Chapter 38 – Eve Seraphim Aurum
145 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘He’s sleeping,’ Eve Seraphim Aurum. That was her name. Though, Seraphim part was something certain someone added without her permission. As she grew older, she understood things her big brother did for her, she trained because she didn’t want him doing those things alone. As a result, whenever he would disappear, she couldn’t sleep from worry.

One time, he disappeared for longer than expected, for a week, she didn’t sleep. She forgot eating sometime in the middle of the week. Pushed beyond the limits that it was used to, she saw it. The future. She didn’t realise it. It was like he was in front of her. She had been talking with him. He convinced her to eat. Made her rest. He was right there. She talked to him, and he replied.

In those days, they didn’t have a physical relationship. Her imagination and desires were only budding, and she had started seeing him as someone more than her protector. That’s why she maintained distance, because of what being near him did to her. That’s why she didn’t notice. Not until he came back after three more days of missing.

The one that she had been seeing, talking to, who seemingly took care of her, wasn’t him from the seventh day. But the one who came back on the tenth day.

For the next week, it left her mind boggled. She couldn’t grasp what was happening. There were instances when she started seeing things. People talking to her while she was talking to them. Things that they said in front of her. And things they would say.

It left her nauseous. Future would never change. Her life became tedious. It was living a life that she had lived in the same manner. She started to lose interest in the world and people. He was different. It was slow. But he started to change the future.

For someone who had been clueless about her feelings. He started to notice them. In the future she saw, he would say one thing, and then at the last moment in present, he would change what he was about to say. It wasn’t resistance to her power. It was her. He was watching her. Her reaction, her eyes. Her interest, disinterest. Any change in her facial expression.

She never had the courage to ask him. That’s why she asked his future self.

“Big brother…are you always watching me?”

“I am not.”

“Then…”

“I try my best to understand you. Only then I can predict what you are going to do. Teenagers are stupid, after all.”

Eve giggled then and giving him the tightest hug. Being watched was one thing. Being understood by the person she loved, to the point that he could change the future. It made her wonder if others would think it twisted. To her, nothing in the world could be more romantic.

Though, since then, he started to change. In the future, she saw, he would always say something else. Sweet words that she loved hearing. In the present, though, he was as crass as he could be. On purpose, teasing her. Half the time, she wondered if he knew she had this power. To her, in this world full of billions of people. Only he was alive.

Eve pressed her head on his chest. She nibbled on his chest, feeling this strange sensation wash over her. She barely had the time to understand when her big brother snapped opened his crystal blue eyes. His eyes, they were like the clear blue sky glowing on the snowy day. She could look into them for all her life.

“Ugh…damn it. What the hell did Rei do,” Aurum rubbed his sleepy eyes, twisting on the bed. He took the card from the stand, throwing it backwards towards Eve, “Damn, that Trial of yours must have been successful. Check your stat. I’ll be right back.”

“The trial? God’s trial,” Eve eyes darted between her big brother and the card before she pressed her fingers against it. She felt a sensation again, as if something was reading her fingers. She sensed it before. Never this pronounced.

She swiped the card, there wasn’t a boost to her stats but all her aptitude had massively changed.

[Name – Eve “Seraphim” Aurum]

[Level 23]

Strength – 25 (A)

Agility – 25 (S)

Endurance – 25 (SS)

Dexterity – 23 (S)

Intelligence – 25 (S)

Love Force – 30 (SSS)

Psychic Power – 25 (SS)

Luck – 50 (SSS)

[Seraphim of Love]

Seraphim's Presence: You exude an irresistible allure that awakens the deepest emotions within others. Your mere presence has the power to evoke passion, attraction, and an overwhelming sense of connection. Your presence will attract everyone towards you, give them faith and hope.

[Second Trial – Locked.]

She was lying on her stomach, looking towards the card, when she noticed him walk around the bed before jumping on top of her. She felt the bed below them sunk, and he kept all his weight off her. She groaned, feeling his body press against hers as he buried his head in her neck, “Good morning.”

“Good morning, big brother,” Eve felt his cheek brush against hers, making her look towards him, feeling his lips brush against hers. She twisted around under him. He lifted his body up, giving her space to turn around in his arms as she circled her legs around his waist.

She looked up at him, seeing his crystal blue eyes so bright in the early morning light. Her heart fluttered, the sensation of seeing him, his presence, the way he treated her, it made her feel so special.

She pulled him close, kissing him. He slid his fingers along with her arm. She raised her arms, feeling his muscular, hard body against hers, his chest so firm, pressing her under it. She sighed, feeling him between her thighs, his cock pressing against her clit, making her shudder.

She pulled away, and he buried his face in her neck, kissing her. While his fingers reached for the card that he took away from her, kissing her neck, sucking on it. She arched her back, feeling his teeth on her skin.

It was so pleasurable. She felt him move his hips, grinding his cock against her clit. She closed her eyes, feeling his body move against hers, the soft, warm bed beneath them. She moaned, feeling his cock hard against her pussy.

He sat up against the headboard, pulling her up, hugging her in his arms, and she sat up on his lap. She gyrated her hips against his cock, rubbing herself over him, seeing him look over the card. He looked so serious. Despite his palm resting on her ass, kneading her.

She loved the look in his eyes. She buried her face in her neck, licking the nape of his neck, nibbling on it, wanting to draw his attention towards her than that damn card.

"Day after day...all of you are getting so good at this."

"Was I not good before," Eve arched her eyebrows.

Aurum nibbled her lip, tugging it with his teeth, "the competitive edge brings out a side of you that I didn't know before."

Eve bit down on his neck, "you must be enjoying it! All the girls falling over one another for your favour."

"Not really. I didn't exactly plan to sleep with them for so long. I was hoping to make use of Apocalypse and sleep with as many girls as I can."

Eve glared at him, sinking down her teeth in his neck, "Big brother is such a slutty whore!"

"I won't even bother denying that," Aurum chuckled, stroking her head. He hugged her, feeling her warmth in his arms, "Sorry, Eve. I am a slutty whore. I have been trying to hold back since I didn't want that trial to become complete...but now that I don't have to worry about that..."

"More girls," Eve hotly whispered against his lips. She slowly raised her body, guiding his cock towards her pussy, feeling it throb and ache inside of her, "I know...and normally...I would mind."

Aurum watched her move her ass in a circle, feeling his cock slide inside of her, making her moan. He pulled her close, feeling her breasts on his chest as she rode his cock. He bit her lip, watching her eyes hooded with pleasure, her back arched, "Normally?"

"Big brother is so smart..." Eve kissed his lips, moving her ass in a circle, feeling his cock so hard inside of her pussy. It made her shiver, the pleasure washing over her, "ohhhhhhhhuuuuuu!"

She curled forward, unable to stop her hips from bouncing up and down, whispering in his ear, "I am Angel of Love Candidate. I don't really mind other women."

She sank down on his cock, groaning as it filled her to the brim. She curled her fingers around the back of his neck, holding him in place, gyrating her hips. She seductively whispered in his ears, "I find it so hot...seeing big brother take them...own them...I feel so conflicted. Jealous...I want to be them...be owned by my big brother like that. Envious when I see them enjoy it so much, and I... also want to be the one making them mine, and have them serve you with me by your side."

Aurum nibbled his parched lip, wetting it, feeling his cock twitch inside of her warm, slippery, tight pussy that gripped around his cock. She grinned, "You love that idea, don't you?"

Aurum nodded, cupping her ass, pushing his fingers against her soft cheeks, "It sounds very hot."

"Yes, big brother," Eve stroked his chest, pushing her tongue out of her mouth, indecently kissing him, "I don't mind how many women you get. I will even entertain you..."

"Entertain me? How," Aurum gave a powerful thrust, causing her toes to curl up and her eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head. She held onto him; her cheeks flushed.

"Would it entertain you? Seeing me and your new woman fawn over you...kissing each other to pleasure you...her sucking your cock while I lick your balls?"

"What else, little Eve. What else can you do to entertain me," Aurum whispered in her ear, nibbling her neck. He was already close to orgasm, her pussy so tight and warm, her movements so sensual, her words so lewd. He could feel her arousal drip down his cock, her nipples hard against his chest. She was completely different ever since she awakened, squeezing everything out of him.

"So many things, big brother. Things I want to do for you, with you, with your women. Like," Eve paused, her body trembling as she felt him thrust into her harder.

"Tell me."

"Like fingering her, rubbing her pussy while you fuck her mouth. Won't you like to see the face they make when I lick, finger and fuck their pussy when they are too busy with their mouth full of their cock? While you are destroying them. Just the idea of making them fall a more," Eve nibbled on his lips, "excites me to no end!"

"That sounds hot. I would love to see it. Watch as you make them cum on your fingers, while they are so busy with their mouths."

"Big brother, I am not finished," Eve moaned, gyrating her hips on his cock, feeling her clit rub against his pelvis.

"What else?"

"Making her suck my pussy while you fuck her ass. Making her moan, her tongue sliding all over me, while I am licking, sucking and kissing your balls. And, when she orgasms, I will have her tongue fuck me to make her payback. So that we can share the same orgasm while you are fucking her ass and making her choke on my pussy. Wouldn't you like that? Your girls making me cum, and then they have to pleasure me until I cum again?"

Aurum groaned, his balls tightening, ready to explode.

"There is more," Eve smiled, kissing him, "like...if I make her cum with my mouth, and then push her over you. And, as you are fucking her, I'll start eating her out. Making her moan, cry, and squirt her juices all over you, and I can drink every drop of her while she is cumming all over you."

"Or I could have her lick and eat my pussy while I ride you. You would be able to see her tongue fucking my pussy, making me moan, and I can suck your cock while you are fucking her," Eve felt the bed touch her back as he climbed on top of her, pushing her down. She kissed his lips, licking them, waiting for him to give in and destroy her, "and this is only with one girl...you have so many big brothers...so many possibilities."

"Yeah, I am bored," Aurum held her waist to keep her in place. He breathed against her ear, making her arch her back, "You know what..."

Eve widened her eyes when he pushing his hand against her mouth to keep the noise she would make down. His cock was so deep inside of her, her breasts bounced as he thrust into her. His arm wrapped around her thigh, his fingers wildly rubbing against her clit.

His hips swinging as he thrust into her, feeling his cock rub against her cervix, his eyes watching her reaction. Eve felt her body tense, her hips jerking as she orgasmed on his cock, her eyes hooded, her lips trembling.

"Big brother...I can't hold it. Ooohh, aaahhhh."

"Yeah, cum for me, Eve," he hungrily held her, thrusting his cock inside of her like an animal, looking into her crazed eyes. She was like a beast, wild and hungry. Her body was burning, her nipples hard, her pussy dripping with arousal, her breasts shaking.

"Yes, yes, yes, ohh...yes, fuck me big brother~!!!!"

He growled, biting down on her neck, his balls tightening, ready to release. His hips jerked, and he felt her bite his shoulder, muffling her moans, her nails digging into his back.

"Aaaahhhh."

They orgasmed together, their bodies shuddering, her pussy spasming around his cock, his balls pumping her full of his cum. She felt his warmth wash over her, his hips thrusting, his eyes so intense, his lips parted, his cheeks flushed.

She whimpered, feeling him kiss her lips, her hands cupping his cheeks. They stared into each other's eyes, feeling their bodies shake, nuzzling each other's nose, their breaths ragged, their hearts racing.

Aurum rolled over next to her, hugging her close. Eve rested her head on his chest, looking up at him, "that was fun."

"We are hopeless," Aurum pressed his forehead against hers, letting out a helpless smile.

Eve warmly smiled, rubbing her nose against his chest. She licked the sweat near his nipple, "I like that hopelessness..."

Aurum hugged her, resting his forehead against hers when his ears twitched, "Someone is coming."

"In a hurry too," Eve sniffed, "I can smell...their fear...?"

"Smell their fear," Aurum raised his body to look towards the door that someone pushed open. The pink-haired girl, out of her breath with shivering eyes, drowning, "Rei..."

"Au-Aurum! Zombies! Tons of them! They are all coming here!"

"How many?"

"Too many! Far too many! We need to Evacuate!"

“Alright, don’t panic,” Aurum called her over, making her look over her shoulder and close the door.

She nibbled her lip, sitting down in front of him, trying to talk reason, “zombies…there are zombies.”

Aurum kissed her lips, “How far?”

“Half a day…far…” Rei kissed him back, inching closer to him.

“Did you tell others,” Aurum circled his arm around her back.

“Yes,” Rei clasped his lips.

“Then good.”

4