Chapter 11. The Genius
1.7k 3 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Konoha Arena

Konohagakure

"Okay, so the first match is Uzumaki Naruto vs. Hyuuga Neji. Just those two remain, and the rest go to the waiting room."

Finally, the first match of the Chuunin exam will begin.

Satria and Esdeath are watching two figures who will fight in the arena.

"This is the boy you put so much trust in, Shin? What is special about this boy?." She is interested because she has not found anything interesting about this blonde kid.

Satria just grins at her. "Just watch Esdeath. You will know when the fight begins."

She smirked. "Okay, let's see what this little boy has."

Naruto POV

Two participants look at each other. The one with the white eye decided to talk first.

"You seem to want to say something?." Neji asks Naruto.

The blonde-haired man made a punching gesture at him, making others look at him confusedly.

"I said it before too, didn't I?" He remembered when Neji said failure would still be a failure. "I will win no matter what!." Naruto clenched his fist and point it at Neji.

Neji opened his 'Byakugan'. 'He has the look of being sure of himself.'

He chuckled. "That makes it more worthwhile for me; I can't wait to look at your disappointment when you know the true reality." He takes his stance, ready to fight Naruto.

"Bla Bla, stop talking. Let's get started!"

"Now then, let round one begin!"

No one is moving from their place.

They are waiting to see who will make the first move. Suddenly, Naruto is the one who makes the first move.

He throws his Kunai to Neji, who can block it so easily.

Then Naruto went to him and tried doing hand-to-hand combat with Neji. Surely that move is very stupid. No one is stupid enough to fight in close combat with Hyuuga.

Naruto's attack proved useless to him. Then Neji attacked him with 'Juken' and targeted Naruto's tenketsu.

When Neji hit the ground, Naruto made a pained face and decided to make distance from him.

'Damn'it, I can't fight him in close combat or he will press my pressure point and make me unable to use jutsu.'

Satria and Esdeath POV

Esdeath watches the battle with a questioning face. "The hit does not look that hard, but why does that boy make a pained expression, Shin?." Esdeath asks him because not understand it.

"That punch named Juken (Gentle Fist) is a form of hand-to-hand combat that can inflict internal damage. If you get hit by that, your inside will get damaged." He answered her.

"Hooo. That's an interesting attack for sure."

Naruto POV.

Naruto makes a pained expression after getting hit by his 'Juken'.

"You understand, right? You have no chance of winning." He says it with an arrogant tone.

Naruto smirked at that. "Hee. All I did was test your power." Naruto stands up and says, "The real fight is just getting started!"

Naruto makes a hand seal. "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu." Appear 4 more Naruto and let out kunai from his pocket.

'Kagebunshin? That is, if a chakra is evenly distributed among the clones, I can't detect who the real one is even with Byakugan.'

He smirked. "But there is only one real one after all!"

"Heh, don't act tough! Date-Bayo."

"If you're going to come, then come."

"Don't... You...Underestimated..me." Naruto says with a smile, then goes to attack him with his clone.

Naruto tried to surround him and hit him. When he almost kicks him, he somehow dodges it and destroys all his clones.

"Does he have eyes behind him?"

Neji then hit the last clone and asked him.

"What did you say before? Do you want to become a Hokage? With this level, only losers like you dream, and your fate is always to become losers like you right now."

"Why? Why are you always so judgemental like that?" He was angry at this bastard because always talking about people's fate and stuff like that.

"Then are you saying that anybody can become 'Hokage' if they just work hard?" He asked Naruto.

Naruto is speechless after hearing that.

"Only a small percentage of Shinobi are chosen to be Hokage! Look at the reality. Those who become Hokage are born with a destiny; it's not something you become by trying to become it."

"So..So what? I don't know when to give up Datte-Bayo." Naruto makes hand seals. "Kagebunshin No Jutsu." He made an army of clones to fight him.

Shin & Esdeath POV

She smiled when watching Naruto. She has a feeling this boy has the potential to become something in the future.

"You're right, Shin. This boy is something." Esdeath is smiling when looking at Naruto.

"Told you." Satria grinned at her.

Naruto POV

"Attack him!!!." The army of shadow clones tried to attack Neji once again.

Neji activates his Byakugan and tries to overwhelm him.

"Kuso!." He still can't beat him on taijutsu.

Neji smirked. "I told you, I'm not such a fool." He then rushed to the original Naruto and landed 'Juken' once again.

"The body that has the least attack is your real body due to its fear of having chakra points attacked. The more you attack, the more that one body becomes evident."

Naruto let out blood from his mouth because he got attacked by him, making all the clones disappear.

"I said it was pointless."

Naruto only let out a chuckle. "Hehe, I've been telling you not to frivolously assume things." Suddenly, Naruto, whom Neji hit, became smoke, making him shocked.

"What? It can't be." Two Narutos appear out of nowhere, ready to attack him.

Neji only smirked. He rotated himself and covered himself with chakra, making Naruto get knocked out by him.

(Illustration)

"What is that?" Naruto was surprised to get hit by Neji Jutsu.

"You think you already won?" He made a smirk at him.

______________________________________

Man with gender equality: "Don't give up Naruto. Beat that prick. Don't listen to his nonsense words."

Evil Spirit: "What is that? He rotated himself and made that boy get knocked out."

______________________________________

Shin & Esdeath POV

"What again is that?." Esdeath sees blue energy protect the Neji boy from Naruto's attack.

"With that move named 'Kaiten, He just spin with chakra and repelled any attack coming to him," Satria explains to her.

"Hmm. This will make it more difficult for the blond boy. How is this boy going to defeat him? She is curious about what this boy will do next. This blond boy's moves are always so unpredictable.

Naruto POV

"Don't underestimate me." Once again, he used the same technique.
"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." He surrounds him and tries to attack him again, only to get repelled again by Neji 'Kaiten'.

"This is the end, you within the area of my '8 Trigrams'."

Naruto should stand up again and get ready for whatever comes next.

To be Continued.

66