Chapter 107: Celestial Moonlit Blade
353 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meng Lin headed towards the system Market, excitement bubbling within her as she browsed through the system market.

[Sword Technique: Heavenly Ray Art]

[Fist Technique: Thunderous Iron Fist]

[Spear Technique: Whirling Windstrike]

[Sword Technique: Crimson Blossom Slash]

[Sword Technique: Celestial Moonlit Blade]

[Palm Technique: Crushing Mountain Palm]

Looking at the 10 or so techniques, Meng Lin selected the Celestial Moonlit Blade technique.

[Sword Technique: Celestial Moonlit Blade]

[Price: 970 system coins]

[Do you wish to purchase?]

Meng Lin didn't hesitate as she clicked the purchase button, the 970 system coins leaving her account.

She felt a rush of excitement as the Celestial Moonlit Blade technique appeared before her.

[Discovered A Mid-grade High Tier Sword Technique: Celestial Moonlit Blade]

[Do you wish to Learn]

Meng Lin's eyebrows raised as she read the message, a mid-grade high tier sword technique, it was even better than her body refining manual.

She knew that learning it would greatly enhance her skills as a swordsman, without hesitation, she clicked the "yes" button and watched as the information began to flow into her head.

Celestial Moonlit Blade - This technique integrates the grace of the Dancing Sword technique, the precision of the Waterfall Slash technique, and the agility of the Clear Moon Sword technique to create a powerful and fluid sword style. The user moves with grace and speed, striking their opponents with precise and deadly slashes.

The Dancing Sword technique was a graceful and fluid move that focused on footwork and agility.

It allowed the user to move around their opponents with ease, dodging their attacks while simultaneously striking with quick and precise movements.

The Waterfall Slash technique was a powerful and deadly strike that focused on strength and precision.

It consisted of one fast and powerful slash that could cut through even the strongest of defenses. This move was especially effective against heavily armored opponents.

The Dancing Sword technique was a graceful and fluid move that focused on footwork and agility.

It allowed the user to move around their opponents with ease, dodging their attacks while simultaneously striking with quick and precise movements.

The Clear Moon Sword technique was a fast and agile strike that focused on speed and accuracy.

It consisted of a series of quick strikes that allowed the user to weave in and out of their opponents' defenses, striking with lightning-fast movements that were difficult to block or dodge.

As the information continued to flow into Meng Lin’s head the two unfamiliar techniques that she hadn’t learned began to appear before her one after the other.

The Clear Moon Sword technique and the Dancing sword Technique were both mid-grade peak tier sword techniques that could not be brought higher without the Waterfall sword technique.

With all three techniques combined, the complementary of the Celestial Moonlit Blade was perfected.

Meng Lin couldn't wait to try out her new skills, she headed towards the training ground and took out her high grade Lunder Sword and began to practice the Celestial Moonlit Blade technique.

Because every little information about the technique was engraved into her memory, Meng Lin was able to perform the movements with ease.

She began to incorporate the footwork and agility of the Dancing Sword technique, and the speed and accuracy of the Clear Moon Sword technique.

After two hours of practice Meng Lin wes able to perform fluid control of her body and graceful precision on her attacks.

Her movements were like water, flowing smoothly and effortlessly, and her strikes were deadly accurate.

She was thrilled with her progress, she knew that with more practice she would become an even stronger swordsman.

She continued to practice for the rest of the day, perfecting her new technique until she was exhausted.

*****

Two days went by in a flash as Meng Lin spent most of her time practicing the Celestial Moonlit Blade technique. She had become so proficient in it that she could perform it with her eyes closed.

The last day was different as right after waking up, Meng Lin began to prepare for the Nether Cloud Domain that she would be going to.

She packed her bags, making sure to bring all the necessary supplies for the journey.

She also made sure to bring along some materials for a modification on the Lunder Sword.

Meng Lin left her courtyard under the watchful gaze of three girls and she made her way towards the Mountain gate, the meeting place.

As Meng Lin arrived at the gate of the mountain she saw her senior sister, Yue Feng, waiting alongside 6 other disciples.

At the front was Xu Ruan who held even more mystery after his breakthrough, behind him was Luo Su, Xie Ru and Liam Mu who seemed to still be the same as before.

Meng Lin looked to the one side to see Liang Chen who upon seeing Meng Lin just scuffed as he kept quiet.

Meng Lin didn’t elect to speak as she looked at the other side to the individual coming with them on this mission.

“Lu Xuan” Meng Lin unconsciously blurted out, the young woman in front of her had long black hair and a delicate face.

“Yes, that’s me,” Lu Xuan replied with a smile, “i believe this is our first time meeting each other”

Meng Lin nodded, feeling a bit surprised at her attitude, it seems that Lu Xuan wasn’t as cliché as she had imagined.

She couldn’t help but look towards Yue Feng who didn’t show any emotion in her hollow eyes, rather it was Xu Ruan who came forward to speak.

“Have you progressed your shortcomings Meng Lin”

Meng Lin nodded, feeling a sense of calm from him. "Yes, I've been working on it”

Xu Ruan nodded in approval, as he didn’t even ask for an elaboration. “Good. We need to be at our best for this mission."

Meng Lin looked around and began to wonder, as she began to think of something she suddenly felt something before looking up at the sky.

A few meters in the sky was the figure of an old man who upon seeing Meng Lin arrive finally spoke.

“Alright, now that you’re here let’s get going,” he said, breaking the silence as he flipped his hand to take out a small item, a mat.

“Step on this, we’ll be traveling to the Forgotten Forest and using the teleportation platform there.”

Everyone stepped onto the mat, feeling a sudden jolt as their surroundings began to blur from the high speed movement of the mat.

Their surroundings seemed to be warped as they could only see blurs, however in the in midst of all that the mat remained quiet and calm as if some force protecting it.

Everyone sat crossed legged on the mat, their eyes closed and their minds focused as they allowed the mat to take them to their destination.

24