Ch.18 – ♡ Taking care of a subordinate’s needs
468 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maintenance is over in a couple of minutes; I mean, what do you do with a branch anyway? Spit on it and slap a bit of bark on top of it? Planning marching formations, deciding who carries what and how many breaks I think we'll need takes up most of the free time I have today. Sammy's word also echoes in the back of my mind. Am I acting too hastily? I don't even know what awaits us on the mountain, or if it's a good idea to set up camp there at all. I could still go back if I gave the order to do so.

A hand enters my field of vision, pulling me out of my head and into the present. "Phew, at least you're still responding, I was worried there for a second. You didn't react at all when I called you." My eyes meet Sammy's, and after a short pause I absentmindedly tell her my rectified concerns. She remarks: "On the one hand, it would be safer to wait at least a month and use the time to train a lot. On the other hand, you have to take a risk now and then, don't you?" She also gives me a wink in the second half of her opinion before leaving me alone again.

I cross my arms and let out an exhausted sigh. "Risk it all or play it safe," I mutter to myself. Weighing everything in my head, I finally arrive at a decision. Just in time, as it is already evening. I'm shocked at how quickly the day has gone by, with all the problems in need of a solution. I desperately hold back another sigh and head into our shelter for the time being. Just like the first night, I light the campfire to bask in its warmth.

I watch the dancing flames in silence for a long time until Sammy arrives. "How long have you been in here?" "I don't know the exact time, but the sun was still up," I reply. She sits down next to me and waits patiently for me to do something. I hear her sigh and she shifts her position so that she is sitting in front of me, her eyes locked with mine. "This is an order," she says in a soft but commanding tone. "I want you to follow my fingers with your eyes, do you understand me?" she adds and I nod, albeit a little confused.

Her hands move to her leather armour, undoing the lower buckles on either side. She then grabs both of my hands and slides them under the armour. My eyes widen as I finally realise what is happening. The soft flesh offers no resistance to my fingers, allowing them to bury themselves with ease. Slightly hesitant, I begin to squeeze and massage the breasts, earning not one but two rewards in quick succession. A muffled moan and a greeting from the two tangible nipples that are hidden in the softness of this bosom.

In a moment of strength, I look at Sammy again, only to find her with a deep red blush and bedroom eyes. "Why are you doing this now?" I ask, trying my best not to lose focus. "I told you. You have to take a risk now and then, don't you?" Her hot breath hits my face as she answers with a smile. I pause for a moment. A "You're right," accompanied by a light tug on her nipples is my reply to her. Another moan fills the small space we have, this time clearly audible.

"Take off your armour, turn around and sit on my lap. This is an order," I command my subordinate and she happily obeys, doing exactly as I say. These are indeed D-cups that like to hide. After a brief eye examination, my hands dock on her breasts again and resume their previous activities. Squirming, panting, moaning, Sammy tries her best to resist my assault, with varying degrees of success. Suddenly I stop my movements. Still panting, she can only say "Why did you..." before I shock her with phase two of my attack.

My thumbs wander under her leotard, pushing the fabric towards her cleavage, revealing her bare chest and nipples. They're beautiful in the light of the fire. Not long after, those hands are at it again, giving pleasure to this naughty dark elf.  A handful of moans escape her lips before I silence them with my tongue. Her vibrations fill my mouth, making it even harder for me than it was before. We stay like this for a while without me slowing down for a second.

Sammy finally has the strength to break the kiss and tries to catch her breath with loud gasps. I reduce the intensity of my breast massage so she can concentrate more on getting the air she needs. It takes almost a minute before she goes on the offensive. "Are you that satisfied with my boobs already? That's a shame, because there's another place that wants your attention." I'm not stupid and I know exactly what that place is, but I want to tease her a bit first. She has to work for it in my eyes.

"Oh really? Where is this place that needs me?" "You know where, so please," she says, but it's not the kind of answer I want to hear. "No, I don't know, so say it out loud for me." A few light pants later, Sammy shatters the otherwise silent shelter with a single word. "Pussy." Her breathing gets deeper and she must have accepted her fate in my hands as she adds, "I really need you to mess up my pussy, Master. I don't care how, just extinguish this burning fire in my loins. I ask nothing more of you than to help this naughty maiden in her time of need."

I'm amazed at how lustful Sammy can be. But I would be a poor master if I ignored the needs of this pleading woman in my hands. While one palm remains on her breast, the other makes its way down and between her trousers and leotard. After a bit of fiddling, I manage to push the piece of fabric aside and slide two fingers into her wet pussy. Sammy's moans start again, but they sound different to the ones before. They are much more seductive and definitely have an effect on me as my fingering becomes more intense than it was before.

We kiss again and her unrestrained moaning can be felt throughout my body. I faintly feel her grip on one of my legs tighten until the most important moment arrives. The iron grip followed by a prolonged moan, the shaking legs and her insides squeezing my fingers together signal a job well done. I don't stop yet, trying to prolong her orgasm as much as possible. While Sammy shakes rhythmically in my embrace for a while, it finally comes to an end a few minutes later. Shortly afterwards she breaks the kiss but otherwise doesn't move at all. Her smile tells me that she is still enjoying the afterglow.

"Fuck me, that was good. I really needed that. Can we stay like this tonight?" Sammy asks, obviously satisfied. I chuckle before adding, "Like this? With your boobs out?" Without a word she fixes her leotard and after a short silence she adds, "I wouldn't mind if your dick was inside me but I'm always cockblocked so at least let me enjoy this moment of victory." I grab the fur to cover both of us and tighten my embrace around her. It's difficult to fall asleep as my raging boner refuses to calm down at all after what has just happened and it's been left out of all the action.

It's getting steamy again. Well, at least for one out of two. See you next chapter.

4