Dessert Fight!
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two young noble ladies were sitting and having tea in the garden. They both chatted and laughed at the latest news of Duke Aldous's eldest son, Sir Charibert Elric Aldous's hilarious encounter with a spirit. 

"Apparently, he was taking a bath when quite peculiarly, small tiny bubbles were emerging in between his legs. Suddenly, the servants heard his screams and rushed to assist him only to see him running around with a spirit hanging tightly on Sir Charibert's family jewels! It was hilarious! HAHAHAHAHA-"

The ladies laughed and some servants turned around and trembled, fearing they might burst out laughing when they shouldn't. 

"Where- Pfft HAHAHAHA- Where did the spirit come from?! Tuh-HAHAHAHAHA" wondered the lady in red while laughing.

"Sir Charibert has this strange habit of wearing a thin robe in the bath. He slid it off his shoulders and the robe was wrapped around his waist. The robe turned into a spirit!" The lady in green explained then continued to cackle.

As the two noble ladies were laughing, the mana began to lightly stir, concentrating on the two yet-to-be-eaten desserts on the table. 

Thereafter, pop!

Two spirits were born.

Two male spirits, the size of a lady's middle finger came to be. One from the lady in red's Tiffin (Rocky Road) dessert and the other from the lady in green's milk pudding.

"I issue you, a challenge!" exclaimed the brown-haired spirit with a competitive smile stretched on his lips.

With this outburst, the two ladies paused and stared in shock at this sudden turn of events.

"Alright" agreed the spirit with white-yellowish hair.

"You choose what the challenge is" declared the brown spirit, with crossed arms and the word 'RIGHTEOUS' oozing out of his being.

"Hmmm" mused lazily by the other spirit named Frederick. He had a thoughtful look on his face before he blinked and said "Fighting I guess? I haven't tried it before".

"Fighting it is then!" with that shout, the brown spirit named Richard dashed at the other spirit. He threw a punch but flew through Frederick as Frederick turned himself into coconut flakes.

Richard tumbled on the table while Frederick formed himself again and ran to Richard. Richard flipped to his back and manifested Earth magic to shoot tiny rocks at Frederick. 

Frederick turned himself into coconut flakes again while Richard hurriedly stood up and distance himself from his opponent.

'Tch, how am I gonna win if he constantly turns himself into coconut flakes' wondered Richard, trying to think of a plan.

As he was contemplating, Frederick formed a magic circle and aimed sticky milk goos at Richard. Richard hurriedly dodged, not wanting to get himself in a sticky situation.

(A/N: Hehe, get it? Sticky situation when Frederick's-You know what, I'll see myself out. o((  >ω<))o)

'I got it!' with determination in his eyes, Richard did his best to dodge the sticky milk goo bullets and close up the distance between him and Frederick.

'He's coming close?' wondered Frederick in confusion. 

'Well, whatever, I'll just turn into coconut flakes again when he tries to hit me'.

Richard finally reached Frederick and punched him. He passed through Frederick again as Frederick scattered into coconut flakes.

'Now!'

Richard swivels around and summons his earth magic. He then encased all of Frederick's coconut flakes into a small rock sphere.

With that, Frederick couldn't manipulate his coconut flakes to form himself. Hence, he is stuck as a ball of coconut flakes inside the rock sphere.

Richard smirked in victory and raised his fist in the air.

The two noble ladies and servants wowed and gave him a round of applause for his performance. Richard stood proud then did a bow at his audience.

He walked to the rock sphere and placed his hand on its surface. Richard absorbed Frederick's mana but left enough for him to exist.

Richard stepped back and then disabled the rock sphere.

After the rock sphere crumbled, the coconut flakes formed themselves again into Frederick. Unlike before, Frederick appeared more pale and weak.

Richard raised a hand and said, "It was a good fight".

Frederick gazed at him, his lips tugging into a weak smile, then he grasped Richard's hand.

"Un"

They shook hands indicating no hard feelings.

The noble ladies and servants were starry-eyed and gave another round of applause for this newly-formed friendship.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~

All images are taken from Google and Pinterest. I do not own any of them and they belong to their respective owners. I just put them in here to help the readers visualize them.

Rocky Road: In British-influenced areas, it's traditionally referred to as 'Tiffin'.

Rocky Road: In British-influenced areas, it's traditionally referred to as 'Tiffin'

Richard: Change the eyes to brown and he is in chibi form. But this is what he would look like if he became powerful and absorbed a lot of mana.

But this is what he would look like if he became powerful and absorbed a lot of mana

Milk Pudding:

Frederick: Imagine this in chibi form but this is what he would look like if he reached a certain level of power

Frederick: Imagine this in chibi form but this is what he would look like if he reached a certain level of power.

Frederick: Imagine this in chibi form but this is what he would look like if he reached a certain level of power

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hello! Hello! I was bored so I created this story from the genre and three words given to me by a kind fellow member on Discord! I wouldn't reveal their username for privacy reasons but thank you very much for the suggestions! Now off to the other one! \(@^0^@)/

Genre: Action

Words: Rock, Milk, Yellow

The moment I saw the given words, 'dessert' pop-up into my mind. Hence, that's how this story came to be (* ̄▽ ̄*).

 

Wattpad:

Written: 06/11/23

Published: 06/11/23

 

Neobook:

Written: 06/11/23

Published: 06/16/23

 

ScribbleHub:

Written: 06/11/23

Published: 06/16/23

Edited: 07/13/23

0