Chapter 100: Divine Bone Strengthening Pill
326 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meng Lin arrived at her courtyard with no problem and went to her training room as she felt a sense of urgency.

Opening the system she directly went to the Gacha Wheel, where she saw the panel appear the same.

Dragon tiger sword

Soul wondering pills x5

Lv.1 Alchemist furnace

Cultivation suppression talisman lv.5

Divine Bone strengthing pill x2

[system meridian]

Intermediate system pack

Superior Booze gift bag

Holy Brute Qi cultivation technique

Immortal jades x9

Meng Lin took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart. She knew that the Gacha Wheel was unpredictable sometimes but she hoped to get the intermediate system pack.

With it she could learn the high tier sword technique and that will increase her strength even more.

After a moment of hesitation, she decided to spin the wheel.

The wheel spun around rapidly, and Meng Lin watched with bated breath as it slowed down.

It finally came to a stop not on the expectant system pack but rather on one of the other items.

Divine Bone Strengthening Pill x2.

Meng Lin sighed, disappointed in her luck and not getting what she wanted, but she knew that the pill would still be useful to her.

She knew that any rewards from the Gacha Wheel was beneficial in their own way.

She looked at the two floating pills. Examining them closely, they were small, golden pills, that emitted a faint glow in the room.

Meng Lin hesitated for a moment, wondering if she should take them now or wait until later. In the end, she decided to take one, hoping that it would help her in her cultivation.

She swallowed one of the pills and immediately felt a strange sensation in her body.

It was as if something was crawling inside her bones, changing them from the inside out.

Meng Lin gritted her teeth as the feeling intensified. It was a painful process, but she knew that it was the process of her bones changing.

As the process continued, Meng Lin felt her bones crack and break while new ones grew in their place.

It was a strange sensation, but she could feel her body becoming stronger with every passing moment.

Meng Lin felt a surge of power from within as her bone density increased, making her stronger and more resilient.

Her body trembled as the transformation continued, and she could feel the creaks spreading throughout her entire skeletal system.

After what felt like an eternity, the feeling gradually subsided, and Meng Lin opened her eyes, feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.

She flexed her muscles, feeling the newfound strength coursing through her body.

She knew that the Divine Bone Strengthening Pill had worked wonders for her, and she couldn't wait to see how it would affect her cultivation in the long run.

With a smile on her face, Meng Lin left the training room, feeling more confident in her abilities than ever before.

She felt invincible and she thought to see just how much of it was her imagination.

Without hesitation, she left her courtyard and began walking towards the Pagoda of Ancient Spirit Beast, this time with a determination to clear the next towers.

Taking only a few minutes to arrive she saw less diciples than before, but just like before they began murmuring between themselves as soon as they saw her.

“It’s her, Meng Lin, the one that reached the top 10 in her first try”

“You don’t think she’s here to challenge the pagoda again, right” another asked.

Meng Lin ignored the whispers and looked at the ranking board once again, with the same names etched in gold at the top.

She took a deep breath, knowing that she had a long fight ahead of her, but she was ready for it.

Meng Lin stepped into the pagoda and felt her surroundings change.

Unlike the last time where she started on the first floor, this time she was directly transported to the 8th floor as she felt the familiar environment once more.

However, unlike the last environment which was a vast open field, this time she found herself in a dense forest, with tall trees reaching towards the sky.

Meng Lin knew that this environment would pose a challenge as it would limit her visibility and mobility.

She took a breath and began to move forward, her senses on alert, ready for any sudden movements that may come her way.

As she moved deeper into the forest, she heard a rustling sound and saw movement in the corner of her eye.

She turned towards the source of the movement and saw a massive creature, its body covered in thick fur, with sharp claws and teeth, charging towards her.

Meng Lin quickly recognized the creature as a peak stage Rank 2 ancient spirit beast known as a Forest Wolf.

A creature with exceptional agility and strength, known to possess a deadly bite that could stunt even the strongest of cultivators.

The Forest Wolf charged towards her, its claws and teeth glinting in the sunlight, Meng Lin realized that it was using qi to increase their sharpness.

As the Forest Wolf got closer, Meng Lin leaped into the air, her single step forming a small shockwave around her.

She landed on a nearby tree branch, amazed at her strength, she hadn’t even used her full strength in that step.

The Forest Wolf, snarled at her before disappearing from where it stood.

Meng Lin quickly took out one of her low grade swords and covered it with a large amount of corrosive qi.

The air before her shifted as the Forest Wolf appeared and bit down with a deadly force.

However Meng Lin was prepared, she swung her sword towards the Forest Wolf, aiming for its neck.

“Waterfall slash”

Meng Lin uttered, unleashing a powerful torrent of water qi that sliced through the air and struck the Forest Wolf.

The corrosive qi on her sword combined with the water qi causing the Forest Wolf's neck to slice, burn and deteriorate.

The Forest Wolf howled in pain and backed away, giving Meng Lin the opportunity to strike again.

Meng Lin leaped forward, her corrosive covered sword slicing through the air once again, this time aiming for its hind legs.

The sword struck the Forest Wolf's legs, leaving more deep gashes, making it difficult for the creature to stand.

Meng Lin followed up with a swift waterfall slash to the Forest Wolf's head, killing it instantly.

Meng Lin let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, feeling a sense of relief wash over her.

She looked at the wolf corpse that began to turn to mist and marveled at her own strength.

It seems her abilities had improved by quiet a bit, she didn’t even need the use of her brute qi to deal with an ancient spirit beast one realm above her own.

Meng Lin looked around and saw the gate to the next floor, she knew that the Pagoda was not to be taken lightly, but she was confident in her abilities.

22