Chapter 35 – How is Kyoko Sensei Doing? (R-18)
312 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Big brother, something big is about to happen.”

Eve’s voice echoed in Aurum’s mind, ‘when I went back to the room, that is what Eve said. This was the first time that she ever warned me about the future. Ever since the apocalypse started, her sight is more potent…ahh…I did sense Saeko and Saya to the Mall where others are. Saya should be able to get all the materials she needs…and engineers have already started working…that leaves—'

Aurum grunted, closing his eyes. His thoughts came to a sudden stop, feeling the hot mouth completely envelop his cock, “Kyoko-sensei, can you let me think?”

“Yes, sir, sorry for interrupting your thought process, Sir. Please allow me to clean you up with my mouth again? My pleasure will help clear your head.” Kyoko looked up at him with puppy dog eyes as she opened her mouth wide, ready to accept him once more.

She swallowed his entire length down to the base with one smooth motion, then sucked on the tip for a few seconds before taking him deeper into her throat. He groaned loudly as her throat muscles squeezed him tightly, causing his toes to curl. Her warm saliva coated every inch of his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down. When her nose touched his pubic bone, she stopped moving and instead used her hand to massage his sensitive spot.

Aurum groaned. it was strange. Ever since he came here, Kyoko had been treating him like he was her superior and not her student. She had been so submissive, and willing to do anything. Not that he disliked it. Saya had a sharp tongue. There was always that guilt when he was around Rei. Saeko was such a devoted wife. Shizuka-sensei was needed. And he didn't want to trouble Eve worrying that he might hurt her.

According to the girls, because of his SS Rank strength, being fucked by him felt like being fucked by a jackhammer. It was out of the world experience, which they would be good in like once a year. Which was why, last night he wasn't allowed to do any work. All he could do was lay down or sit up, while watching the do all the work. Not that he liked it less, seeing all of them do everything to pleasure him, being fawned over so much was good for his ego.

But, by his nature, he liked being in control during sex. Until he was in control, doing the work, making them submit to him, physically, mentally, spiritually. His cravings weren't satisfied.

Though right now, Kyoko was giving him a very good reason not to take control by that fantastical blowjob of hers. He stroked her head, letting out a smile, "I didn't know you had a talent like that."

"Thank you, Sir," she said, licking her lips with a soft slurp. She happily smiled, returning her mouth to where it was before. She began bobbing her head faster, taking him deep into her throat, forcing herself to gag as she did so. She pulled off and licked her lips with a wet sound.

Aurum groaned from seeing that. It was so hot, then there was the nervousness in the pit of his stomach, the risk of being found out. Since coming here, Kyoko has taken the post of intermediary between the Takagi's and their soldiers, and the civilians that were saved. Since she said she was used to dealing with parents and their irrational worries regarding their children.

That was why she was giving a room near the area where civilians were living. Just the thought that someone might be outside, having to come to meet her, to consult her and they could be hearing the slurping voices as she sucked on his cock was nerve-wracking and strangely arousing.

He ran his fingers through her dark red hair, gripping them, pulling her hair harder. A shiver ran through her spine at the rough treatment. She whimpered in response. She moaned, burying her face in his pelvis, pulling her head back all the way to the tip of his cock before she dived back in, reaching the base.

She started stroking him with her hand as well, slowly pumping him as she worked her mouth up and down his long shaft. Aurum groaned, pushing himself deeper inside, sliding his hips forward to get closer to her mouth.

Kyoko looked up, grinning up at him, her tongue darting out to lick her lips clean of his pre-cum. "Mmhm... I'm glad you enjoy it." She seductively grinned, looking up at him, her cheeks flushed pink from sucking on him for such a long time.

"Keep going," Aurum brushed his finger against her cheek, "I love the face you make when you suck my cock."

"Yes Sir," she nodded, opening her eyes again and closing them tightly, concentrating on getting every inch of him into her mouth, moaning softly as she got closer to the end, moving her hands along his length.

It seemed like she couldn't quite manage to fit him all the way inside her throat anymore. That was probably because he was bigger than any guy she had ever given blowjobs to. She opened her eyes, looking up at him once more. He smirked down at her, holding onto her chin lightly. She knew he enjoyed watching her work her magic.

His grip tightened on her jaw gently, making her gasp and moan loudly as she struggled to breathe properly. His thumb slid over her bottom lip, spreading her saliva across it. She moaned louder, taking one last deep breath before plunging herself down hard on top of his cock, swallowing his entire length in one swift motion.

She gasped quietly, panting heavily. It hurt a lot less than she expected, though. The pain subsided quickly, replaced by a warm sensation that filled her insides, making her feel pleasantly full. He softly called out to her, "Kyoko-sensei, bend over."

"Sir, yes Sir," she obediently replied, grinning at him. She bent over the table they gave for work, sticking out her ass in the air, looking back at him with a naughty expression. He chuckled at her obedience, slowly stroking her ass cheeks.

She closed her eyes, moaning softly as she felt him massage her cheeks. "Sir, please," she begged, sticking her ass up higher in the air, wiggling it at him.

Aurum tucked her office skirt up, stroking her fleshy ass that she wriggled in front of him. He tugged on the strap of her maroon lingerie, making her moan. She was wet enough already.

He spanked her ass once, watching her flinch at the sudden sting of pain. She arched her back further, trying to push her ass up higher for him. He narrowed his eyes with a smile, spanking her again. She moaned softly, shaking her ass back at him, "More, Sir..."

He leaned over her, lining his cock up against her pussy, pressing the lips on those aroused, swollen lips. "I don't think so, Sensei."

He slowly pushed his cock inside her pussy, taking hold of her hair and head, watching her eyes roll back as she gasped from the sudden invasion. Her pussy was so warm, squeezing him tightly as he pushed inside her. She bit her lip, groaning, "Oh, Sir... you're so deep inside me... Mmhm, so good..."

"I'm just getting started, Sensei. You're going to get a long, hard lesson in obedience."

"Yessss..." she whimpered, pushing her ass back against his hips, feeling him thrust inside her. She moaned softly as she felt his cock slide in and out of her pussy, making her pussy tingle, her insides squirming around him.

Aurum grinned, watching her squirm, feeling her pussy walls tighten around him, making his cock throb in response. He thrust inside her, sliding in and out of her, pushing her pussy open. He could feel her juices flow onto his cock, making his cock twitch inside her.

Kyoko whimpered, arching her back, closing her eyes tightly, her hands gripping the table tightly. She pushed her ass back against him, meeting each thrust he gave. She could feel his balls slap against her ass, making her cheeks jiggle, her pussy tightening around him.

He held her hair tightly, pushing inside her, thrusting deeper and deeper, watching her whimper in pleasure. She was so warm, so wet, her pussy squeezing around him like a vise. He wanted her to take more of his cock inside her, like she took with her mouth.

She moaned loudly, feeling him hit her G-spot with each thrust, sending a shock of pleasure through her entire body. She cried out, shaking her head, pushing her ass back against him. Aurum grunted, his cock throbbing inside her, her pussy walls twitching around him, making him growl.

He spanked her ass again, watching her ass jiggle, feeling her pussy clench him tightly. "Your pussy is so tight, Sensei. It feels like a tight little whore. You're going to take all of my cock, aren't you? Don't worry, you're going to be such a good little cum-dumpster. You're going to be my good little whore."

"Yesss," she whimpered, pushing her ass back against him. She moaned loudly, meeting each thrust, feeling his balls slap against her ass. She could feel his cock pulsating inside her, filling her insides with his cum, making her pussy squirm.

He thrust harder and harder inside her, making her moan louder and louder, feeling her pussy walls squeeze him, her juices dripping down her legs. She was so wet, making him growl. "Fuck, your pussy feels so good, Sensei. You're such a whore. You're my personal cum-dumpster, my personal fuck-toy. You're going to be my good little cockslut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir! I'm going to be your good little whore. I'm going to be your perfect cum-dumpster, your perfect fuck-toy, Sir."

Aurum chuckled, watching her shake her ass back at him, seeing her ass jiggle. "You're a nasty little whore. You're going to take my cock like a good little slut. You're going to be my cum-dumpster, aren't you? Won't you be my good little cum-dumpster, my perfect fuck-toy, Sensei? Won't you?"

"Yes, Sir! Yes, Sir, I'm going to be your cum-dumpster. I'm going to be your perfect fuck-toy, Sir!"

"That's my good whore," Aurum groaned, thrusting inside her, feeling her pussy tighten around him, "I can't wait for you to cum for me, Sensei. Your tight little cunt is squeezing me so hard!"

"Aaaah... I'm going to cum for you, Sir. I'm going to cum all over your cock, Sir," she whimpered, shaking her head, her juices dripping onto his balls, feeling her pussy squirm. She pushed back against him, feeling her pussy clench him tightly.

She whimpered louder and louder as he thrust inside her, her pussy walls spasming around him. Her whole body was shaking, her ass jiggling. She could feel him hit her G-spot over and over again, making her juices flow out around his cock. She couldn't even think of standing up, her toes curling up, her hands gripping the table tightly.

"Aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaaaaah," she cried out, shaking her head, her pussy clenching him tightly, her juices dripping down her legs. She couldn't stand, couldn't think, couldn't even move. All she could do was moan and whimper, feeling her pussy convulse around him.

Aurum watched her shake, her ass jiggling, her pussy walls convulsing around him. He groaned, pushing her hair out of the way, watching her face twist up in pleasure. "That's right, cum for me, Sensei. Cum all over my cock, let me feel your tight pussy clench me, let me watch you cum for me. Such a good little whore."

Kyoko whimpered, her body twitching. "Ahhh, aaaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaaaaah," she shook her head, her pussy clenching him tightly, her juices dripping down her legs.

"That's it, that's it, cum for me, cum for me, cum for me," he grunted, pushing her hair out of the way, watching her face contort in pleasure. She was a beautiful mess, shaking and trembling from his cock deep inside her.

"Y-Yeees, Sir, Sir, Sir," she cried out, her juices gushing around his cock, her pussy clenching him tightly. He felt her ass clench his hips, her pussy walls squeeze him tightly, making him growl. He buried his face in her neck, taking in her scent while shooting his cum inside of her.

His cock jerked inside her, his cum shooting out deep into her pussy, making her gasp, "Ohhh... aaaah, aaaah, aaah..."

He pulled his cock out of her pussy, letting the cum drip out onto her ass cheeks, leaving her dripping, still quivering, gasping for air, "You're such a good little cum-dumpster, Kyoko-sensei."

"Mmm, Sir, thank you Sir," she moaned, gently touching her ass with her fingers. She spread her cheeks open, looking at the mess he had left inside her. She was a pretty little slut, dazed and happy, grinning at him.

Aurum ran his finger along her pussy lips, smirking. "Now, that's what you look like after being a good little slut. Such a beautiful little mess."

"Mmhm, Sir, thank you for showing me. I loved it," she grinned at him, kissing his cheek.

Aurum chuckled, putting his arm around her and helping her stand. "That was a lovely treat, Sensei. Do you feel refreshed?"

"Yes, Sir," Kyoko seductively nibbled on his neck, pressing her palm on his chest, "Please use me whenever you like. I'll be your personal whore."

4