Ch.17 – Start the preparations
120 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Exhausted breaths combined with sweat that dripped down both of our faces were the results of the training, as countless blows were exchanged over many hours. I was allowed to try all kinds of attacks, be it melee, magic or a combination of both. We even took a lunch break, and although we didn't eat anything, Sammy used the time to instruct a couple of goblins on how to properly dismantle the animals the others were hunting. After the break we resumed our training, which brings us to the present time.

“Alright, Milord, that's enough for today. It will not do you any good to continue.” Sammy tells me after deflecting my blow. “Are you sure? I can still go on.” I reply, slightly panting but confident. “Did I stutter?” is her only reply and I shake my head. “I'm going to find the kobolds and check the results they made today. You are free to do whatever you want.” “Great. My subordinates tell me when I have free time now?” I say in a sarcastic tone. “Yes, and you better get used to it in the future if you want to take on the role of ruler.” She replies in the same tone as I have just said, before leaving to join the others.

‘Well, I'd better wash, since the body reflects the mind.’ I think to myself. Minutes later I am already there and halfway through undressing I finally notice it. Unlike last time, I don't have the feeling that I'm being watched. Hoping that this feeling will last until I get into the lake, I quickly take off the rest of my clothes and sink into the cool but refreshing water. I'm feeling tired and decide to close my eyes for a while and reflect on today's training.

A splash of water hits my face, and I shoot upright into the previous sitting position. “Have you slept well?” Sammy’s voice disrupts the silence. I look around, it's almost night and I'm definitely feeling a bit more energetic now. “I didn't sleep, I was working through the training in my head.” I answer hesitantly. “Oh really~? You snored pretty loud for such a task.” Sammy replies smugly, knowing that she's probably right.

“You can go on ahead of me as I need to get dressed first.” I tell her, but she refuses. “And put yourself in danger for the third time? No, I will stay. I don't mind you being naked.” Her eyes tell me her determination and with a sigh and an inner 'fuck it' I get out of the water and reveal everything to Sammy. She starts to blush but doesn't take her eyes off my body for a second. Her burning gaze makes me feel a little uncomfortable but I put up with it and go to my clothes to get dressed.

I don't get very far before I feel her body pressing against my back, her arms wrapping around my torso and her hot, eager breath hitting one of my ears as she whispers, "I really like what I see. I long for the day when you finally embrace me and make me completely yours. And it looks like I'm not the only one~" I hate to admit it, but my boner - standing in all its glory - says the obvious. One of her hands slowly makes its way down, stopping just short of touching my member. Sammy stops the physical contact and slaps my bum. "Get dressed now or the way back could get dangerous if we take any longer."

"The only danger I can see is a thirsty woman by a lake, but water is not what she wants." I remark and she laughs. I have to say, putting on underwear when you've got a hard-on is a bit embarrassing, but a few minutes later I'm fully dressed and we both head back to our - you could almost assume - familiar home, holding hands of course. A little later we went to bed as usual.

The next five days are more or less the same. Sammy and I train, eight kobolds hunt, while the other two are busy harvesting the Mana Organs which I will consume later. With each passing day, my fear of meeting the white wolf diminishes a little, and I'm becoming more confident in my own abilities. Since I am currently training with a blunt weapon, I should probably stick with this type of armament from now on.

In the last few days, I have made a rather big decision. The morning commotion no longer confuses me as much as it used to. I know the kobolds are responsible for it. Today I wake up Sammy and after rejecting her suggestion of "just a few more minutes", we both head out. "Attention, minions!" I raise my voice and the kobolds begin to gather in front of me while Sammy remains to my right. "I have decided on the plan for the next few days. Get some well-deserved rest for now, because tomorrow we will head for the mountain where we will most likely settle down for the future. Check your equipment and prepare everything you need until then. That is all."

After paying their respects, the kobolds return to the campfire to finish their breakfast, and when I turn to Sammy, I can see the shock on her face. "Is something wrong?" I ask out of kindness. "I-I don't think you're quite ready. I advise you not to act too hastily, Milord." She answers me, but this statement is too vague for me, so I ask, "How much longer should we wait?" "Well... at least a month, better two." The words leave her mouth hesitantly.

“We've talked about this, Sammy, we can't wait that long. Who knows what else is out there besides the white wolf? We haven't built any defences against other beings, and our shelter is too cramped, even if it's just the two of us. Besides, the kobolds sleep outside and are at the mercy of the elements.” I strongly disagree with Sammy, hoping that I won't regret my decision in the near future. But for now, I should take care of my weapon and prepare everything I need for tomorrow.

Sorry for taking so long again.

3