Prologue
2.7k 19 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pls read first.

Warning: This story is a dark novel. So do expect dark and gruesome stuff to happen. This story isn't for the soft hearted. 

If you can't stand dark stuff I advice you don't read. But if you're interested go ahead. Just don't be surprised when dark stuff happens. 

If you're unsure if you'd like the story because of the rating but you're interested. Pls do check the recently updates chap to see my readers satisfaction. 

Happy reading. 

____________

In a large area of space, a strange sight unfolded as a colossal pod descended from afar, hurtling towards a nearby planet. However, just moments before breaching the planet's atmospheric veil, an immense ethereal entity emerged, it was clearly a being that was strange. With its mesmerizing eyes shimmering in an array of rainbow hues, the being's gaze fixated upon the plummeting pod, accompanied by a mischievous grin noticing the being inside the pod.

With a swift motion, the towering entity gracefully caught the pod within its colossal hands, its iridescent eyes stared at the pod with a smirk on its face. Yet, instead of preserving the pod's trajectory, it did something unexpected. The mysterious being, whose massive form surpassed the size of the very planet it stood upon, seemed to have an evil smile on it's face. In a sinister tone, it declared, its voice deep and cold. "Let us witness your growth, young one."

Thus, the pod, now released from it's grasp, descended relentlessly towards the planet's surface. The colossal figure, shrouded in a cloak of darkness, as it's figure was much more larger than the planet itself, which seemed like a mere ball in its presence. It becoming a mysterious overseer ready to observe what would happen because of it's decision.

As the echoes of the ethereal being's voice resonated through the universe, its amusement reverberated with a a crazy laugh. "So, the reign of the second generation has already begun, has it?" It mused, seemingly delighted. "My, oh my, how fortunate I am to find myself in possession of such a rare and precious gift!"

The being's laughter filled the air. With curiosity it eagerly kept it's eyes on the pod before it disappeared, "Let's see how much a Gemaris can fall into despair and emerge as a newfound creation! Hyuhaha!!" it exclaimed, its laughter echoing through the space once more. "Hyuhaha!!"

86