Chapter 25. Unknown Creature
1.4k 2 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kuoh Academy

Kuoh, Japan

Satria looks out the window, seeing the outside school window.

After he was done, he looked at his classmate. Yes, it's one of the trio of perverts, Hyoudou Issei.

'He looks so tired and is thinking about something. What happened?" Satria is curious. It's not often this guy acts like this.

"Hey, Issei? You okay?." Satria asks him, Want to know what happened to him?"

"Ah, Shin-san, I'm okay, only there's something on my mind lately," Issei replied to him.

"What's wrong? You can tell me; maybe I can give you some help?" Satria wants to try to help him. He looks like he needs someone to talk to.

Issei makes a small smile. "Then let me ask you a question: What if two different groups have different beliefs and one of their members wants to help the other, but the leader forbids him to help people from a different group who need help? Should he help or not?" Issei asks him an unexpected question. It's rare for someone like him to talk about this topic. He usually talks about boobs, games, and porn.

'What is that question? Wait, what did he mean by "devil and angel faction? So those two already met?"

From Satria's memory, it was an event when Issei saved an innocent nun girl. Who is her name?

'Her name is Asia, brother.' Fatalis reminded him.

'Ah yes, Asia.' Satria remembered that this innocent girl got kicked out of church because she healed an injured devil.

"That depends. Were people from other groups important to him?" Satria said.

"Yes...She is." For Issei, Asia is an important person in his life. She is a girl who is beautiful, kind, and brave.

"Then listen to me, Issei. Whoever breaks the rule is trash, but whoever is abandoning his friend is more than trash. If that person is important to you, don't hesitate." Satria gives Issei some advice.

"That's right, thank you, Shin-san; you are the best." He said and smiled at Satria, Shin is someone who has a cold persona, but when you know him more, you'll realize he is a good guy and a dependable man." Just staying near him will make you safe and comfortable.

"Sure. Anytime." Satria said.

'I can't believe you copied his word.' Fatalis sweatdropped.

'What do you mean? It's good advice.' Satria said.

'Well, that's true.'

Suddenly, a teacher enters the class.

"Okay, students, silent, Now open your book; we will discuss our last lesson."

Satria POV.

Now, after the class break, like usual, Satria is going to the rooftop.

*Ctik

"Haa. This place has now officially become my favourite spot." Satria says while smoking.

Then he heard someone open the door.

"Senpai, did you forget what I told you before?" Koneko said it with her usual expressionless face.

"Hmm? Telling what?." Satria acts stupid; he wants to tease her.

Then she walked to me and picked up all my cigarettes, then threw them in the trashcan.

"Hey!! That's rude." Satria is not expecting. She will throw all his cigarettes in the trashcan. Did she not know something called attitude?

Then she was already sitting on my side without feeling guilty about it.

Satria was a bit peeved up. Why do women from this world have problems with someone who enjoys smoking? I can't live without it, for God's sake.

"It's not healthy, and pat me now." She demands that and sits on my lap.

"What a rude girl! Lucky you are cute." I patted her head and heard her purring. Oh my god, is this allowed to be this cute? I never meet or find an adorable creature like this in my world.

"Ehmm More Senpai," she says with a purring.

Ughhh, My heart can't handle this cuteness; I should not do this. I have Kiyohime, but my hand wants to keep pampering this kitten.

She is not a pet like my cat in my past life. If I keep doing this, I'm worried we're going to have misunderstandings later.

I must end this and draw a line between us before it's too late.

"Yes, yes, do you want some snacks?." he let out snacks from his pocket.

Damn'it, I'm lucky; I don't care anymore. It's Koneko's fault for being so adorable.

(Illustration)

She nodded. "Feed..me."

'Oh oh, someone's cheating again. Oh oh..." Fatalis is teasing him.

'Shut up, idiot.' Satria is annoyed at his partner. This Neet Dragon is an idiot. Something this cute must be treated with love. What the hell am I saying?

"How's your day, Toujou-chan?" He asked and fed her the pocket.

"Koneko," Koneko said her name.

"What?." Satria doesn't know her reason.

"Call me Koneko."

"Okay."

"So how's your day, Koneko?" Satria asks her, he is interested in how Koneko spent her day in this school. Did she enjoy it?

"Boring."

"Do you have a dream? Maybe become a teacher? Doctor? Or something?." Satria wants to know why DxD is always focused on fighting and politics. He never sees someone focusing on developing in other matters.

Maybe because this anime is only from Issei's perspective, it's not shown up.

"I never thought of something like that," Koneko said She thinks of herself as Ria's slave to obey her forever and perhaps wants to settle something with her sister in the future.

"That so." I continue to pat her head.

Well, this world is about the strong eating the weak, especially supernatural beings.

Because she already joined peerage, they can't leave their master and seal something they truly want, but it's up to their master. If not wrong, they can have their peerage if they reach some level and have some freedom, but they still must obey their master.

Ironically, you must obey people who are the reason why your family is broken up.

"Do you have a hobby? Or something you like?" Satria wants to know more about her.

"I like delicious food, training, and..." She don't want to speak the last word and somehow blushed right now.

"And?" Satria becomes more curious.

"Nothing." Koneko shook her head and evaded his question.

"That will make me more interested, Koneko." He said with a low voice, He begins caressing her entire face and massaging her back with a gentle touch. It's his technique for reducing the stiffness of the cat with light or deep stroking of her back.

"Kya!!! Not there, senpai." She is moaning because she enjoys Satria's touch.

'No, this is so puurfect. I've never been treated like this by anyone. His touch is gentle, right on the mark, and I can feel his love for me.' Koneko said internally

'Wow, brother! You wanted to become Hentai's protagonist, did you? Sorry, it's my fault for saying you want to become Harem's protagonist.' Fatalis say.

'Damn, what the hell did I do? She tempted me to do it.' Satria blames Koneko's cuteness for leading him to do this and should stop whatever he is doing now.

"Ah, sorry, Koneko-chan, you're adorable; you remind me of my cat; I can't hold it for pampering you." He released his hand from hers and apologized to her.

"Baka senpai." She said this, blushing and feeling full of joy because of his words. 'He says I'm adorable and can't hold himself to me? Hehehe.'


(3 hours later)

The bell rang, meaning the school was over.

"Haa...Finally, this boring day ends."

He walked out of school, then suddenly heard the group notify

______________________________________

[Ding! Group Quest Active]

[Defeat the Incoming Great Beast Shagaru Magala in the Ice Sadist World]

[Required: 2 participants]

[When mission on-going time will be stopped in the participant world]

Ice Sadist: "Hoo, this will be interesting."

Shin: "I'm going; I want to test something."

[1/2]

Spider-Man: Can I go? I'm interested to see if this group is real."

Shin: "You sure?"

Spider-Man: "Yes. Time for some adventure."

[2/2]

Pervert Sage: "What is this Shagaru Magala? You know about it, @Ice?"

Ice Sadist: "I don't know about this great beast. Now I'm in the camp with my soldier for a search anomaly that happened here."

Shin: "What happened?"

Ice Sadist: "Some villages get destroyed by this mysterious creature, and the empire wants it."

Shin: "It must be for some evil plan."

Ice Sadist: "I don't care about something like that, only about the good battle that will come soon."

[Participant Requirement Full, Ready to Transfer Participant to @Ice Sadist World]

______________________________________

The light enveloped him, and now he was in some forest with a man in a spider costume.

(Illustration)

"Ehmm. Are you Shin?" Ask the man in the red spider costume.

"Yes, you are Peter Parker? Correct?." Satria asked him.

"Yes, that's true. Then where should we go?" They are now in an unknown forest.

Satria looks to his right; there is some light and a camp with many soldiers.

"Wait, don't go anywhere, okay?" He opened the dimensional chat to contact Esdeath.

______________________________________

Shin: "We're already here, @Ice. Let me upload our location."

[Shin uploads pictures]

Ice Sadist: "That's near my camp. Wait, let me come to you."

______________________________________

"Okay Spidey, Now that you are already in a different world, let me remind you."

"Remind me of what, Brother Shin?" he asks with a confused face.

"Common sense here in your world is different, so don't freak out if something unexpected comes to you, like people getting killed or something like that, because it's common here." Satria explains to him, This world is worse than DxD and corrupted." It's a world like the Middle Ages, where the powerful pray for the weak.

"What? Really?." Peter says he never sees people get killed in front of him except his uncle, and Satria says something like that is common here.

"Yes, and Ice Sadist is not a good person, but she is a good leader, and the country she serves is corrupted beyond help, so if you watch something unpleasant, tell me first, and don't make stupid moves or you die," Satria warned him.

He nodded, regretting his decision to come to this world.

"Maybe it's wrong to come here," Peter says.

"That's why I'm telling you, 'Are you sure?' but what happened already happened," Satria said.

Suddenly, Esdeath came with her army.

"Who are they, General Esdeath?" Random army asks her.

"They are my friends and have come to help us fight the Great Beast." She answered her minion.

They are surprised to hear what their general says.

"Welcome to my world, Shin and Peter Parker." She greets them.

To be continued.

60