Chapter 40 – Kiriko (R-18)
254 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rei sneakily left Aurum’s room. Being the Vice-Captain of Spear and Shield Unit, they were the second line of defence after the cleaners and scout. The scouts noted the locations of the zombies, then the cleaners and then defenders like them who protected the scouts and cleaners when they had to escape or maintain the borders. She only heard the news from her mother, who was the Captain of the Unit and came to inform him.

She looked towards the stairs when she felt like someone was watching her. She jerked back, looking towards the end of the hall, but there was no one there. Rei breathed out in relief, rushing down the stairs. It was about time for her mother to be back. On top of that, she didn’t want to smell like sex. She only got to wash her face and building up some sweat seemed like a good idea.

They made most of the new houses or tents behind or on the side of Takagi Mansion. The Armed Forces used the front and centre. She reached the tent large tent with an insignia of two spears on a shield. She could already see the crowd outside the other tents, making her hurry inside. Her eyes narrowed as she found her mother standing in front of the table, looking at the hand-drawn map, “Mother.”

“Rei,” the woman had similar hair to Rei, narrower and sharper eyes than her daughter, carrying herself with more dignity and poise. Her daughter’s scent entered through her nose, making her narrow her eyes and shoot a look towards her daughter, “Go wash yourself before your boyfriends come.”

“Mom!!” Rei raised her voice, hurriedly looking towards the entrance of the tent, hoping that no one heard that.

“I swear. I don’t know what magic that boy has done on you. Even at a time like this,” Kiriko Miyamoto frowned.

“Alright! Alright! Just promise you won’t talk to him!” Rei stopped her mother from talking. She kept her mother away from Aurum and that was because she was worried that her mother would fall like her. It wasn’t that she believed that her mother didn’t love her father enough. She herself used to love Hisashi and her feeling for Takashi were confusing but she ended up like this. If she could, so might her mother. That scared her more than anything else.

“Fine, I don’t have time to deal with him right now,” Kiriko grunted. She searched out, picking up a bottle of oil made from flower extract, putting it on Rei’s neck and arms, “You are going to get killed and that boy is going to get stabbed in his back.”

“We know,” Rei rolled her eyes, “Knowing him. He must have prepared even for that.”

“I don’t have the same confidence as you in that boy,” Kiriko stroked her daughter’s cheek, giving her a worried look, “anything. I mean, anything feels wrong. We are leaving this place right away. I can’t lose you.”

Rei lowered her eyes, “Yeah, mom. I get it. I’ll be careful.”

Kiriko furrowed her brows, nodding, “Alright. I am going to report this to higher ups. Others are already preparing. Why don’t you help them?”

“Yes, mom.”

Kiriko kissed her forehead, walking out of the tent. She had barely walked a few steps away when she noticed Hisashi standing in the distance, staring towards the tent. She nodded at him once she was near, “Hisashi. Waiting for Rei?”

“Uh…no ma’am. I was on my way to see how she was doing. Your Unit is about to deploy?”

“Yes. Saeko is currently on the Front Lines,” Kiriko nodded, “I am sure the other units will be deploying one after the other soon. You are going to evacuate?”

“Yes…” Hisashi lowered his eyes, “My family…I was one of the lucky ones. I am sorry.”

“No, I understand. I would rather take Rei and run away too,” Kiriko patted the boy’s arm, “Go, see her. And then evacuate.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Hisashi walked past her, and Kiriko looked at his back. She walked inside the mansion, seeing many members of the Logistic rushing in and out. She walked to the first floor, making her way to the centre room, which was the Office of Special Talents. The moment she entered the room, her eyes settled on the boy with blonde hair that lost their colour, turning white at the ends. His spiky hair framed his face, his crystal blue eyes gazed downwards as he closed the button of his shirt.

He peeled his eyes away from the floor, lost in thought and to her, he looked like a decent boy, though she knew that it was only on the surface, “Kiriko.”

Kiriko furrowed her brows, nodding at him, seeing him walk towards her with his half open shirt, “How many times have I told you not to put my daughter in the danger.”

“I wasn’t even seeing her for the last few days. That was counter-productive.”

“Counter-productive,” Kiriko raised her eyebrows. Although she didn’t tell her daughter, this wasn’t the first time she was discussing their relationship with him. Her daughter seemed to do everything in her power to make sure the two of them don’t meet. She wasn’t a child who needed to be protected, that is what she thought, “did she say something…?”

“She didn’t,” he stood inches away from her, making her step back until her back hit the door. He put his arm beside her head, his lips in front of her, “Eve’s ability activated. All it needed to activate was Rei giving herself to me front the depths of her heart…that’s why I agreed to not be around her…but…”

“Does that mean she,” Kiriko lowered her eyes, staring at his lips that made her lick and nibble hers. She did try to come talk to him, to tell him to stay away from her daughter, but she still had to work with him, go on hunts with him or stay up late discussing the strategies to protect their base, ‘I should have listened to Rei and stayed away from him…’

Kiriko raised her eyes, seeing the natural haughty look that he had in his, “Yeah…she’s mine. What are you going to do now…Kiriko. Will you still resist me…? Because you daughter will bend over for me whenever I want.”

Kiriko felt her heart pound against her chest, making her gasp for air, her eyes widened. Torn, she didn't know what to do. She didn't want to be controlled by him, to have him do whatever he wanted to her body, to have her daughter do whatever he wanted to her body, but she couldn't deny that it was exciting, making her wet, "don't talk about her like that!"

His lips touched her ear, making her quiver, her hips push against him, "She loves me. She would do anything for me."

"No," Kiriko pushed against his chest, trying to get away from him, but he didn't move. He turned her over, pressing her between him and the door. Kiriko clenched her fist, feeling her ass press against his crotch, "No, no, no. Stop."

"Stop?"

"Stop," Kiriko pressed her ass against his groin, trying to push him away.

"Do you mean that?" He teasingly smiled.

"Yes," Kiriko panted, her heart racing, her body tense. Her mind was racing, her hips grinding against him, making her moan, feeling his arm move along her waist, rising to her breasts, "Stop."

He licked her neck, making her gasp for air, her hips roll, her ass grinding against him, "But I won't."

Kiriko arched her back, feeling his hands pull up her shirt, his lips moving down her neck, making her moan. Her body was on fire. It was immoral, humiliating, being toyed by the boy that her daughter just slept with, "Aurum!"

"No," He whispered, his voice was like the whisper of a devil, his body pressing against hers, his cock rubbing against her ass. He felt her body shudder, her lips trembling, her eyes slowly getting covered in lust, "I love this."

"I!" Kiriko opened her eyes, seeing his eyes, his face so close, making her heart pound even more. Her body was betraying her. Her hips were grinding against him, her body moving without her control, her voice hoarse, "You can't...not after...you just… did it with Rei."

"That's the only thing that makes it fun for me," Aurum nibbled her ear, opening the button of her pants, shoving it down. He pressed his fingers against her wet folds, making her moan.

"No, stop," Kiriko breathed out, her hips moving on his fingers, feeling them move inside of her, making her eyes roll back. Her body was on fire, her body aching. She pushed her ass against him, wanting more, "Aurum, please."

"You want this?" He grinned, biting her neck, his fingers curling inside of her, making her body shake. She arched her back, moaning, feeling his cock rub against her ass, "Do you like this?"

"Ahh, I don't know...yes, yes, I don't...ohh," Kiriko opened her eyes, her body trembling, her pussy throbbing, her nipples hard that he rubbed and pulled. She knew that she should have resisted, to not let him do this, but it felt so good. She couldn't help it, she craved more, "Ohhh."

Kiriko moaned, feeling his tongue move inside her mouth, kissing him, moving her hips, feeling her pussy tighten around his fingers, her body shaking with pleasure, hearing his hot, devilish voice that stripped her off her dignity, "Did you like the taste of the tongue that your daughter spent sucking and licking?"

"No, stop," Kiriko's eyes rolled back as he slid his fingers out of her, making her whimper, "ohh, no... ohh, please, don't do this!"

"Stubborn just like your daughter," Aurum locked the door. He pulled her, seeing her legs tremble and wobble as she took another step forward. She fell against the table, her breasts pressed against it, her ass poking out towards him.

Kiriko panted, trying to get away, but he pushed his body against hers, his cock pressing against her ass. She felt his cock rubbing against her pussy, "No, don't do this, Aurum. I am the Captain of the Unit."

"Yeah, yeah, I am aware. If only you were capable enough of being in charge of me. This would be so much hotter," Aurum lowered his eyes, "You know how to do this."

"Please," Kiriko looked at him, her eyes filled with lust and shame. She knew what he was doing, making her body burn with lust and humiliation. It was too much for her to handle.

"Like I said," Aurum smiled, grabbing her head, pushing her down against the table, feeling her body shudder against him. He shoved his cock inside her, seeing her back arch.

"No, I can't, I can't...please...oh god," Kiriko's body shook with pleasure, her pussy throbbing, slobbering over the cock that fucked her daughter. She looked at him, her eyes full of lust, her body so tense, her cheeks flushed, her skin glistening with sweat.

"You are no different from you daughter," Aurum held her hair, his hips moving, his cock sliding into her wet and tight pussy, "she loves getting fucked by me too."

Kiriko parted her lips, her eyes rolling back as he pushed her down on the table, her body pinned against it, feeling his cock pump into her, his balls swinging, his hips bucking, his eyes full of lust, "I won't let you do this to us..."

"But you are. Your body is, your pussy is," Aurum watched her eyes roll back, her face flush, her pussy dripping all over his cock as she drooled over the table. He swung his hips, fucking her harder, faster.

"Ah...no...ohhhh," Kiriko moaned, her body shook, her toes curled as he moved his cock inside her, touching her walls. She could feel him all over her, inside her, making her moan and tremble, her mind racing, her heart pounding, "oh, oh god..."

"Your pussy is milking my cock so hard," Aurum wrapped his arm around her neck, raising her up, his hips swung, his eyes watching her tits jiggle, her hips shake, her pussy squirming over his cock, "it is just as lewd and dirty as your daughter's."

"Don't talk like that...please..." Kiriko breathed out, her mind spinning, her body trembling, her heart beating fast. She pushed her ass against him, wanting more, wanting to feel his cock pumping inside of her, making her pant. She tried to hold her breath, to hold it together, but it was so hard.

"What are you going to do about me?" Aurum smiled, looking at her with lust and hunger in his eyes. Kiriko's arms went limp, falling to her sides. His hand grabbed onto her breast, squeezing it, making her moan, her fingers digging into the table. He kept fucking her, enjoying every moment of her weakness, her submission, her helplessness.

"I don't know," Kiriko moaned, feeling herself drool as she stared at the ceiling, her face flushed.

Aurum tightened his forearm around her neck, his cock moving inside of her wet, tight pussy. He lifted his hips, his cock slamming deep inside of her pussy, his hips bouncing, his eyes full of lust, "do you want me to fuck your daughter? She is waiting for my cock. I can bend her over for you anytime you want and make her beg to be fucked harder and faster."

Kiriko felt her heart pound in her chest, her lips trembling. She didn't want to lose Rei. She loved her daughter. If her daughter saw her, swinging her ass to take in the cock of this boy, helpless, then she would surely hate her. But her body wanted it so bad. Her eyes rolled back as she trembled and shook, her pussy throbbing, her tits quivering. Her pussy tightened around his cock.

"Oh god, yes..." Kiriko pressed her body against the table, feeling his cock fill her pussy. She couldn't hold her orgasm back anymore. His words turned her on so much. Her hips bounced, grinding against him, her body shuddering with pleasure and lust.

Aurum thrust himself inside her pussy, holding her neck with one hand while he pumped his cock inside of her pussy with the other. He leaned over her, his face inches away from hers, "I will do whatever I want with your daughter."

"No," Kiriko whispered, her hands shaking, feeling his cock throb inside her pussy, "I'm not letting you do that."

Aurum slammed his hips, his cock throbbing inside her pussy. He kissed her, pulling her up against him, making Kiriko gasp for air, her body trembling against him, "Then give yourself to me, and we won't have any problems."

Kiriko bit her lip, her body trembling as she looked down on him, "You wouldn't...you wouldn't hurt Rei?"

He stopped. he turned her over, grabbing her face, pulling her into a kiss, "why would I? You love getting fucked by me just as much as Rei does. I don't need to hold back anymore...so you can be honest with me."

Kiriko blushed, her body shaking, her knees weak, "I am her mother...I can't let her see me like this...or even know about this."

"Ok," Aurum sneakily looked away, 'I do have a few interesting plans for both of them...'

"Your report?"

Kiriko raised her leg, wrapping it around his his waist, feeling his hot, throbbing cock press against her burning pussy. He grabbed his neck, raising her body with his support, "you want now or later...?"

"Later," Aurum grinned, leaning down and kissing her neck, his hand moving down between their bodies. He felt her pussy tighten around his shaft, her hot juices leaking down his cock. He pressed down her legs, pushing her thighs apart, making Kiriko moan. He reached down and rubbed her clit, making her pussy twitch and spasm around his cock, "that feels good."

"You're going to cum," Kiriko moaned, her head lolled back. She felt Aurum's cock move inside of her wet folds, "I know I just climaxed...I want more..."

"Yeah?" Aurum pulled out, leaving only the tip inside of her pussy. Her body shook with lust as he pushed back inside her, "good thing I have great endurance."

Kiriko moaned, her head rolling back. She felt his hands move to her breasts, pinching and tugging on her nipples, "yes...ahh, I need more."

"You want this cock buried inside you?" Aurum grabbed the base of his cock and pulled it back before shoving it back in. Kiriko gasped, "ohhh yes!"

"Tell me how much you like this," Aurum slapped his cock against her wet lips, making Kiriko moan louder and louder. He moved his hips, his cock moving inside of her pussy, making Kiriko moan and whimper. He smacked his hips against hers, his balls swinging, his hips moving faster and faster. She grabbed onto him, her eyes covered in pleasure as she rocked against him and moaned over and over again, "ohhh god, this is the best fuck ever."

She couldn't believe that she was so lustful for him right now. She craved him, needed him. Day after day, she had to have him inside her as often as possible. She could feel him throbbing inside her pussy as she gripped onto him with her arms, her legs wrapped around him.

Aurum's hips jerked, his cock pulsing inside her pussy, shooting his load inside of her. Kiriko screamed out loud, her body shuddering with pleasure, her body twitching with each blast of cum inside of her pussy. She kept on screaming out loud as he filled her with cum, filling her womb with his seed.

Kiriko felt Aurum's body shudder, his cock pulsing inside of her pussy until it finally went limp, his cock slipping out of her pussy. He collapsed against her, breathing hard. Kiriko held onto his shoulders, moaning and panting. His hand traced her back, making Kiriko moan and squeeze her pussy tight. He looked at her, his face full of lust and desire. Kiriko was so turned on. She couldn't help herself. She was so weak for this man.

His hands moved down to her stomach, making Kiriko moan and pant, "did you like the cock that you daughter loves and adores?"

Kiriko looked at him, her eyes full of lust and shame, "did you fuck my daughter harder than this?"

"I did," Aurum smiled, "and I plan to keep fucking her harder."

Kiriko buried her face in his neck, her nails tracing against his muscles and cuts, her lust surging at that thought, "then fuck me harder...show me how you made my daughter submit to you."

She brushed her lips against his ear, "Maybe you can't right now?"

Aurum gulped, feeling his cock twitch as it started to get harder. He narrowed his eyes, "You are going to regret it."

3