Chapter 44 – Rika (R-18)
173 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“How is it going?”

“Great,” Aurum held the binoculars, looking towards the large estate, “Do you have news for me? Are Mr and Mrs Takagi alive?”

“Yeah, they got help in time. That boy, Takashi, led the charge.”

“Oh, well,” Aurum breathed in, “Then these guys should be coming back any time now. I wish I could drop a missile on them.”

“If only.”

“Hm,” Aurum felt fingers race over his chest, making him pull away the binoculars, looking towards her tanned hand. He raised his eyes to look at the purple-haired woman with red eyes, and a white choker around her neck, “Rika.”

He turned around, leaning against the railing, seeing the woman in black combat suit, currently opening the chain of her suit, “What are you doing?”

“I heard from Saeko that you needed a release. I swear…you have the greatest libido of any guy I ever heard or met.”

Aurum smirked, watching her undo the suit, slowly revealing her breasts, and then her abs. He pulled off his own t-shirt, revealing his own six-pack, and his arms, "Helps that I have such willing girls."

Rika looked at his pecs, stroking them, feeling his muscles, "Helps that you are the hottest guy I have ever met."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You have such a handsome face, and you are so ripped."

Aurum leaned in, kissing her neck, "Well, thank you for the nice words."

"Mmm," Rika closed her eyes, feeling his lips touch her skin. She let him take off her clothes and her bra, letting him kiss her breasts, feeling his hands stroke her body.

She undid his pants, letting him pull them down, and then his boxers, revealing his erect member, "My god," She licked her lips, and then took his cock in her mouth, tasting him.

"Ahh," Aurum tilted his head back, feeling her bob up and down on his member, licking the tip and sucking on it. She took him in her mouth, all the way down her throat, making him groan, "Oh well."

"Hmm," She licked his shaft, feeling him shudder in delight, "You like that?"

"Yeah," Aurum closed his eyes, feeling her tongue lick the head of his penis, and then slide down the shaft, making him pant in bliss. He felt her hands stroke his hips, and then his stomach, making him smirk.

"You are so sexy," She pulled her mouth off his member, and then kissed his thighs, and then his stomach, feeling his muscles.

"Thank you," Aurum felt her hand stroke his penis, feeling her thumb brush against the tip.

Continue the blow job scene longer

She slid her tongue along his member, licking the shaft, and then the head. Aurum stroking her head, feeling her suck him off, her head moving up and down, making him moan in bliss. He stroked her hair, feeling her suck him off, tasting him.

He watched her eyes as she stared at him, and he smiled, "Keep going,"

She nodded, and then went back to work, licking and sucking his dick. She took him all the way down her throat, making his breath hitch. She turned her head to the side, sucking harder, feeling his cock poke against her cheek.

"Damn," Aurum held her head, pushing her further, "That's a good girl."

"Mm," Rika moaned, feeling his hips move back and forth, thrusting into her mouth. She kept sucking him, feeling him fuck her face, his hips moving faster, and his breathing grow ragged.

She stroked his cock, making him groan, and his muscles flex. She smiled, watching him, feeling his hands hold her head.

She felt his legs tense up, and then his breathing get heavier, "I'm about to cum,"

"Cum on my face," She pulled her mouth off his member, feeling his hot cum spray on her face and neck, making her gasp. She smiled, tasting his cum, "you taste so good....what do you even eat?"

"That's a trade secret," Aurum stroked his cock, that recovered because of his insane stamina and endurance, able to go again. He gestured towards the railing, and Rika licked her finger.

She leaned over the railing, pushing her ass towards him, "whatever you want."

Aurum smirked, pulling down her pants, and then her thong, revealing her ass and pussy, "Damn, you have a nice ass."

"Thank you," Rika moaned.

He grabbed his cock, and then slid it into her pussy, making her groan. She arched her back, feeling him inside her, and he held her hips, thrusting back and forth. He grabbed her waist, enjoying the sound of her moans, how tight she felt around him.

He thrust harder, feeling her clench around him, and he groaned, "Fuck, you feel so good."

"Ahh," Rika pushed her ass back, feeling his hips slap against her butt, his dick inside her, making her eyes roll back. She held onto the railing, feeling him fuck her. She felt his hands squeeze her butt, and then move to her breasts, squeezing them.

She gasped, feeling him pinch her nipples, and then slap her ass, making her cry out, "Oh yes!"

She used the railing for the support as he picked her up, putting his arm from under her thighs. He made her curl forward until he could grab the back of her neck, pinning her, "ahhhh...what are you doing..."

"I need to monitor them," Aurum used the other hand to look through the binoculars. He kept fucking her, and Rika gasped, feeling him push her to the limit. She cried out, and her body shook, orgasming hard.

"Fuck," She shivered, feeling him push her limits, "Ahh...fuck me! Focus on me!!"

Aurum put down the binoculars, grabbing her neck with both his palms, interlocking his fingers. He used his grip to pin her in place, thrusting harder and harder, feeling her pussy clench around him.

"Ah~! Ah~! Ah~!! Ah~! Agh~!! Aghh~!! Yess~! Yes~!! Yes~!! That's it~!!!!! Cumminnnnnngggggg~!!!!"

She arched her back, feeling his cock thrust deep inside her, making her shake. He grunted, cumming, and then pulled his cock out, making her whimper.

"Shit," Rika gasped, holding the railing, feeling her knees tremble.

"Are you alright?" Aurum put his hands on her shoulders.

"Yeah, just a little...wow."

He stroked her head, looking over her sweaty body, her ass pushing out, her lips wet. He smacked her ass, seeing her shiver as more of her juices spilled, "You want more attention?"

"Yes, please," She whimpered, turning her head, her hair a mess.

He smirked, and then pushed her down on her knees, "then suck me off some more."

Rika smiled, and then took him back into her mouth, bobbing up and down, tasting herself on his cock. She stroked him, and felt him pull her hair, "Mm...so forceful."

Aurum groaned, feeling her tongue run over the shaft of his penis, and he grabbed her neck, "Shizuka loves it rough. She told me you do the same."

"Mhm," Rika nodded, sucking on the head of his member, feeling his pre-cum drip into her mouth, and then down her chin. She pulled back, licking her lips, and he grabbed her head, making her moan.

"Yeah, suck me off."

"Mm,"

Rika bobbed her head, feeling him hold her face, and then her hair, fucking her mouth. She felt him push her limits, making her gag, but she kept going, wanting to please him. Her palms tracing his thighs and butt, enjoying the feel of his muscles.

She moaned, and he moved his hands down, pinching her nipples, making her eyes flutter, "Oh...mm."

She felt him pull her off his cock, and she gasped for air, a line of spit dripping down her chin, "Ah, what...what did I do?"

Aurum smirked, grabbing her by the chin, lifting her up, "You were very good. Now, I want you to fuck yourself."

"What?" Rika raised an eyebrow.

"Sit on the railing and fuck yourself," He helped her up, and then lifted her legs, spreading them, making her gasp.

"Ahh," Rika bit her lip, feeling him spread her pussy, making her squirm. She saw his eyes look at her with a lustful stare, and she whimpered.

He rubbed his thumb against her clit, and she cried out, her body shaking, "Ooh, yes,"

"Good girl," Aurum rubbed his cock against her clit, feeling her legs twitch. He stroked her thigh, and she moaned, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," Rika held onto the railing, "Give me your cock, please."

Aurum smirked, and then put his hands on her thighs, thrusting his cock into her pussy, making her cry out.

"AHHH~!!! FUCK!!!"

He held her in place, and then started to fuck her, his hips slapping against her ass, and she gasped, arching her back, "OH GOD YES! KEEP GOING! DON'T STOP!!"

Aurum slapped her ass, and then squeezed it, making her gasp and moan, "Oh fuck,"

He grabbed her hair, and she moaned, her eyes rolling back, "OH FUCK ME~!!!"

He fucked her harder, making her gasp, and then cry out, her nails digging into the railing. She clenched her muscles, and he groaned, fucking her harder.

"OH GOD, YES! THAT'S IT! OH, FUCK! AH, FUCK, AHH!!!"

He pushed her over the railing, and she gasped, holding onto him, her body shaking, "FUCK ME, YES!!!"

He thrust deep, and then came, filling her pussy with his cum, making her scream.

"OH, MY GOD! AH, YESSSSSSS!!!"

Rika cried out, her body shaking, her hair a mess. Aurum smirked, seeing her shake, and he pulled his cock out, cum spilling out of her pussy.

"AH, FUCK," She shook her head, panting hard, helpless. She got pulled off the railing, being hugged in his arms, his palm stroking her boobs, tugging on her nipple, teasing her, "Don't tell me you can still go on?"

"I can," Aurum didn't need the binoculars. He could see the zombies, "Your screams have sent a far and wide invitation."

“Running from your responsibility?”

“Hehe,” Aurum chuckled. He shook his head, “Alright. I’ll take care of them.”

3