Chapter 146: Chain-Bodhi Tassel
223 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Blacksmith (Advanced ) 50%]

Item slot: Tassel (headwear)

Ingredients: Moonlight Dew x3, Stardust Feather x7, Sapphire Droplet x8, Heaven-Grain Sand.

Chance of success: 50%

Meng Lin looked at the Blacksmith panel and a few thoughts ran through her mind.

Firstly the percentage of the chance of success and the experience bar was 50%, no doubt because of the breakthrough that she had.

After her initial success in creating her first middle grade item she had not created anymore afterwards so the persentage should have been at 1 or 2%.

Shaking her head at the thought Meng Lin focused on the matter at hand, the Heaven-Grain Sand, she was attempting to create a headwear with the sand as the main material.

And it seemed to be feasible too. She carefully examined the ingredients and opened her system market to search of them.

With the new update that the system market had, Meng Lin wasn’t surprised to see all the items were within the market.

Although it would only be a headwear, it would be a middle grade headwear that primarily focused on using the properties of the Heaven-Grain Sand to the fullest.

Purchasing all the required ingredients for 190 system coins Meng Lin was ready to begin crafting her headwear.

She took a deep breath, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness as she prepared to create the headwear. She carefully placed the Moonlight Dew, Stardust Feather, Sapphire Droplet, and the Heaven-Grain Sand into the refining cauldron.

As she glanced at the Blacksmith panel, she noticed the success rate still stood at 50%.

Without wasting any more time, she focused her attention on the start button of the second panel.

The refining cauldron began to heat up at once, and a countdown timer appeared.

14:57 seconds.

Meng Lin could feel the intensity of the spiritual energy within the cauldron as it interacted with the ingredients, slowly transforming them into the desired headwear.

Releasing her spiritual consciousness
Into the couldron, she watched as the ingredients began to melt and fuse together.

The Moonlight Dew transformed into a shimmering liquid, emanating a soft, ethereal glow. Its gentle radiance enveloped the Heaven-Grain Sand, causing it to emit a faint luminescence.

The Stardust Feathers followed suit, their delicate feathers disintegrating into a fine powder upon contact with the cauldron's heat. The powder swirled and danced, merging with the Moonlight Dew to create a silvery cord that extended to form a thin string that went around in circles to form a ring.

Next, the Sapphire Droplets joined the alchemical dance. As they heated in the cauldron, they dissolved into tiny droplets of pure azure liquid. These droplets glided through the silver cord to create a loose hanging tread that housed the Heaven-Grain Sand.

Meanwhile, the Heaven-Grain Sand, the heart of the creation, began to react to the surrounding elements. Its grains shimmered and pulsed, absorbing the essence of the Moonlight Dew, Stardust Feather, and Sapphire Droplet. The grain of sand transformed, releasing its own essence toward other ingredients, slowly a tassel was formed and its texture started becoming smoother and more refined.

As the countdown timer ticked away, the cauldron's heat intensified, further melding the ingredients together. The misty silver mist swirled and twirled around the Heaven-Grain Sand, forming intricate patterns, like wisps of stardust.

Finally, as the timer reached zero, the cauldron's flames subsided, and the misty silver dissipated, revealing the completed headwear. The Celestial Tassel floated gracefully above the cauldron, its appearance resembling a chained pendant than a tassel.

Meng Lin stared in awe at the Chain-Bodhi Tassel floating gracefully above the cauldron.

Carefully, she reached out and gently held the tassel in her hands, feeling the extreme hot and smooth surface against her fingertips.

As she made contact with the Chain-Bodhi Tassel, a surge of energy coursed through her body. It was as if the tassel itself was alive, resonating with her inner spiritual energy. Meng Lin closed her eyes, allowing the calming sensation to wash over her.

In that moment, she felt a deep sense of peace and clarity. Her mind that had been filled with worries and doubts, became quiet and still. It was as if the tassel had the power to shield her from the chaos of the outside world, allowing her to find solace within herself.

Slowly, Meng Lin opened her eyes which held a profound purple hue as newfound determination filled her gaze.

[Congratulations! You have successfully created a middle grade item: Chain-Bodhi Tassel]

[you have gained Experience]

Looking down at the item, Meng Lin looked at its description and read aloud, "The Chain-Bodhi Tassel”

Chain-Bodhi Tassel
A remarkable item that possesses the unique ability to passively calm the user while also acting as a shield against mental manipulation. With contact, it aids in comprehension and facilitates the experience of enlightenment.

With the tassel in her possession, Meng Lin could sense a heightened awareness and a sharpened focus.

It was as if the tassel had unlocked a hidden potential within her, allowing her to see the world with an even clearer vision.

The Chain-Bodhi Tassel would not only provide her with protection against mental manipulation, but it would also enhance her ability to comprehend complex concepts and facilitate her journey towards enlightenment.

Meng Lin knew that this middle-grade item was a rare treasure, and she couldn't wait to put it to use.

As she carefully placed the Chain-Bodhi Tassel on her head, she hid the majority of it, leaving only the Heaven Sand Grain trailing down to settle comfortably on her forehead.

Feeling calm and tranquil Meng Lin decided to use her last Gacha draw.

“System”

[Meng Lin]

[special physique: Brute Qi physique]

[Gold Core Stage(early)]

[Experience points: 3%]

System coin: 6030

Taoist Gacha wheel: available x1

Spiritual Roots: [Water>Fire>Gold>Wood>Earth]

Variant Elemental Qi : [Mud] [ Erosion]

Main Cultivation Method: [Black Tortoise Essence Art, 4th Layer]

Side Cultivation Methods: : [Basic Qi Gathering] [Formless Cultivation method]

Techniques: [Celestial Moonlit Sword Art] [Focused Qi control] [Waterfall slash] [Refine Yin Qi] [Surge] [Thunderbolt Flash] [Wrath of Thunder]

Ancient Spirit Seals: ~Black Tortoises~, Gong Fu - Golden Lizard.

[Market] [Blacksmith] [Alchemy]

With a deep breath she entered the Gacha wheel and activated it. The wheel spun with a hum, the items blurring together as it gained momentum.

As the wheel began to slow down, the items on it came into focus before finally stopping on one item. Meng Lin's eyes smiled in anticipation as she read the name of the item:

[High Grade Rootless Fire x1]

A smile tugged at the corners of Meng Lin's lips. A High Grade Rootless Fire, only a few Alchemist have something like this, if used correctly Meng Lin could gain a tremendous advantage even in battles.

Excitement surged through her as a red flame appeared floating above her palm, flickering and dancing with an intense heat.

Meng Lin Instantly stored it into her inventory as the heat it was releasing was too intense to keep it in her hand, plus it was starting to melt the surroundings.

Having finished with her plans Meng Lin finally decided to leave the blacksmith room and go check on Purple.

 

16