Chapter 22. Date and Agony
1.4k 2 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Satria Mansion

Kuoh, Japan

Now showing a figure in the backyard of the mansion doing some training.

Because this day is a holiday, Satria will use his time for some training, maybe at a later date with Kiyohime.

"200..201..202..203.. Damn'it, My body is hella weak. This guy surely never did exercises in his whole life." He lay on the ground and looked at the blue sky.

'Not bad, brother. Well, there's some improvement in your stamina.' Fatalis say.

'You think so? That's good.' Satria is glad his workouts have resulted.

"Danna-sama, here's some orange juice. Are you okay?" Ask Kiyohime.

"Yes, I'm fine." He answered her adorable girlfriend.

Now that Kiyohime has already put some seals in our house, I'm not that worried that some supernatural can detect us, but I must keep it to a minimum.

He stood up and drank the orange juice Kiyohime had made.

'I need to reach the third vent, then advent to the final advent. Even better if I can evolve Fatalis with the survive card too.'

Satria needs to be stronger because every person in this world is nuts and power is everything in here. If he can become the strongest here, no one can disturb his relaxing time, and I mean no one can disturb my new family or protect any innocent people from these assholes.

"You're thinking about something, dear?" Kiyohime asks him: She sees Satria make a strange face right now.

He sat on a chair and nodded. "Yeah, I'm thinking about how to improve myself to be stronger."

"That's so. Just don't push yourself too hard, dear." She says.

"Kiyohime, do you have experience handling weapons?" Satria asks his girlfriend.

Satria is a noob when comes to weapons. If he can learn how to use it, maybe it can be useful for him.

"I have, but why.?" Kiyohime asked Satria's intention with it.

"Can you teach me? I'm kind of sucky using weapons." Satria tells her the truth.

"Sure, but this day you must accompany me in the city, okay?." Kiyohime, give him the conditions.

"It's a date, then?" Satria thinks it's not a bad deal for her to teach me how to use a weapon. I can do this every time.

"Yes, Danna-Sama."

(2 Hours Later)

After checking around the house and cleaning their bodies, the couple was ready to go on their date.

"Sorry for waiting, Danna-sama." She says this while displaying her new clothes to Satria.

(Illustration)

.

"...."

Satria is charmed by her beauty. She right now wears casual clothes Satria bought for her. Her slim figure, her beautiful long white hair, And her pretty yellow eyes who like the sunflower itself.

He probably only knew her for one week, but something told him to never let go of her.

Kiyohime is loyal, has a graceful demeanour, and radiates a motherly aura, making Satria very sure he will never let go of her in his entire life.

He already can't live without her, and Kiyohime is the first woman he has fallen in love with in his life.

"Don't look at me like that, Danna-Sama." She said it blushing and looking away from his gaze.

"Beautiful~ you are so sweet like sugar, dear." He praised her beauty.

Kiyohime's face became more red.

"Baka Danna-sama, don't tease me like that." She hugs him and rubs her head against his chest.

Satria grinned. "Why not? As I said before, I just love telling the truth about my loved one." He caressed her hair. 'Her hair smells so good. I can't get enough of this. I'll never let you go to Kiyohime forever.'

'This guy is secretly Yandere; I don't want to imagine what he would do to people who try to hurt or steal his loved one.' Fatalis said.

"Ahhhh, Danna-sama, why must you be so forward?" Kiyohime was never treated like this in her entire life by a man.

"We Indonesian people are always so forward when confessing our love," Satria replied to her.

"Ehehehe, Then shall we go Danna-sama?" She holding hands with Satria.

"Sure, my love."

Unknown Place

"Hmm, I feel an unknown power come to this world recently. Maybe he or she can help me kick Baka Red from my home."

The black-haired loli will search for this unknown visitor.

Who knows what the future will hold for them?

Shopping District

Kuoh, Japan

Two couples hold each other's hands and walk around the city.

Whoever looks at the couple makes some blush and some feel envious.

"Oh my, young people nowadays are bold."

"That boy is really cute, and is he foreign?" It's like seeing a film actor say, Damn, that girl is lucky."

"Curse you, pretty boy."

Satria is truly speechless about this.

'Not only in school, even in public, and cute?' He started feeling annoyed at being called a cute boy by everyone.

'Well, you are really cute, brother, especially when I watch you lovey-dovey with her." Fatalis teases him.

'Not you too." Satria groaning.

'Hehe. With your personality, I consider changing some things.'

'Wait, what do you mean by change?" This neet dragon has started talking weirdly lately.

'Nothing.' She dodged Satria's question.

"So, Kiyohime, where do we want to start our date?" Satria wants to know what she likes first. He wants to know more about her in every aspect.

"I don't know too much about this city. How about you decide the place for our date Danna-sama?." Kiyohime said.

"How about watching some movies in the movie theatre?" Satria asked her opinion.

"Sure, what should we watch?" Kiyohime asked him.

"Up to you? What genre do you like?." Satria asks her back. He doesn't know much about these popular movies in this world.

Then suddenly, a brown-haired teenager came to them.

"Hello Shin-san, Whoa, Who is this beauty?." Issei asked the beautiful woman with white hair beside Satria.

"Hello Issei, She is my girlfriend, and Kiyohime, this is my classmate, Issei Hyoudou." Satria introduces his classmates.

"Nice to meet you, Hyoudou-san." She says.

"Ehmm... Nice to meet you too, Kiyohime-chan. You're lucky Shin-san has a girlfriend this beautiful." Issei says.

"She is." Satria make a smug face and looked at the pamphlet Issei had in his hand.

'Hmm, he's handing out contracts, I see.'

"Then good luck on your date, bro. I still have some business." He walked away from them and shared the pamphlet with people.

"He's a devil, is he? I feel sacred gear on him, and it smells like a dragon." Kiyohime guessing.

"He is newly reincarnated and the owner of Boosted Gear," Satria said.

"The Devil gets some powerful tools again; they never change." She remembers when some devils asked her to join their peerage and threatened her if she refused their offer.

Of course, she refused and killed them.

"You have some history with the devil?." He was worried the devil would aim for his family.

She nodded. "They threaten me for joining their peerage. That's why I prefer to hide than show off to the world."

"Those bastards. This is why I don't want to deal with demons." Satria said with an annoyed face.

He must be ready to prepare when that scenario comes to him. Those demons even kill entire races when it's their fault; he remembered a story about a race called Nekoshou.

"Let's just forget about that. The most important thing is that we'll continue our date and have fun, Danna-sama." She hugged his arms and continued their date.

After they watch movies and visit some restaurants to buy something for them to eat, it's time to go home.

The day has already shifted from noon to night, with Satria and Kiyohime walking under the moonlight, No sound could be heard, Only their step and serenity accompany the couple in this beautiful night.

"How are you feeling?." Satria asks her to make sure she enjoys this day date.

"I'm happy, Danna-sama; thank you for already granting my request." She answered him, It was a nice day for her.

"I'm so glad to hear it," he said, but then he felt a strange presence near them.

Kiyohime feels it too. "This is a stray devil; what should we do, Danna-sama?"

"Let's check it; I don't want any innocent people to get hurt," Satria said.

Kiyohime nodded.

They walk and enter the abandoned building.

Then, when they walk deeper, the couple sees many human corpses and something eating them.

"Ara-Ara. Who are you to dare enter my nest?" This stray has a human face and a spider body. "Oh my, what handsome and cute food we have here! Don't worry, I'm going to play with you first so your die will feel some enjoyment before becoming my meal." She licks her lips.

(Illustration Stray)

Kiyohime's expression right now is blank, It's terrifying and a blue flame came out of her body.

'Whaaa, So scary," Satria says internally.

"You Bitch, What did you say?." Kiyohime summoned her weapon, a black naginata coated with blue fire.

"Like what you heard, little girl." The stray tried to attack Kiyohime with white fluid she fired it from her body parts, but Kiyohime block it and burned every web the stray fired with her Naginata.

"What? This is dangerous!" She feels threatened by Kiyohime's bloodthirsty aura and tries to run away from her.

Kiyohime, chasing her, didn't let her escape and attacked the stray ferociously.

"Burn! Burn! Burn!!! whoever wants to break our passionate love. Die, you pitiful creature!" Kiyohime said with a sadistic grin.

"Stop. It's so hurtful. I'm sorry." The stray makes a painful sound and asks for mercy.

"Kiyohime Stop!." Satria said that with a commanding tone, then she stopped.

He looks at this pitiful figure now. He didn't expect Kiyohime to be this strong and terrifying.

"Explain what your reason is for attacking humans." He asked the hideous creature in front of him.

"Hunger... We can't eat anything other than humans when we become stray devils." She explained it to him.

"Why do you betray your master?" Satria asked her why.

"He abused me and made me separate from my family forcefully. Oh yes, my family. Now I remember I have a family." The stray says this as tears fall from her eyes.

She finally remembered her past life. She never forgives the devil, and she hates the supernatural for controlling humans like toys.

"How long do you serve your master?" Satria asks her.

"I don't know, maybe 60-80 years? I forget, Can you finish me?" She begs him, and a tear falls on her cheek.

He gritted his teeth and couldn't do anything for her. Maybe death is the only answer.

"Kiyohime, please finish her; make it painlessly," Satria ordered her girlfriend to kill the stray.

She burned the stray with her fire, as well as all the corpses in the building.

When they were done, Satria hugged Kiyohime.

"I promise you that I will protect you from everything that wants to harm our family." He promised her and himself that he was going to do anything to protect his new family in this new world.

"Danna-sama." Kiyohime returned Satria's hug.

To be continued.

65