Playing the part (Chap 2)
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My windpipe slowly began closing in.

Darkness slowly appeared in my eyes, clouding my vision.

I try to kick down the door, but my legs began to slowly give out.

Ah…there’s so much I want to say.

I love you mom, dad, and even you, Elias and Will. I wish I was given more time. 

I began to struggle more and more as I released slight gasps of air.

But I also wished to have said it to you too, Emilio. I love you so much. Thank you for being my friend.

That’s when the darkness completely filled my vision until I could finally see nothing at all.

That’s when I finally realized, the pain was no more.

‘Buzz buzz’

‘Buzz buzz’

‘Buzz buzz’

What…is that noise?

‘Buzz buzz’

Where am I?

‘Buzz buzz’

Why is it so dark?

‘Buzz buzz’ 

Why do I feel so..

‘Buzz buzz’

Alo-

“Hun, are you awake?” I hear in the distance..

I begin to slightly open my eyes only to realize I was just dreaming. I tried to adjust to my surroundings, but all I could see was blurriness. Not only that, but my head was a throbbing mess. I was even laying on the floor.

My hangover must’ve hit me hard.

“Ah, so you’re awake. You should’ve at least made a sound if you were.” A voice echoed as I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder.

“Hey get your hand off me-!” I exclaimed as I hit this person's hand away from me.

That’s when my body stopped functioning..

My hands aren’t moving.

I began to turn and squirm around in an attempt to break this panic and hope that whatever I think is happening isn’t true.

No way. Yesterday, I’m sure that man didn’t follow me. No. It can’t be.

“It’s no use, I tied you up real good.”

I stopped.

That voice.

That’s the voice that was on the phone yesterday. That’s the person that was following me.

Fuck.

No.

I want to see. I want to see where I am. Fuck, what did this bastard do to my eyes.

“Who the fuck are you! Fucking answer me you fucking lunatic” I screamed in a panic, my voice trembling with each word I shout out.

I was scared, but I can’t show weakness. Not at this time.

That’s when I saw in the corner of my eye, a shadow. A shadow of a tall lean figure.

The man stood there for a few seconds. Staring at me. Judging every inch of me from my face to my body, until he finally began to put my body on an upright position to face him directly.

“You can’t see properly, huh?” He said as he released a slight chuckle.

“Of course I can see perfectly fine!” I shouted as my breath turned rapid.

He inched himself closer to my face, to the point where I could see a bit of his features.

He had dark jet black hair and smooth lightly tanned skin. His eyes were…beautiful. They were deep blue eyes that looked so full of life, yet so lonely. They were mesmerizing. Even his face was eye-catching with a sharp straight nose and a little mole on the bottom right of his eye. He was beautiful. Yet how could such a gorgeous person be so twisted inside..

Could it be..no…probably just my imagination.

“You’re as beautiful as I remembered you, Angela..” The man said in a loving voice as he began to slightly caress my hair.

“The same Long strawberry blonde colored hair, the same hazel eyes. Everything about you is beautiful…”

“Look listen, I don’t know who this Angela chick you’re talking about is, but you got the wrong person. Im a guy for fucks sake!” 

The man gave me a blank stare for a few seconds and then sighed.

“I must’ve hit you hard, huh, Angela?” He grinned as he looked me in the eye. “Don’t worry, I’ll make you remember who you are.”

He then inched my face closer to his, putting his thumb on my chin as he slowly leaned in for a kiss.

I began to squirm around and push my head away from him, when he suddenly grabbed the back of my neck and forcefully brought our faces together as our mouth’s collided.

That’s when I felt the warmth of his lips slowly seeping onto mine.

No matter how much I tried to resist, my strength was no match compared to his, so I just sat there and accepted. I could try and bite him, but there’s no point considering what he could do to me if I retaliated, so I just accepted. Even if every inch of my body wanted to hurt this man.

He then retreated from the kiss and looked me in the eye.

“Do you remember now, love?”

How disgusting. After what he just did to me, he just calls me love? What a fucking degenerate.

“…yes, I remember now, hun”

Well if I’m gonna fucking escape from this lunatic, I gotta atleast act the part.

He then smiled and patted the top of my head.

“Good girl”

I then leaned my head onto the palm of his hand and did a slight smirk at him. 

Ah, I'm dying inside.

We then kept this position for a couple of minutes until he finally broke the silence and began hugging me out of nowhere.

“Oh, how I’ve longed to do this again with you, love”

He began squeezing me tighter and tighter until he finally let go and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

“Now we’ll be together forever. Just like we promised.” 

He then said his goodbyes and got up and left the room. At this point, my eyes have already slightly adjusted and aren’t as blurry as they were before, so I began to make out some things.

First off, the only thing that’s keeping this place from being dark is a tiny light bulb on the ceiling that looks like it’ll explode at any second. Plus, there’s a table, a few chairs and rags thrown all over the place. Maybe it’s a basement. 

Wait, I think I see…

I began to squint my eyes, only to see a little flash of light glowing from across the room.

As I was about to get closer to that little ball of light, the man then came in again as he held something in his hands.

It was a bowl of cereal with some orange juice on the side.

“You know, I’ve never really been a good cook, right? So I hope this will be enough..” Said the man as he put the food in front of me expecting me to eat it.

I just looked at him and looked at the food and looked back up at him.

“I can’t eat this,” I said with a serious tone.

“Love, but why? I’m sorry I kissed you without permission, but I don’t want you to starve.”

Does he really expect me to eat after he just kidnapped me? Who knows what kind of stuff he put in there.

“I can’t.”

“Listen, you're putting me in a very difficult position, love. Just eat a bite.”

I gave him a slight side eye as I continued to ignore him.

“Well fine! Don’t fucking eat it then you spoiled little bitch!” He said as he kicked the bowl filled with cereal at me. 

Just as he began to walk away, I began to tear up and cry.

“Don’t fucking give me those crocodile tears. Those won’t work on me anymore, Angela. I’m not stupid.”

I then began to cry even more.

“My hands are tied up, how could I even eat?” I whimpered as my voice kept on breaking.

That’s when I saw the instant regret on his face flooding in.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Love. I didn’t mean it.” He said as he quickly rushed to me and wiped my tears.

Wow, was it that easy to make him feel bad for what he did? Yeah, pity me mr. Kidnapper, and while you’re at it clean my shoes.

He then left the room and got another batch of cereal.

“Sorry love, can you eat the first bite first? I’ll eat second..”

“But why, Angela?”

“because my eyes are kind of hurting, so if I see when you eat, I’ll be able to take it from the spoon easier”

Hell even I don’t understand my logic, but it sounds reasonable enough.

“Alright, love.” 

He then began to take the first bite of cereal and swallowed.

I guess it is safe if he ate it.

So he got a spoonful for me and I ate every bite he gave me. Listen, I may be kidnapped, but I’m still hungry, and if there’s food that isn’t poisoned right in front of me, I’ll eat it.

Once I finished, he then once again called me a “good girl” for finishing everything and “how sorry he was” for acting out earlier.

He then walked out the room and closed the door.

Once I had confirmed that he had walked away, I inched myself closer to the glowing shiny thing.

When I was finally close enough, I then looked down to see what it was, only to realize that it was glass.

..

..

Oh I know what I’m gonna do with this, I smirked as I leaned and grabbed it with my hand.

0