Chapter 6. Change the Future
2.2k 2 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tokyo Prince Hotel

Tokyo, Japan

Morning has already come, showing two figures sleeping together in bed.

"Danna-sama, I love you." One of them hugged the other one.

(Illustration)

Unfortunately, the one who got hugged was not that happy. "Let go of me Kiyohime. She's so strong, Damn'it!" He tried to release himself from her tail, but she hugged him more tightly. "I give up. I can't breathe. Wake up, Kiyohime!" He tried to wake her up, but it did not result in anything. "No choice, then." He held the tip of her tail.

"Ahhhh~ Danna-sama Echii. If you want to do that, you can just tell me." She was moaning because he touched her tail.

"Want to do that in your head? I can't breathe, you damn women." He groaned because he had been in that position for nearly an hour. "I want to take a bath first. After that, we go to breakfast, check out, and go home with the train to my home."

'Bro? You should be happy to get hugged by a girl like that. I watch in your memory that dream of every man getting hugged like that by his waifu.'

"Yes, it's truly a dream of every man getting hugged till he dies."

"Okay, Danna-sama." He morphed her into human form again. "Do you want me to make you something to drink, Danna-sama?" She asked him before he entered the bathroom.

(Kiyohime Form only with white hair)

"Sure, can you make me a coffee with creamer, please? I love sweet coffee; make sure to use sugar too." He requested it from her.

She nodded. "As you wish, Danna-sama." Thanks, Kiyohime, You're the Best!"

Kiyohime blushed. "Hehe. Anything for you, Danna-sama."

He then entered the bath and drowned himself there. "Haaaa... This is life." He thinks about Kiyohime and what he should do with her. "Well, she is a good girl; maybe her yandere tendency is dangerous, and I need to buy some cigarettes after this to calm my head." He checked the group chat.

______________________________________

[Ding! Shin online]

Shin gets a daily reward of 100.

Shin: "Morning guys, Anyone here?."

Man with Gender Equality: "Morning, I want to go to part-time work on a construction site with Shitty Goddess."

Shin: "Nice Isekai life did you get, @Man? You must be lucky to have brought the goddess with you."

Ice Sadist: "Good morning, Shin."

Evil Spirit: "Ara, good morning."

Man with Gender Equality: "Fuck you, Shin."

Pervert Sage: "Morning @Shin, Thanks for your information; we have already progressed further, and because of you, Hayate did not die."

Shin: "Good job. Now just calm down and don't make a move that can spark a war with Suna. Let Chunnin's exam progress normally so Naruto can get more experience."

Pervert Sage: "Why do we need Naruto to get more experience?"

Shin: "This is just the beginning, Jiraiya. Naruto's future enemies are so strong that even your friend Orochimaru right now is nothing compared to them."

Pervert Sage: "Really? Who?."

Shin: "I want to tell you, but I'm scared this will cause the butterfly effect." Because the enemy here can't be compared to the future enemy Naruto will fight when your student becomes Hokage."

Ice Sadist: "What do you mean by butterfly effect?"

Shin: "That condition occurs when you try to forcefully change the destiny of people, even the smallest thing. Even with small change, you can make the world's fate worse or better."

Pervert Sage: "That dangerous? But you must tell me, Shin. So I can make preparations for the worst."

Shin: "Okay, but promise me, you will never tell people outside of this group chat."

Pervert Sage: "I promise Shin, I want to protect him and make amends when I'm gone from his childhood life."

Shin: "Do you know Akatsuki?"

Pervert Sage: "That's right, I know it's organizations that were created by several criminals in Shinobi County."

Shin: "Do you know what their purpose is?"

Pervert Sage: "No?"

Shin: "It's to gather nine Biju and combine them into one entity named Juubi."

Pervert Sage: "What? Kyuubi is already the worst, but Juubi?"

Evil Spirit: "What are Kyuubi and Juubi?"

Man With Gender Equality: "Whatever it is, that must be bad news."

Shin: "Kyuubi is an entity of chakra with the form of a giant fox who is sealed inside Jiraiya's student, and Juubi is a combination of nine beasts who, like Kyuubi, make him Juubi, whose power is like the planet itself."

Evil Spirit: "Why did they seal beings like Kyuubi inside the boy Jiraiya taught?"

Shin: "Living Weapon for their Village, but it's his father who sealed on him because the village was in a dangerous situation, so he sacrificed himself for the village and sealed Kyuubi on Naruto, hoping people would watch his son as a hero, but..."

Pervert Sage: "That's true."

Shin: "I feel sad when I look at the Naruto story. You guys are the worst. Even I wonder why Naruto has not become a villain. But that's his quality, which makes him one of the people I respect."

Evil Spirit: "Wow, that must be the worst experience for children."

Pervert Sage: "Sorry, that's all my fault. If I can become a better godfather for him,"

Shin: "No need to blame yourself. The most important thing is that you teach him and make him strong enough to face the future enemy he will fight."

Pervert Sage: "Right, thanks, Shin." You're the best. Tell me if you have something you need. I'm going to help you at my best."

Shin: "Sure. Let us chat again later. I want to do something in my world."

[Ding! Shin Offline]

______________________________________

"Time to go out of the bathtub." He dried off his body and got dressed in the bathroom. "Kiyohime, I'm already done. Go take a bath."

"Yes, Danna-sama. Your coffee is there. Enjoy." She points to the table and starts to undress herself.

"Thanks. Hey, don't undress her. I'm a man, you know." He sighed.

"If my Danna-sama looks at me, I'm okay with it."

"Do as you wish. Enjoy your bath." He drinks the coffee Kiyohime makes. "Hmm, this is good."

"Hehe, thanks, dear. Then I go to the bathroom first. Ehm, Danna-sama, don't peak, please." She said it with a blush.

"Troublesome girl, Wrong character to ask."

After Kiyohime enters the bathroom, he makes a small smile.

"This life is not so bad after all."

To be Continued.

83