Chapter 1 – Death (R-18)
2.2k 8 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Big brother, please…someone will hear us,” the golden-haired girl tried to push away the blonde-haired boy, who didn’t care much for her resistance. He pressed his lips against hers, making her softly moan as she got pulled into the kiss by him. Her deep ruby eyes got drawn to him. Her pushing hands gripped on his clothes.

"No one will hear us here," there was an observatory on the roof of their school. It was the place where the two of them were used to coming. He knew why she was worried about being heard. Recently, they found someone else hanging around, and it couldn't come out that as siblings they were doing this.

"Eve...I can't wait till we get home."

"Oh, big brother," Eve melted at his words, blushing as she opened the button of his shirt. Her fingers traced his chest, "You have zero self-control."

'That's rich coming from you,' He pushed her against the wall as he forced his lips on hers. She blushed as he kissed her neck, slowly sliding his hand down her waist. He slipped his hands under her skirt, rubbing his palm over her velvety thighs.

Eve moaned softly, feeling his touch on her skin. She blushed, feeling his fingers reaching her pussy, teasing her. She arched her back, feeling his fingers slipping inside her panties, rubbing her wet pussy.

"Ahh~!!! Ummmm~!! Unnnn~!! Big brother," Eve twisted. Feeling as he rubbed her wet folds, slowly slipping his fingers into her, making her moan louder. He pressed his lips against hers, muffling her moans as he fingered her, his fingers moving in and out of her. She grabbed his hair, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

He felt her juices dripping down his fingers, and he pulled them out. She watched as he took off his clothes, revealing his toned body, "You really want this, don't you, Eve?"

"I don't know what you are talking about," she blushed, turning her head away from him, "Big brother is the one forcing himself on me."

"Is that so. Then I should stop," He teasingly smiled, pulling his fingers away from her, while keeping his palm near her pussy. Eve nibbled her glistening lip, her breasts heaving with every breath she took. He knew her well enough to know that she was just saying that, but he wanted to play with her a little.

"But you can't..." Eve looked at him with watery eyes.

"I can't what," he opened the button of her shirt, watching her with a smug, teasing smile.

"You can't leave me like this," she turned her face away from him, her cheeks flushed red, "I am sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" he tilted his head, pressing his palm against her pussy, feeling her juices drip down his skin. He rubbed her clit with his thumb, watching her squirm.

"Ahhh~!! Big brother!!" Eve grabbed his arms, "Please...I need you to...ahhhh~!!!!"

He rubbed his hard cock against her wet folds, teasing her, "Yeah? Say it."

She bit her lips, feeling his cock rubbing her pussy, "I..I need you...to!!!"

He slowly slid his cock inside her, watching as her face filled with pleasure, "Big brother!!"

He grabbed her hips, thrusting his cock into her wet pussy, feeling her juices dripping down his shaft. She moaned, feeling her walls clench around his cock. He held her waist, pounding her pussy, making her breasts shake with every thrust. She grabbed his shoulder, moaning louder as he fucked her.

"Ahhnnnnn~!!! Big brother!!!" Her eyes rolled back, feeling his cock rubbing against her walls, "Ahhhhhh~!!! Don't stop! Please don't stop!!"

He pushed her against the wall, holding her legs up as he thrusted into her, his balls slapping against her thighs. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her soft moans filling his ears, "Ahhhhhh~!!! I am so close! Please, please don't stop! Ahhhhhh~!!! Fuck me!!!"

He felt her juices dripping down his legs as she came all over his cock. He couldn't hold back anymore as he shot his load inside her, his cum filling her up, making her moan louder. He pulled back, his cock slipping out of her, her cum mixed with his.

"Ohh, Eve...you are so amazing," he breathed heavily.

"Oh, big brother...I love you so much," she whispered, pulling him towards her, their lips crashing together as they shared another kiss. The two of them stayed like that, sharing the kiss. Though they parted, blinking at each other.

"Is it just me...?" (Aurum)

"Are there screams coming from outside?" (Eve)

"I told you someone might hear us!" (Eve)

"But that is not the reason enough to scream," Aurum muttered, hearing someone running up the stairs beside the observatory. He knew he had to pull away from his little sister, but he still wanted to keep kissing her.

"Big brother! There is a limit," Eve rebuked him.

He scratched his cheek, reluctantly pulling away from her, “I haven’t had my daily dose of Eve yet.”

“Big brother…it is hard for me too,” Eve clasped on his shirt, lowering her eyes, she didn’t want to let go of him too.

“It is only hard for you, Eve,” He kissed her ear, when the door slammed open. The two of them blinked, seeing the orange-brown-haired girl rush in, and she froze, her eyes widening as she looked at them.

The intruders eye went to Eve’s breasts, then Aurum’s chest, then Eve’s thighs and glistening liquid on it, and then on Aurum’s junk, and she did what one would naturally do.

“Kyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Eve panicked, putting her palm in front of her mouth, her eyes shaking as she looked towards the girl while her big brother managed to stay calm, “Rei, listen to me.”

“NO!! STAY AWAY!! YOU PERVERT!!!”

“REI!” “REEIII!!!”

Two more students of the school entered behind her, the two they were familiar with. The two of them froze, darting their eyes between Eve and Aurum, “You! You!”

Aurum waved his hand and shifted his gaze between the four people saying, "Oh, Takashi, Hisashi, this is how things go in the west."

Rei parted her lips, pointing her shivering fingers towards him, “AS IF ANYONE WOULD BELIEVE THAT! YOU PERVERT!!”

“Why, it worked every other time?”

“Wear some clothes first,” Hisashi suggested, covered his face while Eve hid behind Aurum, adjusting her clothes.

“Sure,” Aurum stopped in the middle of the sentence, “Hey, man, why are you hurt?”

Hisashi looked towards him arm, holding it, “You won’t believe me even if I told you. Why don’t you look outside yourself.”

“Oh,” Aurum got dressed, while he did, Hisashi, Rei and Takashi stepped out of the room, taking tables and chairs with them. He exchanged a look with Eve, taking her palm as he carefully stepped out of the observatory. It was only a few moments when he heard Eve’s gasp.

“What is…how is…” Eve covered her parted lips, watching the grounds where humans were biting other humans, tearing their bodies apart.

“Are they…?”

“Yes, it is what you think,” Takashi nodded, “all of a sudden, a person appeared on the gate. The teachers went to see him, and then they started killing each other. Before we knew it…it had spread all over the school. Rather…all over the city.”

Aurum stood against the railing, watching them barricading the chair, narrowing his eyes as he looked at the zombies biting on each other, “Hisashi…did you…?”

Hisashi froze, dropping the chair he was carrying.

“Hisashi!” Rei shouted, holding him, “are you ok.”

“Yeah, yeah. I am ok,” Hisashi shook his head, picking up the chair. He looked towards Aurum, “You think…”

Eve gripped on his arm, not because she was worried about Hiashi. Because she knew her big brother well enough to know what he was thinking.

“Takashi, you said that a person from outside came and teachers were the first ones infected, right?”

“Huh…yeah…and then it spread really fast.”

“How fast?”

“Uh…I went back to the classroom…to…and then we heard the broadcaster scream and turn into a zombie, and then there was a riot.”

“About five minutes?” Aurum confirmed, “that’s impossible. That’s physically impossible if the intruder came from the front. And then there is the city, which is in flames, assuming that the whole country or the world is going through the same thing, it is fair to assume that this source of disaster doesn’t have a single origination point. Even in school…they started to appear in multiple places. Maybe there are people who are especially susceptible to it…? If so, I can try to stop it. As long as I keep them away from the school a little while…good thing I would have time for that.”

“Big brother, you are going to do that?” Eve pressed her forehead against his arm, looking up into his crystal blue eyes, stroking his blonde hair which flawlessly turned white towards their ends.

“You two…what are you talking about?”

“It won’t matter. You won’t remember this,” Aurum walked into the observatory, reaching for his hiding place, taking out a knife. He pointed the knife towards his neck, when Eve’s soft, elegant, gorgeous fingers held onto the knife’s blade.

“Big brother…let me,” Eve took the knife from his hands. She knelt in front of him, ignoring the shocked people standing near the gate.

“No, Eve…what are you doing!”

Eve ignored Rei, placing the blade on his neck, looking at her big brother with a fond smile on her lips, “Big brother…I never thought this contingency plan would come to use during a zombie apocalypse.”

“I know I am—”

Eve sliced his neck without hesitation, closing her eyes as her big brother’s blood splashed on her face, “I love you, big brother.”

36