Explanation/Summary
10 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marey:

A monster with one giant hand used to walk and stomp its enemies or prey. They can jump into the air and briefly do a slapping motion. It can only be done once per 10 minutes due to the consumption of energy brought by the hand's immense weight.

It uses its other smaller hand for reproduction and its body is the size of a 5 ft-6 ft man. Due to the dependent usage of its big hand to walk, the legs became fragile and dainty. The longer and thicker the legs, the more attractive it is to a mate. The legs showcase the gene quality of the Marey and determine its power and strength.

In other words, be careful of giant hands with long and thick legs.

Appearance: Just imagine a 5 ft-6 ft tall ugly or beautiful man (most of the time ugly and rarely beautiful) with one giant hand (15 ft-20 ft) and the other a really small hand (regular size-baby hand size). It has no pp. The reproduction organ is the smaller hand. Insert a finger or two or all inside a hole and release. Don't imagine, save yourself from the disgusting image.

They all look like males, and two mareys can impregnate each other. Yes, in a sense they can both have a male and female role. However, it prefers to be in a male role. Being pregnant, giving birth, and taking care of the offspring for a year is too energy-consuming. They become more vulnerable and will go berserk if something happened to their offspring.

Their offspring will be by the parent's side until it reached maturity in a year.

They can give birth to small hand offspring 5 times per year. They can have a permanent partner or temporary partner. Rarely there are harems but not unheard of. They can live for however how long but the recorded longest lifespan is 5 years. The reason for thankfully such a short lifespan is due to many reasons mostly being eaten by other more powerful and bigger monsters.

'They taste delicious' said one huge intelligent monster while the humans fight for their life but managed to record this saying.

All the organs except the brain and heart are located in the giant hand. The body is just there to aid in reproduction and attraction for a mate.

To defeat it, target both its brain and heart in the body. After one target is destroyed, destroy the other target within 10 minutes. If they don't, the other organ will regenerate. The loss of a heart or brain will decrease the strength of a Marey by half.

Marey's can travel by itself, by partner, or by group. It's not determined and it depends on Marey's personality (with what little is left of its personality).

Weird Fact: If Marey's are interested in the same mate and they don't want to share, they determine the winner through a thumb fight.

Junglee:

A lump of flesh with multiple long arms and hands. It has no legs or feet. No eyes on its main body but a big mouth with multiple teeth hidden in the lump unless it's time for it to eat.

It likes to burrow in the ground and surprise attack its prey by popping out its numerous hands from the soil.

Its hands can reach up to 15-30 meters which can drag its prey into its main mouth. It has eyes and mouth in the middle of the palm and 6 fingers. It likes to reside in soft, mushy, or muddy soil or in or near bodies of water.

It does asexual reproduction. It multiplies by cutting off a hand or finger and the hand or finger will form into another Junglee. The complete forming process takes 8 months to reach adulthood.

Thankfully, it's a favorite of most of the monsters so their multiplication is somewhat controlled. It also preferred to travel alone otherwise it would be a disaster if there are encounters with more than one Junglee.

It can only be killed by being eaten in one bite by other monsters or burnt completely.

Scenian:

A pill that fuels the brain-computer.

Like how a car needs gasoline or a phone needs to be charged, scenian is the fuel that powers an individual's brain-computer. It's taken by pill, drink, eye drops, or injection.

Drink and injections are rarely used while pills and eye drops are mostly used.

(Drink can easily over-fuel the brain-computer while the injection is painful and troublesome).

Brain-Computer:

They installed a device in the brain to be used as a computer. Through the eyes, a hologram will appear that only the owner can see unless it was shared with the owner's permission.

-----------------------

Author's Note:

I was bored at school so I decided to start something. I asked questions to a classmate. "What genre?" and "Give me three words"

My other seatmate answered me with "Thriller, Hacking, Boy, Overdose". From these words, I created a short story. The title is provided by that classmate as well.

 

Wattpad:

Written: 03/02/23

Published: 03/02/23

 

Neobook:

Written: 03/02/23

Published: 06/16/23

 

ScribbleHub:

Written: 03/02/23

Published: 06/16/23

2