(Vol-1) Ch. 3 – Feast of the Hawks
588 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Deep within the Forest of Dusk, a beautiful woman in purple-red gothic clothes was standing with an umbrella over her head. The women had a scar big scar over her lips and there were cuts on her right eyelashes, the women often licked her lips with a mischievous smile on her face. This mysterious woman was named Lilith Raven.

"Hmm, that's one ugly looking girl"

In front of her, Isabelle was lying unconscious, blood coming out of her throat, arms and belly due to all the scratching. Isabelle's entire body was covered with dirt, red marks of self-harm and a strong pungent smell. Lilith immediately covered her nose with her handkerchief and scrunched up her face making her look disgusted at Isabelle.

'Did she ran away from home and got lost here?' thought Lilith. The possibility of that was rather high as many poor and illiterate families often make their children go out for begging and use them as free labours.

'but the clothes she's wearing.......no poor bastard can afford them. So, a run away from a Nobel house?' Lilith devoided her first theory and thought of another possible one, just like that she came up with different theories regarding the girl. Lilith kept on analyzing the girl rather than take her to the medic immediately.

'Hmm...... maybe it's just my fine intuition, but I think this girl looks rather cute underneath all the filth she's covered in' Lilith again started licking her lips, a strange smile creeping upon her face but then it immediately went back to normal.

'The girl is seriously injured, should probably take her to Natasha...but then, it would be a waste of my money. What possible merit could she bring me once she's healed?

'She doesn't look trained in any way, so I would have to teach her everything if she wants to join me. Yeah, that would be waste of time'

'I can return her back to the house she ran away from, ....nope! I think she would kill herself if she went back. She had enough resolved to run away in the first place.'

'Can sell her as livestock.....hmm, that would get me good money. But for that also I need to heal her otherwise she won't fetch a good price...yeah, no profit could be made here also.'

'Can make her my servant. I wanted a personal pet for a long time. Hmm, that could work......naaaaahhh, would have to train her to become a good pet and I don't have that much free time.'

'mmmm...this girl really doesn't have any merit in living.'

Lilith clicked her tongue and looked over the girl one more time, ' Yeah, no use in saving her' and placed the ferrule of her umbrella over the girl's heart.

*CLICK*

A small button on the crook handle was pressed and a blade pistoned out from the ferrule with a raging force and pierced Isabelle's chest, going through her heart and came out from her backbone, stabbing the grass below her.

It was an instant and quick death, but a brutal one to look at. Expressions on Lilith's face didn't change, a smile still on her face and maybe it grew wider after the blade successfully stabbed the girls' heart.

Lilith retracted the blade and wiped the blood off the blade with her tongue, a vivid blush appearing on her cheeks.

'Delicious'

said Lilith to herself, some blood coming out from the corner of her lips.

'Thanks for the food, girl. At least your death had some use to me.'

After the licking the blade clean of the blood, Lilith pressed the button again and the clean, sparking blade went back inside.

"Now! for the herbs, I came here for. The girl provided a nice rest."

Lilith started walking away from the girl, but the moment she was about to leave the vicinity of the girl, Lilith noticed something strange.

A few dozen hawks of pure black colour appeared out of nowhere and started flying circles around the girl. The noises they made loud enough for the surrounding trees to start shaking, Lilith immediately covered her ears and jumped away. Lilith started observing the girl several meters away from her, her eyes squinted trying to make a sense of what is going on.

Then Lilith observed something incredible and gruesome at the same time, making her eyes go wide in shock, a sudden tremor passing through Lilith's spine.

The hawks landed on Isabelle's body and started feasting upon it like some grand meal, their sharp beaks ripped small parts of flesh from Isabelle's body and gulped it down. Lilith's mind was blank with shock right now, she was observing a girl's flesh and bones getting ripped off by nearly 30-35 hawks of night-black colour. Hawks usually prey upon small animals like rabbits, fish, insects, but she never heard about a hawk preying upon a human corpse.

Blood was getting splattered around with each flesh ripped off, the hawks beaks were painted red with blood. After a few seconds, Isabelle's arms were no longer visible, only the bones representing what was formerly there. The voices of hawks grew even louder and they spread over Isabelle's body. Having finished their starter, the hawks starting ravaging Isabelle's entire body. One gouged her eyes with its bloody beak and crushed it, making to easy to digest. Another one placed Isabelle's tongue inside its beak and ripped the tongue from the mouth, feasting upon it with delight.

Some hawks ripped the meat from Isabelle's stomach, exposing her insides to the acrid air. Out of the exposed belly, a few pulled both the intestines out and started fighting over who would consume this precious part. Some dragged the kidney out of the body and started devouring, but this group was friendly with each other and each devoured an equal amount of kidney. Lilith was at a loss of words, it seemed like each of these hawks had a personality of their own. Some worked in groups, some stole the flesh ripped off by another, some were working alone and a few were shredding the flesh on the girl's body like madmen.

Lilith saw the immense blood surrounding the girl's body and slow but brutal devour of a girl, but she couldn't take her eyes off it. Lilith has experienced many strange things, but this one easily made it to her top ten. She felt like it is her duty to watch such an act play out in front of her.

After a few minutes, the hawks were finished with their main meal. The place where once laid a princess of Hawk family was now a skeleton of its former self. Except for several strands of flesh stuck to the bones, nothing remained, everything crammed down by the demonic Hawks.

The grass around the skeleton was covered with red blood, a few small pieces of human matter could also be seen lying on the grass like some garbage.

Lilith thought it was over but several questions remained in her mind, the most prominent of them 'Why?'

'Why did this happen? what's the point of this except for making a dead suffer even more?'

Fortunately, Lilith got her one question answered soon. After resting because of their grand meal, the hawks stood up from their sleep and once again covered the girl's entire body. Isabelle was unable to see the skeleton, the only thing she was seeing were hawks sticking together in the shape of a skeleton. What happened next, made Lilith's mouth open wide

The 35 hawks bodies started shaking violently, the previously exciting noises made by hawks turning into that of dread, just by hearing it Lilith was able to feel the immense pain that these hawks were suddenly going through. The feather and fur on their bodies started shredding and after some time their naked was visible, the shaking and squeaking grew more violent and it seemed like their bones were getting distorted into various shapes.

And after some time, their bodies started changing, each and every one of them started morphing into something. Lilith noticed this something to be human parts, what's more, she noticed is that the ones that ate pancreas morphed into the pancreas. The one that crushed and swallowed the eye morphed into two separate pairs of eyes, everyone ate flesh hence some part of their bodies started turning into human flesh. Every hawk started morphing into the same thing they feasted upon and started attaching themselves to the skeleton, and after some time Isabelle returned to her original state. No scratches, no sign of dirt or blood over her body. Just a pure white and naked body of a girl was lying on the grass.

Lilith slowly and carefully started walking towards the girl, the blade on her umbrella out of its sheath. Lilith's blade was pointed towards the girl and her other hand was making a weird sign as if ready to cast something.

Lilith got near the girl and started hearing the girl's calm and slow breathing, another shiver went through Lilith's spine and goosebumps all over her body. Lilith's eyes didn't rest for a single second, they were wide open and were going even wider for every second she observed the girl.

Lilith found it hard to believe that a dead was revived in front of her, she wasn't able to understand how a bunch of hawks were able to replicate the complex body of a human and the nervous system. It was also the first time, Lilith properly saw the girl she had stabbed through the heart before.

'She's cute...' thought Lilith

'Judging by the face, she's around 16. A virgin too, the clit is closed tight and the nipple is still sunken down. Small breasts but are pleasing to look at'  Lilith instinctively started licking her lips 

'Jeez, young girls these days sure look pleasing to the eyes. I wonder where they were during my youthful days, then again I was maybe just too beautiful for my time. *Haah* this beauty is cursed, even though I'm 23 I still can't find anyone more gorgeous than me. Hmm, but maybe this girl would have been on my level when I was 16, but I grow more gorgeous each day...she won't be able to catch up now.' 

Lilith started thinking of various useless stuff to avoid thinking about the atrocity that happened in front of her and after calming down after a while, she noticed something peculiar on the girl.

'Her previous black hair has turned a little pink around the end'

'was this the result of revival?....  probably'

"Hmm......looks like I got an interesting little pet I was looking for"

Lilith picked the naked girl and hanged her over the shoulder and started walking away

.

.

.

.

A pleasant aroma entered Isabelle's nose and she immediately opened her eyes.

'Where am I? What happened..... my wounds?'

Isabelle got shocked by her current state, she was lying on a comfortable bed, the walls around her decorated with flowers and she was wearing a purple and light silk robe and those horrible wounds were all gone like they never existed in the first place. Isabelle started reminiscing what happened, but suddenly the door to the room opened.

Isabelle saw an alluring woman come inside, she immediately remembered her to be the one that killed the sabre due to the same dress she was wearing. Isabelle realized that this lady is the one that saved her life and also healed her wounds, but before she could open her mouth to express her gratitude—

"Welcome! Child or girl..whatever you may like. I'm Lilith Raven! the last and proud member of the Raven household, aaaaand......girls! come out!"

Before Isabelle appeared five women, every one of various ages. One appeared to be even younger than her but everyone had that sharp and rugged looks on their faces, making it look like each of these five women has gone through hell several times. Isabelle could also notice the enormous respect and admiration they gave to the women who called them.

"Child or girl! from now on these five are your sisters and I'm your Master or Owner or Boss...whatever you may like to call. I know I'm generous, so need to thank me"

'.....huh?....' the only thing that came inside Isabelle's mind

"Also, Congratulations! You are now the proud 6th petal of My Purple Solanum *Clap!* *Clap!* *Clap!* ........and also my pet" but the last words were too low to enter Isabelle's ears.

Everyone around started clapping, the girl that looked even younger than Isabelle clapping with most enthusiasm and excitement

'....huh?......wha......huh?' again, the only thing that came inside Isabelle's mind.


 

                                                                 LILITH RAVEN

21