for spiritual plants, the soil’s properties greatly increase the growth of spiritual plants, with it’s true uniqueness providing nutrients for plants that far exceed the average spiritual plant.

Excitement filled her as she realized the possibilities this item presented, with the cherubic fertile soil, she could nurture a powerful plant without doing much.

Turning her attention to the set of bracelets by the side she tapped them, wanting to see their description.

[Nether Bracelets]
a set of powerful bracelets that are corrosive and wear down even the toughest of materials.

‘I seem to have gotten a reward for each of my respective new elemental Qi control’ Meng Lin thought while thinking about the last time a similar thing happened.

Her thoughts soon came back to the another thing as she called out.

“System”

[Meng Lin]

[special physique: Brute Qi physique]

[Foundation Establishment Stage(Late)]

[Experience points: 1%]

System coin:450

Taoist Gacha wheel: available

[Spiritual root]

[Water>Fire>Gold>Wood>Earth]

>[Mutated spirit root]
[Mud]
Comprehension 100%
>[Erosion]
Comprehension 100%

[Cultivation methods: Basic Qi Gathering] [Focused Qi control] [Waterfall slash] [Refine Yin Qi] [Surge] [Thunderbolt Flash] [Formless Cultivation method] [Market]

She had finally broken through after three days of continuous practice.

She was now experiencing a surge of satisfaction as she saw her cultivation level had increased to the late stage of the Foundation Establishment Realm.

Her realm has increased, meaning her Brute Qi has increased as well.

And with her mutated spirit roots/Elemental Qi Control fully comprehended, Meng Lin felt that if she wanted to, she could create both Mud and corrosive fog.

It was a completely new feeling to her where as before she was only able to slightly create the 5 elements.

With a Mud and Erosion Elemetal Control, she wondered if her attacks would be more powerful if she used those elements.

And she couldn’t help but think about techniques that utilize those elements, would using the techniques also increase the effectiveness.

Meng Lin was excited to explore the possibilities of her new abilities, but she knew that she needed to focus on her cultivation first.

Splash

Meng Lin’s forcus was brought back to reality as she looked at the pond in front of her, within was the silhouette of a three meter long snake with the aura of a peak 1 spirit beast.

It was her spirit beast, Purple, from the moment it had hatched to now, it had only been a matter of a few days and it had grown from its original size of a few feets to a whole three meter snake.

“The system wasn’t joking when it said that they grew up fast” Meng Lin said as she got up from her seated position.

Splash

“Yes, I know you want more beast forage, honestly how can you like that thing” Meng Lin chuckled with a smile.

She walked over to the pond and reached out to pet the snake, feeling its smooth scales beneath her fingers.

“I think it’s time for us to go out and explore the Martial Arts Division, what do you think?”

Purple hissed and Meng Lin took it as an agreement as she took out the strange looking beast forage that Purple liked so much.

24