Chapter 79. Solution
295 7 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/n: Finally it's close to reaching the end of training arc, sorry for delaying update my stomach is hurt for four days after eating stupid spicy noodle 🤧.

By the way I need your opinion reader, the time new two member join is near.

What route you prefer with our white spider goddess?

Lolitria Route (It's weird, don't choose this idiot)

• Peter Route (You know right? They are literally identical species and Peter is good boy)

• Naruto Route (He will teach her some sense with his talk no jutsu)

• Not at all, just the usual Kumoko.

For other one who gonna join it's secret 😚, enjoy the new chapter.

___________________________________________

Hydra Base

Everyone is surprised when they see the famous Spiderman here with an unfamiliar person they don't have any idea about their identity.

"Is that the brat with the spider costume from New York? Why is he in a place like this?" Yukio not expecting someone like him in here.

"His costume is different than what I watched on the news but it's better than what he usually wears and is that explosion earlier his doing?" Spiderwoman gives an honest review and wants to catch sight of the next action of this famous hero.

"Why you here bub? Who gives you an order? Is this the Avenger?!" Logan does not remember asking for aid or anything outside of people who taking part in this mission.

Peter jumped down while princesses carried Baobhan to where Logan stands now and dropped his girlfriend gently from his arms.

"Thank you, my hero," Baobhan said to her fiance in elegance and kissed his cheeks, not only does she have a beauty that only exists in fairy tales every gesture of Baobhan Sith screamed she was someone from a high-class noble made some of the men who witnessed the couple's interaction bit jealous of Spiderman.

"Don't mind it because it's my job to satisfy my lady and relax buddy no one is ordering me it's on my own, I just want to free everyone who was captured in this faculty. From where do I know this? Just say... It's a secret for now but my objective is the same as you guys." Peter told them his mission and hid some secrets from Logan. 'Sorry another me in this universe, I hope you have some idea to clear this misunderstanding later.'

"Still..." Logan senses this guy is hiding something from him but it's not something that gonna harm him or others.

"You are more than welcome to aid us. Welcome to the club." Spiderwoman elbowed the Wolverine's right waist, told him to not be rude to Peter and accepted his support, from what she heard this guy was good at his work.

"Make sure you not gonna be a burden and holding back us kiddo," Yukio told him in a serious tone, she already enough with Laura, not another half-baked that possibly ruined this mission.

Baobhan Sith was offended by Yukio's rude comment about her proud boy but was calmed by Peter who tapped her shoulder and shook his head.

"Another nuisance, do you have any information regarding this insect and his associate?" Kraken asks his disciple.

"Rude! Spider is not an Insect!" Peter was annoyed to be called an insect, He is an arachnid, not an insect.

"Spiderman the Hero from New York often has clashed with some unlawful, from the knowledge we gathered he is just a mere boy with a naive ideology and not trained in real combat however we must not underestimate his super strength and he can access the power of spider. I didn't expect someone like him to be here and for his associate... my apologies I don't have any information about them." Viper gives her mentor the information he wants to know.

"Leave him to me, now he's here it's time to get rid of him for good hehe." Green Goblin smiles evilly because he finally has a chance to finish this little shit, he charges with his flying glider viciously Peter and throws a bunch of pumpkin bombs at him.

"BOMB!!!" Logan alerted his teammates and they were ready to flee from their position.

"Stay! My darling can handle this." Baobhan said to the group with a confident face.

"What do you mean he can handle this? Are you crazy?!" Yukio sees Peter not moving from his spot and making strange gestures. 'What does he want to do? What she means by that?'

"Okay... If we die because of this. Remember, I'm gonna haunt you hereafter!" Spiderwoman decides to put her trust in this woman, her eyes showing her belief in this man is unconditional.

Peter smiled and began to chant something. "I am the Bone of my Sword." A shield in the shape of a red flower blossomed in front of him. "Rho Aias!" He perfectly defended the explosion created by the pumpkin bomb.

(Illustration)

"Impossible!" Green Goblin is shocked his bomb could be blocked, in his memory that brat doesn't have this kind of power. 'Is that perhaps new technology this guy developed behind me? What is this flower barrier?'

"No way, I never heard you can do something like this." Yukio is impressed at Peter's ability. 'To think his barrier can withstand the huge explosion, I may be wrong to assume he is just an ordinary brat.'

'Huh? Is spider power can do that? Or is this perhaps technology similar to Iron Man? But... I didn't see him activate something like a gadget on his body.' Spider-woman is very interested in Peter's true power.

"At least... you are a useful brat, unlike certain stupid brats I know." Logan praises Peter in his way.

Viper kept an eye on Peter and read up on what he had done previously.

'Is that barrier coming from some kind of technology? No... I do not see anything that resembles a device or gadget when he uses the barrier. Then what? Shit! Another unknown factor increased huh? Look like I must keep an eye on this guy too from now on, I underestimate him.'

"Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! That shitty old man, how dare he call me stupid brat?!" Laura is angry at her pops because he never takes her seriously and always ridicules her, not saying she can't show her cool part to this handsome gentleman in front of her.

Kurumi has a chortle when seeing Laura's annoyed face.

'Damn it! Now he laughing at me, I'm sure this guy thinks I'm just a problematic girl who always brings problems to others. Curse that old man!' Laura blames his father.

Blood screams who is now very mad moves toward the two with Hydra soldiers.

"YOU WILL PAY!!! To dare put your dirty hand to pure blood like me."

"Hey you, can you fight?" Kurumi asks Laura.

Laura nodded and got up immediately. "Of course! Who do you think I am? Come to me you asshole!" She revealed her claw and charged at the Hydra soldier.

'Fufu... What a spirited girl that kitty.' Kurumi said before face-to-face with the vampire called Blood Scream. "So... You are the real vampire? You do not look scary as I imagine even my little puppy is more intimidating than you."

"Talk while you can you half-breed! Someone like you only sullied our kind, tell me your name before I end your miserable life." Blood Scream asks the name of his enemy.

Kurumi smiled sinisterly. "it's no use telling my name to a dead man but let me amuse you this once, my name is..."

Satria watched their battle from the control room with Red Skull and Deadpool.

He eats potato chips and drinks from Red Skull's collection. He held the glass elegantly and smelled the aroma of the wine.

"You have quite a collection skull fucker, from what age was this wine produced?" Satria asks the Red Skull while enjoying the drink and someone tries to steal his bottle of wine only to get sent flying with a punch by Satria. "Deadpool don't steal my wine, Aqua or Kazuma must be jealous when they know this haha."

"How cruel, please give me just a sip sir. It's not every day I witness super-expensive wine in front of my eyes and my heart hurts to not have a chance to taste it so I can brag to Wolfie. Are you don't have an empathy for the poor guy?" Dead Pool acts silly in front of Satria and keeps begging him to share the wine but is ignored.

"We obtained this from the ship we shot down in World War One, this wine is called Shipwrecked 1907 Heidsieck and one of my favourites. Only a limited number of people have it in this world." Red Skull answers Satria's questions.

"Wow! You don't mind if I bring some to my home right?" Satria asks him with a joyful face.

"Go ahead but you gonna spare me right?" Red Skull still trying to negotiate with Satria, and only in a short time does he understand. No matter what he can't cross the road with this monster.

"Sure if you can entertain me, dude. Now let's see... Hey! What is that guy doing to him? Don't try to lie because there will be consequences." Satria watches scientists of Hydra dissecting an unknown man and put his brain capsule from his head before putting the brain into a robot.

(Play OST)

"The project of Machine Man is to create a machine that has the intelligence of human brains amalgamated with the obedience of machine. What we tried to achieve was to use the mutant brain to gain their ability and empower our masterpiece!" Red Skull by Force explains the secret project of his organization.

"You guys have a crazy idea and how is the result? Is this project successful?" For Satria, it was the real cruelty that he watch now and he bet if someone like Naruto watched this they will beat this skull fucker ass immediately without wasting time. 'It's an astonishing idea thought if the robot has the mutant ability it's bound to be a threat to another country.'

"Of course! Because Germain Science ingenuity is the greatest in the world!!! What you see in front of you is just a glimpse of German intellect! What do you think?! Join me and we gonna prosper!" Red Skull claimed with a proud face and made a salute pose.

"This guy has a loss screw in his head, uncle Deadpool forbids you to associate with lunatic mr white," Deadpool said.

"Hahaha, you remind me of someone skull fucker." Satria laughed and checked the chat after he broadcast everything to the group members.

_______________________________________________

Shin: "Hear everything guys? What do you think about it?"

Esdeath: "Stylish surely will get along with him, I'm sure of it."

King of Knight: "Such a disgusting man like him does not deserve a quick death."

God of Hope: "I am on my way there, be sure to not make trouble on there brat."

Robin: "You probably are right, sometimes some people do not deserve a second chance and it's better if said person is gone from this world."

Ruby: "Why do they do this to others? And It's not right! You are a hero I looking up @Robin, Killing is not the way. There is no difference if you do what they do to you."

Robin: "Thank you, Ruby. what the hell was I thinking before reaching that conclusion?"

[Shin changed his nickname to BangSat]

BangSat: "Ara-Ara~ How bold our little rose but you both don't need to think complicated things like that. Someone your age should have fun enjoying your youth rather than put your hand on this matter."

Kazuma-same: "You speak like you are far older than him and please don't use the Ara-Ara word, it's the exclusive phrase only for beautiful Onee-san or hot milf not you and what with your odd new nickname?"

BangSat: "My nickname means I'm the coolest person in this world, ask @Fran if you need to prove it 😁."

Kazuma-sama: "I don't know where you get that kind of confidence, you narcissistic overpower idiot."

Fran: "He's more like the cutest guy in the world 😼."

Kazuma-sama: "Hahaha, cutest guy hah? Even Fran does not agree with your stupid claim."

BangSat: "I thought what we had was special @Fran 😢."

Robin: "I don't know much about Indonesia but your nickname is some kind of slur right? Don't use that kind of language in here moron. You are a bad influence."

BangSat: "How rude it's not a slur word but part of my real name, anyone wants rare wine? This babe is hella old and tastes unique, only limited people on this planet can have access to it."

(Bangsat Uploaded the Picture)

Kazuma-sama: "So... Shin is not your real name and I want to have one BangSat-sama 😭."

Esdeath: "Can you send one to me? I need a good drink now."

Pervert Sage: "It sounds appealing, I think it's not bad to taste drink from another world. Can you give me one Shin-kun?"

[BangSat give a gift to Kazuma-sama, Esdeath, and Pervert Sage]

Kazuma-sama: "Thank you, I always know you are a good guy inside BangSat-sama."

Esdeath: "Hmm~ Smell good, you do not make it up about it."

Pervert Sage: "You right, maybe with this I can please Tsunade-hime so she wants to hear me."

_______________________________________________

Red Skull finds the opportunity when Satria is not focused on him takes out a Luger pistol from his jacket and aims at his back neck.

'Die, You monster!' Red Skull fired his gun but the bullet was blockaded by a golden barrier.

"Do you think I'm leaving my back unprotected? How naive, the back of one neck is any creature's greatest blind spot. You have a ball after enduring everything I throw at you, you still have the will to defy me? This one applauds your bravery." Satria praises him rather than being angry, he stands up from his chair and walks to Red Skull.

"What are you? Stay away from me!!!" Red Skull fears no man but the one in front of him horrifies him.

"Mes." Satria strikes his opponent in the chest in a grasping motion, causing Red Skull's heart to expel out of his body. "Now what should I do with this" Satria picked up the heart and played it like a toy.

"My heart... How I'm still alive? Give me back my heart." Red Skull asks him to return his heart.

Satria smirked and crushed the red skull heart with his hand making his victim pass out.

"Wow! You deal with him like an average thug! From now on you and I are bosom buddies! With Wolvie, we will become three musketeers!" Deadpool said cheerfully.

"Shut up, now go pick him up and be useful to me. Let's go to that place first." Satria deactivated all security systems on this base before going to his next destination.

"Hahaha, more... Give me more fun!" Kurumi smiled sinisterly and shot her enemy without mercy with her flintlock pistol and musket.

(Play OST)

"GWA!!!"

"Is he immortal? What with that regeneration ability?"

"We need Backup!!!"

"Useless, out of my way." Blood Scream killed his teammates and drank their blood to heal his injury.

"Ara~ You cruel person are you? To kill your compatriot for your advantage?" Kurumi said to him sarcastically.

"They are nothing than a burden, be ready to meet your end."

"Pathetic!"

Blood Scream tries to strike Kurumi with his sword but Kurumi does not make it simple to allow her opponent to do so and keeps raining him a bullet, after a long battle of endurance finally Blood Scream can land a clean hit on her body.

"Is that all you can do? I'm the one who must say you are the pathetic one." Blood Scream speaks while licking the blood on his blade.

"Oi! Are you okay? Hold yourself until I come to help you!" Laura worries at the condition of her saviour but the hydra soldier does not allow her to leave her position.

Kurumi saw her fatal wound but seemed to not care about it.

"Excellent! You are better than I imagined and now is my turn, let me educate you on how true Vampire get the job done." Kurumi creates strange hand gestures and many eyes can be seen here, others who watched this tremble in fear. Kurumi's existence now is like a monster lurking in the darkness. "Black Hound." A black hellhound came out from her body and attacked Blood Scream ferociously.

"Aghhhhh! My Leg! What are you? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Both of his legs were severed because of the Black Hound bite and fear began to consume him.

"Where was your bravado earlier gone? Summon your familiar, transform to your next phase, and heal your severed body, Show me more! Because the fun has just begun!" Kurumi put a scary smile on her face.

"MONSTER!!!" Blood Scream let out a pathetic scream.

"So... I see what you are, you are nothing but dog food," Kurumi ordered her blackhound to eat Blood Scream until nothing was left.

"Who is he? Such cruelty." Spiderwoman is terrified of the man who coldly killed Blood Scream.

"Oi bub, is he your friend? Where the fuck did you find someone like him?" Logan asks the spider hero.

"Ehm... How to explain this?" Peter scratched his head because he didn't have any idea how to answer Logan's question. 'You overdoing it Sis Kurumi, someone please help me.'

'Fufu... What a beautiful show, as expected of someone I called a friend.' Baobhan is amused by Kurumi's performance.

"Where you looking at?" Viper rushed to Baobhan with her poisonous knives but was kicked in the stomach by Baobhan's superior strength.

Not only that.

From Baobhan's shoes, there is a hidden blade and spike growing from her heels stabbing Viper's stomach.

"Shit! This woman is trying to kill me for real? I thought a hero who was associated with that spider was against killing." Viper made the wrong decision to rashly strike to unknown factor.

"Dear... How about we not take extreme measures and bring them to authorities? Yes?" Peter asks his fiance in nervous.

Baobhan looked at Peter with a menacing stare and he understood it was not wise to disobey his queen now.

"Well, I tried?" Peter can do nothing when she already fixed her mind on something, He hopes Baobhan not take this too far.

"What poor display of power Viper and to think you are the elite of Hydra? I'll introduce this little princess to the world of pain." A man has already done many cyber initiatives showing himself, he has armor that resembles of hornet.

"How can you still be alive? Answer me, Silas Burr!!!" Logan asks him in a tone full of anger like there is a deep history between them and a hint of trauma. "Ugh! You fucking brat!" Logan sees his chest stabbed by the adamantine claw.

"Don't look away from your enemy old man, are you perhaps become senile after living too long? Please tell me how you feel now after being stabbed by your own blood?" Logan's son smiled evilly after landing a clean hit on him.

"You are not my son, you are my failure!" Logan kicked his son push him to the other side and his injury slowly healed.

"Ah~ My favourite feral cat, still keeping a grudge after all this time? To answer your question just say hell favour me." Cyber or Silas teasing him only makes Logan more furious.

"Enough, who are you? I don't want waste my time on a peasant like you." Baobhan asks with a high and mighty manner.

"Wahahaha it's the first time someone called me that but alright. To make a long story short, my old name was Cyber but now call me Hornet and I used to train bad guys to be worse guys. Not many people liked me back then. Especially the ones I trained. One, in particular, took it very personally. He didn't seem to understand that I was just doing my job. Which is not to say I didn't enjoy my work as a matter of fact I loved it." Hornet introduced himself with full of pride.

"Ara~ I should known you were nothing but trash, my apologize to not realized sooner." Baobhan apologize formally make the Hornet offended.

"You damn woman, I change my mind. After I broke all bone in your doll body next we will rape and murder you. No bitch can mess with me." Hornet told her what he want to do with her.

Peter after hearing Hornet threat is very angry, Without hesitation he move very fast and cutting off Hornet arm using laser beam coming from the device in his hand.

"What?" Hornet is shocked after realized one his arms is cutted off.

"As I thought your body is made from the metal adamantium and making you invulnerable to physical injury. After scanning your body I found something sickening on you, you are just pitiful man that driven insane by drug like him." Peter glance at Green Goblin after examine them with device created with his forging ability. "At first I want to save you but after I discovered everything you guys done in here I erase that though from my brain and one last thing you all need to remember, I never let anyone who potentially can harm my family escape from my sight!" Peter chanting something again and surge of mana can be seen coming out from his body.

"I am the Bone of my sword."

"Unknown to Death, Nor known to life."

"Unlimited... Blade Works!"

To be continue.

___________________________________________

Side Story: Ambush!

Cadmus Labs

An explosion sends two scientists out of the building but unexpectedly someone comes to rescue them. It's the Kid Flash and he throws them both to the firefighter outside.

"Hey! It's the Flash Boy! Good Job Kiddo!"

"It's not Flash Boy but Kid Flash!" Kid Flash is upset because people always mistake his nickname.

Teenagers with black skin approach the firefighter. "Allow me to borrow this." Aqualad Tattoo lit up pulled the water from the hose and created a water pillar, Robin went through the window to put down Kid Flash and the scientists.

"I want to investigate something first, you guys wait here," Robin tells his team members and he disappears from their sight.

"Mmm! Why is he not inviting me? Waiting is boring, I want some action." Ruby pouted because her senior left her.

Emilia and Artemis check the condition of the scientist, they can see one the scientist's skin is burned because of the explosion.

"He gets wounds from the explosion, we need a medic," Artemis said after checking them.

"Ugh... It's so damn hurt."

"Let me help him." Emilia's put her hand close to the scientist's wound. "Intermediate Healing Magic." The skin of scientists who get burned is slowly healing surprising everyone. "How are you feeling? If it still hurts let me know, okay?" She smiles beautifully making the most of the man sinking to her on the spot.

'She is... Angel.'

"You male are stupid and care to explain what you do before?" Artemis is interested in Emilia's superpower, to think she can heal such a wound in a short time.

"Is that perhaps magic?" Aqualad does not expect someone in this group to be capable of healing magic.

"You are right Aqualad-kun, I hope my ability can be useful to help my friend and others" Emilia answered his question.

Everyone in the group can tell Emilia is a good person and will be pleased to have her as part of this team, after making sure everything is fine the group goes inside the building.

"Quad Shadow." Robin teleports back to the group using his weapon ability, with this skill he can create four phantoms and travel to a place or people he marked with his phantom.

"!" Everyone in the group except Ruby and Emilia holds their battle stance because think it's the enemy who ambushes them.

"Robin!"

"Welcome back Robin-kun."

"What the?! Damn, You shocking us man! I never knew you could do something like that?" Kid Flash is surprised like others when knowing Robin has superpowers too.

"What you found?" Aqualad waiting for his report.

"The story is long more importantly, I found something suspicious inside the building." From Gadget in his hand screen pops up showing the structure of the building. "There is a high-speed elevator and it shouldn't exist in a building this small." Robin walked to the suspicious door and opened it, showing a long tunnel to the underground.

"You truly handle it by yourself but it's spare us the problem," Aqualad said.

"I guess Batman was right to suspect this place," Artemis commented before Robin stabbed the floor with his sword. "What do you want to do now?" She sees the Batman Junior want to perform something odd again.

"Get closer to me, Let's not waste time," Robin said to his team and they did as he ordered. The Shadow below Robin engulfed all of them and teleported the group to their destination.

They now arrived at a door that had 'SL-26'.

"Wow! What is that ability, Robin? You are amazing!" Ruby has sparkling eyes and asks her senior about his ability that able to teleport the group.

"I agree with Rose-chan, you have incredible ability Robin-kun." Emilia praised him too.

"What... the... fuck?!" Artemis was once again surprised at Robin's ability, what she heard this guy was a normal human like her. 'Is he meta-human too? Where did he get this kind of power?'

Kid Flash tapped Robin's shoulder. "Okay... I admit that is kinda of amazing too but don't think only with that you can defeat me as the most popular guy here!"

"You annoying like that dunce, give me space." Robin typed on his computer, and after a moment he smiled.

"Alright, security's cleared." Aqualad pried open the door and walked into the hall. "Well, this is 'Project Cadmus'." He said before Kid Flash and Ruby sped ahead. "Kid, Rose, wait!" Aqualad whispered loudly before Kid Flash and Ruby ran into a herd of giant mammoth-looking aliens.

The others caught up and saw a smaller alien on one's head with horns that glowed for a moment.

"Puck... Sorry to interrupt your sleep but we need your help." Emilia speaks to the glintstone on her neck and the small creature like a cat coming out from the gem.

"Sure Lia. Hm... Where are we now? Are we not in our---." Puck sees his daughter cross her fingers and tells him to not continue the word because according to Robin it's not the right time to expose they are from another world. 'I see... But let me be judge, are they trustworthy enough to be friends of my Lia?'

"Yeah. Nothing strange here."

The aliens left down the hall before the teens went to a closed door, and picked the lock. When they walked inside, they saw a bunch of tubes with insect-looking aliens generating electricity. "This must be how this is off-grid. They make their electricity." Artemis commented before Robin hooked up to a computer.

"They're called Genomorphs. Telepathic. Steel strong claws. Super-strength. These things are weapons." Artemis looked to the screen in thought.

"But why are they making them... Or who for?"

Robin pulled another page up. "There's also a project Kr., and WG, but they're triple-encrypted." Suddenly a male's voice spoke up.

"Halt!" Looking back, they saw a tall muscular man. He's wearing a dark blue jumpsuit with a golden helmet and golden shoulder and wrist pads with a shield. A bunch of Genomorphs surrounded him.

This is Guardian.

To be continued.

9