Chapter 39 – Rei (R-18)
272 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rei widened her eyes, her heart thumping, but she didn't want to stop, not now, not when he was holding her so tightly. She pressed her tongue deeper into his mouth, swirling it, sucking on his tongue, making it slide against her own, their breaths intermingled. She could feel her pussy moistening, her body aching.

She felt his hands cup her ass, making her moan. He was so strong, so dominating, and it made her so weak for him. She could feel her pussy throb, her hips move, wanting him to fill her up again.

She could feel his cock harden underneath her. She broke away from him, licking her lips, "You are always so eager to ravage me." 

She felt breasts pressed against her back, feeling a lithe body pressed all over hers, and her body seemed to be running wild, hearing the whisper by her ear, "and you...are always so eager to be ravaged by him." 

"Oh god," Rei arched her back, her hands pressed against his chest, feeling his cock grind against her clit, "I...oh god...I can't think straight..."

"Do you want to be his little bitch? Do you want to be fucked like a slutty whore?" Eve slid her hands over Rei's tights, grinning seeing how her scent affected her. 

"Yesss," Rei rolled her eyes up, feeling Aurum suck on her tongue that she stuck out, feeling Eve's palm move inwards, between her legs, her teeth brushing against her neck and her whole body twitched. 

"Do you want him to make you his breeding bitch? Do you want his cock all up your pussy?"

"Yes, please. Please, I want him," Rei pressed her hips against his, feeling his cock rub against her clit, "I want his cock."

"So slutty," Eve giggled, kissing her neck, licking it, making Rei's body tremble, "you are his whore, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am," Rei panted, grinding her hips, making Aurum's cock harden and throb, "I want to be his whore, his breeding bitch. I want him to ruin me."

"Yes, you slutty girl," Eve smiled, pulling her closer, biting her lip, "you are such a whore for him."

"Oh, yesss, I am. He...he has ruined me," Rei bit her lip, looking into his eyes. She felt his cock move, saw how his cock was wet from all the sex. She wanted more, wanted him to ruin her, "I love it. I love being his slutty whore."

"Oh, Rei, you are," Eve pushed her fingers inside of her, making her gasp. She curled her fingers, pressing her against her pussy, her breasts bouncing against her back.

"Yes, yes," Rei whimpered, feeling her pussy ache, wanting him, wanting to be filled. She felt Aurum grab her thighs, spreading her open, her pussy glistening.

"Such a slut, such a slut. I bet you have been getting fucked by his all over the town. Haven't you," Eve bit down on her neck, making her shiver, her body tense.

"Yesss, I have. All of them." 

Aurum rolled his eyes. He climbed to his feet with his cock in front of Rei's face. 

Rei didn't hesitate. She took Aurum's cock in her mouth, her eyes hooded with pleasure as she licked and sucked on his shaft, swirling her tongue all over his length, her lips glistening with spit. Eve sat behind her, her fingers thrusting into her pussy, her teeth nibbling on her ear, making her shiver and twitch.

"Good girl. Suck that cock. Let me see your face while you are sucking him."

Aurum grabbed Rei's hair, his hands curling around her ponytail, "That's it, Rei. Be a good little whore for us."

Eve pulled her fingers out, and Aurum thrust his cock deep into her mouth, making her gag, his fingers tugging on her hair. He kept her in place, her lips stretched around his girth, his cock buried in her throat, his hips rocking.

"Fuck, you are such a whore, Rei. Look at your face. Look at how much you are loving this."

Rei looked up, her eyes watery, her cheeks flushed. She could barely breathe, her lips trembling as he pumped his cock into her mouth. She felt his hand around her head, pulling her forward, pushing her until she was gagging on his shaft.

She heard his low chuckle, feeling him pull his cock out of her mouth, a string of spit trailing from his cock to her lips. She coughed, feeling her pussy wet, her nipples hard, her breasts heaving.

"Look at her, she is loving this," Aurum grinned, slapping her face with his cock, "look at that expression."

"Such a whore," Eve nibbled her neck, her fingers pushing inside of her, making her gasp.

"Yes, yes," Rei's hands reached out, grabbing Aurum's cock, stroking him with one hand. She tugged on Eve's arm, pulling her to the front, seeing her surprised face as she squealed, "So are you. Just a whore like me!" 

She cupped Eve's face with the hand that was on Aurum's cock, pushing her fingers inside, seeing her lean her head back in contentment, "See, just the taste of him makes you this wet." 

Eve moaned. Her cheeks flushed. She looked into Aurum's eyes, her own hooded with pleasure, her fingers sliding against Rei's hand that was jerking him off. Rei grinned, looking up, "Do you love it? Seeing us like that?" 

Aurum pulled away from her. He sat down on the bed, leaning against the headboard, gesturing them, "Both of you, come over." 

Eve and Rei looked at each other. Aurum grabbed their wrists, pulling their heads onto his lap, his cock hard and throbbing.

"Suck."

They looked at each other, inching closer to each other, hugging each other in arms, their breasts mingling as they looked at his cock towering over their face. They both stuck out their tongues, licking his cock, swirling them over his length, their spit mingling together, their lips smacking.

They looked into each other's eyes, kissing as they rubbed their tongues against each other's. Aurum stroked their hair, tugging on it, his eyes glinting, "you two can do better. This is worse than what one of you can do alone." 

He saw them look at each other, their cheeks flushed. They inched closer, their tongues sliding against his cock, their spit dripping from their lips, their tongues.

"Ohhh, yeah," Aurum leaned his head back, closing his eyes, feeling their tongues move over his cock, their lips wet and plump, their eyes hooded, their breasts mingling.

They moved their bodies, their legs entangling with each other's, their nipples hard. They sucked his cock, their cheeks hollowed, their fingers sliding against his length.

Aurum reached forward, his fingers tugging their hair, his palm resting on their heads, making them move their bodies, their tongues rubbing against each other's.

He looked down, his eyes intense, his cock hardening. He could see them moving, their faces so flushed, their bodies so close, their breasts rubbing against each other's, their nipples hard, their lips glistening with spit.

It was hot, so damn hot, and he was going to ruin them both.

"This is not working. I want more," Eve sat up, "Threesome should be more fun." 

Rei leaned forward, kissing Eve, her tongue slipping into her mouth, tasting her, "Yes, I agree." 

Eve lay down on the bed, with her head hanging on the side of the bed. She spread her legs, "Come, Rei."

Rei grinned. She climbed on top of Rei's body, feeling her soft, curvy, warm body underneath her. She moved her hips, grinding her clit against Eve's, making her moan.

Rei pressed her breasts against Eve, their nipples hardening as they kissed. She ground her hips, feeling Eve's wetness against hers, "Now he can ravage us both."

"Yess, please," Eve thrust her hips up, feeling her pussy so wet and throbbing, "Oh god."

Rei grabbed her ass, her fingers digging into her plump, soft cheeks, making her whimper. She bit down on her neck, sucking it, leaving marks.

Eve whimpered, rolling her hips, her hands grabbing Rei's waist, pulling her closer, feeling her bare ass press against her slit. She arched her back, pressing her tits against Rei, "Ohhh, god."

Rei pushed a finger into her pussy, making her gasp, her hips rocking with her movements, "So wet. Aurum, we are so wet for you." 

The two of them were pleasuring each other when they saw his shadow. Rei felt his palms around her face, which he lifted up. Her body tingling from the look in his crystal blue eyes. He moved forward, pushing the tip of his cock against her lips.

She parted them, opening wide to take him inside. She closed her lips around his shaft, swirling her tongue all around him. She felt him press his hand against the back of her head, making her move deeper on his cock, her eyes glazed with pleasure.

"You love that cock, don't you," Aurum watched her move her head up and down, making him grunt, his hips bucking, "Mmm."

"I love it too," Eve sucked on his balls, able to do so much more easily. Her body was so different, soft and plump, yet it felt so good beneath Rei's. She rolled her tongue all over his sac, her lips curling around them, sucking on them.

"Mmm, yeah, that's it. You are doing a good job, Rei," Aurum groaned, watching her head bob on his cock.

She looked up at him with a sly expression. She licked the underside of his shaft, making him shiver, "You are so needy."

"What if I am?" Aurum growled. He pulled her hair, making her look up at him. Her lips were so wet, so red, and so sexy. She looked so damn hot, and he wanted to fuck her face more. 

"Don't hold back, big brother," Eve grabbed on Rei's fleshy ass. She nibbled it, pushing her fingers deep into her pussy, "I want to see you make a mess."

"Rei can take it. She is a good girl," Aurum leaned over her, watching her take his cock all the way in, making him grunt. He saw her eyes widen, her face flush. He pushed her head down, feeling her deep throat on his cock, her ass raised up high, "Good girl."

Rei moaned around his cock, feeling his hand on her back, keeping her in place. She knew that he was not holding back. He was being rough and making her choke on his cock, making her pussy throb.

She moved her ass back and forth, gyrating her hips on Eve's pussy, feeling her hands move all over her. He grabbed her head, squeezing it, making her whimper, her ass clenching, "Mmm."

Eve held Rei's ass, humping against her, rubbing her clit against her body, their hard nipples rubbing against each other while she got to watch her big brother rape Rei's face. It made her feel so hot. She could feel her own pussy drip, see Rei's body move, seeing her eyes, how much she was enjoying it, "Rei is so hot, big brother."

"She's a good slut for me," Aurum chuckled, making her shiver.

He moved his hips, thrusting his cock deep into her throat, making her gurgle. She arched her back, pressing her ass up, wanting more, "Ahh."

"You love it when I fuck you like this, don't you," Aurum growled, grinding his cock deeper in her throat. Rei looked up at him with a hooded expression. Her body was flush, her lips parted, her cheeks red from being fucked. She moaned, gagging, her eyes watery.

Rei pulled away, gasping for breath. She took a deep breath, pressing her lips against Eve's, pushing all his pre-cum inside her mouth. She sucked on her lips, tasting him. She looked at him with a hazy expression. She arched her back, making her breasts bounce, "I love it."

"Good job," Aurum stroked Rei's head, pushing the tip of his cock against Eve's lips who parted them, taking it in. She moved her hips, making her lips form a tight seal, sucking on his cock.

She moved her lips all around his length, her tongue swirled all around it. She sucked on the head of his cock, seeing how his expression changed when he felt her lips slide over his sensitive flesh. She opened her eyes wide, looking up at him, her ass raised up high, her clit rubbing against Rei. 

She felt his fingers move through near her neck, making her move on his cock. She hummed on it, feeling him grunt, "mmmm."

Rei stroked her hair, holding her head in place so he could push another inch of his cock through Eve's lips, into her mouth. She muttered, "You look so hot, Eve." 

Rei kissed Eve's neck, crossing her legs with Eve's until their pussies touched against each other, seeing his large cock push through deeper into Eve, seeing the bulge in her neck and she shivered. She whimpered, "ohhhhh."

Eve's eyes rolled to the back of her head, feeling his cock push through her throat. She gagged, her eyes tearing up. She looked up at him, her lips stretched around his shaft, feeling him fuck her mouth. She could feel her clit twitch, her pussy throb.

He grabbed her face, pushing her down his length, feeling her tongue swirl all over him. She looked up at him with a crazed expression, her eyes wide, her face red, her lips stretched.

"Take it all, baby," Aurum pushed her down, making her gag, her nose buried under his balls. He pushed his thumb against her face, his fingers tightening around her skull. He rocked his hips, moving his cock through her lips, making her groan.

Rei moved her ass, sliding her pussy against Eve's, hearing her moan. She grinned, seeing Aurum fuck her face, her eyes rolling back, her fingers clasping around her, "That's right, Eve. Take that cock."

Eve moaned, her hands moving over Aurum's thighs, her body shaking. She could feel him deep in her throat, making her gag, her pussy drenched. She could hear his grunts, his fingers pushing her down, making her take his cock so deep, his balls smacking her face.

Rei grinned, moving her hips faster, grinding her clit against Eve's, hearing her muffled groans. She looked at her face, her cheeks red, her lips stretched, her eyes glazed with pleasure, her hands grasping, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck her harder!! Fuck your slutty little sister more!"

Aurum pulled Eve off his cock, making her cough. She gasped for air, her mouth wet, her tongue hanging out. He grabbed her head, pushing her face against his crotch, his fingers moving through her hair, "Yeah, you like that?"

"Yes, yes, fuck her more. Fuck her harder!" Rei rolled her hips, grinding her clit against Eve's, making her shake, her face red.

"Mmm, fuck, Rei," Aurum groaned, his cock throbbing. He was ready to burst, his balls so tight, his eyes glazed, his lips parted.

He grabbed Eve's face, pushing his cock back inside her mouth. He grunted, his cock throbbing. He grabbed her face, pushing his fingers through her hair, fucking her face, her tongue sliding over his length, her lips stretched around him.

"Fuck her face, Aurum. Make her your slut," Rei gyrated her hips, feeling Eve's clit rub against hers, their bodies moving together.

Aurum moved his hips faster, his balls swinging, hitting Eve's face, "Yes, fuck. You are such a good whore."

"Such a good whore, just like me," Rei giggled.

"Yeah, just like you," Aurum looked up, grinning, his hips thrusting his cock in and out of Eve's lips. He could feel her spit drooling from her lips, her tongue licking his shaft.

Eve felt his fingers curl around her neck, making her arch her back. She could feel him pull her closer, his fingers pushing against her scalp. She felt her lips stretch, her jaw aching, her eyes tearing up, her pussy drenched, her clit rubbing against Rei, her clit aching.

Aurum pulled his cock out of her mouth, grabbing her hair, making her look up at him. He jerked himself off, his cock throbbing, ready to cum, "I love that face of yours, big brother."

"Big brother," Eve gasped, feeling her neck burn, her mouth wet, her eyes glazed as Rei leaned over her, their faces near each other as they looked towards him, towards the tip of his cock.

"Mmm," Rei stuck out her tongue, licking the tip of his cock, swirling it all over. She felt him tug her hair, his fingers tightening, his teeth clenched, his face red, his eyes intense.

He grunted, his cock throbbing, ready to burst. He could see the two of them look up at him with hooded eyes, their cheeks flushed, their tongues sticking out. He felt his balls tighten, his cock twitching.

He came, spurting his cum all over their faces, their lips, their cheeks. The two of them started kissing each other, their faces covered in cum. They could feel it dripping down their cheeks, their tongues sliding over their lips, tasting him, their eyes glazed with lust.

Aurum sat down on the floor, tilting his head as he watched them, 'why am I not jealous?' 

4