Chapter 68. Release the Neet Dragon
687 8 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/n: Hello reader you good? I just want to inform you all, I gonna take a break of this novel and continue to my other work.

You can ask me anything here regarding of this fanfic or about me 😗 feel free to to do it maybe this author will give some spoiler hehe.

For Harem and Smut, MC not gonna take all girl he see brother. Taking all woman in group chat or meet for him is feel weird. Some maybe disappointed but this author will apologize first because something like that not gonna occur in this fanfic.

Smut? Well it's bit awkward to write that but gonna try write it later.

Enjoy the chapter 🐤🐤🐤

___________________________________________

Uzumaki Kyomachiya

Kyoto, Japan

After the chaos in the Uzumaki household, our MC fixed everything he destroyed.

Fran, Bobon, Vaporeon and Naruto wives playing with Naruto children.

Kurumi and Valiana discussed with Esdeath a horrifying topic people don't want to hear.

Valiana as usual challenges strong people and now she requests sparing with Esdeath and Arthuria.

Arthuria ignored her while eating the cake and delicious snack on the table.

Esdeath accepts the proposal to duel from Valiana, she loves to fight strong people after all.

Satria? After doing something stupid in Naruto's house, some people dislike his actions and give him a long lecture.

"Young man... I understand your vexation against Itachi but you should look at your surroundings first and think about the consequences you bring to people near you. How if the children get hurt or imitate what you do now? It's not a good attitude to be shown to a youngling and your parent will be disappointed when see you now. You are a grown-up man, please... Reflect on your actions and be a better person so your family can be proud of you."

The Titaness of Motherhood Rhea, be precise Uzumaki Rhea scolded Satria like a mother does to his son. Satria pouted and sat in obedience listening to her sermon.

"Yes... I know my fault. You reminded me of my mom when you did this to me. Can we stop this? It's already one or two hours now we staying in here." Satria had enough of listening to the Titanes's sermon and already realised his mistake.

"Thank you for giving my Danna-sama some sense Rhea-san, He is such a bad boy lately and doesn't want to listen to us." Kiyohime put Satria head on her shoulder and stroked his hair gently.

"Don't worry Kiyohime-san it's my duty to correct the youngster's flaw, At least your husband is not like my problematic son," Rhea remembers her son the trio Trinity of Olympus, they are too arrogant and do as they want even bringing pain to others just because they are strong. She was disappointed but unable to hate them, they were still her children after all. She senses the great love Satria has for his family and doesn't want him to take the wrong path or end up like his son. 'If Hestia meets him, I bet she gonna like even fall in love with him. He is a precious sweet boy if we overlook his antic.'

"Shirone."

"Kuroka... Nee-sama."

Koneko was surprised to find someone she never anticipated would be here, it was the SS-Rank criminal in Underworld named Kuroka.

She carried the small baby in her arms, it was a girl with blonde and black hair mixed on her.

"Hubby, can you take care of Fujimai for me?"

Naruto nodded and took her daughter from Kuroka. A black-haired mature cat girl walks closer to Koneko but she refuses to meet her and takes a step back.

"Don't come closer to me, Why did you abandon me?"

"I... I am sorry Shirone, I can..."

"My name is Koneko Toujou, not Shirone. Never call with that name ever again."

"But... It's the name Mother gave to you, Why did you abandon the name? I am truly sorry for leaving you alone in the past, allow me to make an amend."

"I don't need your apology... Just tell me why you abandon me?" Koneko is angry at her.

Kuroka dropped the tears from her eyes. "Sorry... If I am stronger... If I am not a coward... I'm a failure as a big sister for leaving you alone with the devil in the past. Please... give me a chance to redeem myself to you Shi... Koneko and let's be family once again. This time I promise to protect you no matter the cost. You can stay with my family and break out from the devil's grip."

"No need... I have my own family now." Koneko turned around and refused her offer. "I need some time to be alone, just don't disturb me." She walks to her room and leaves Kuroka who feels down.

She fell to the floor and sobbed more loudly.

"Kuroka... You okay?" Naruto asks about her condition.

"Ma...?" Fujimai gave a worried look, she wanted to cheer her mother.

Kuroka had a faint smile and lovingly hugged her husband and daughter.

"Sorry for worrying you both, Do you think Shirone will forgive me?"

"Don't worry I'm sure she will forgive you honey and you both will reconcile soon," Naruto said to his wife trying to comfort her.

Satria knocked on the room where Koneko staying alone.

"Do you mind if this one enters?" Satria asked her permission.

"You can enter senpai."

When Satria hear the sound from inside allowing him to enter, he opens the door and sees Koneko sulking in the side of the room.

"Want to talk?" Satria sits beside her.

Koneko nodded. "What should I do to my sister? I never expected or dreamed would meet her here. It's just... I find it difficult to forgive her after she abandoned me."

Satria makes a soft smile and hugs her, Koneko loves the warmth of her boyfriend.

"Quit... Don't quit... Forgive... Don't forgive... You are too concerned with what was and what will be Koneko. There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, But today is the gift." Satria said to his kitten, He didn't want to see his loved one sad but he preferred Koneko fix her problem herself. He is not the type of person who likes to hinder the growth of someone, especially his family. Every person needs character development, If we keep helping them. They will never learn and remain stuck in the safety zone.

"How come today is the gift?" Koneko doesn't understand what he conveys.

"I know you have not yet forgiven her but she is still your blood-related sister regarding what she has done to you in the past, she even making an effort to reconcile with you, my love. You gotta put your past behind you and look forward. Bad things happen and everyone can't do anything about it. Fate gives you a chance to attach the severed bond you both previously had once again today, use this opportunity wisely and follow your heart Koneko. That's why I called it present." Satria spoke with full of wisdom.

"What a terrifying puppy! He is very talented in constructing the word so people will put their trust or faith in him. He maybe can be a doctor or lawyer in future." Fatalis don't know should be proud or scared of her sweet boy.

This is the side Koneko loves from Satria. He always has a way of encouraging and always being there for her. What he said is right... Hate only leads to pain, I must learn to move on and fix my relationship with Kuroka nee-sama. I want to know more about my little niece too.

"Thank you... For everything." Koneko gets closer to Satria and gives a kiss on his lips. "It's my first kiss, what do you think about it?"

Satria blanked. The kiss feels soft and pure it is different from his other girl but he loves this. It reminds him of when his cat showed affection in the previous world. Meaning she already put all her trust in me as the person she could trust.

"Can you repeat the kiss? Just want to make sure if it's real." Satria requested to her.

Koneko chuckled. "Sure, why not?" She smirked before showering him with love. 'I win black cat, told you white is superior to black.'

'I don't know why but I badly want to smack someone right now.' Fran is upset for some reason and feels defeated in certain matters.

"Fran nee-chan! Let's play and show me your magic trick again." the boy with blonde hair and blue eyes named Uzumaki Ashla asked Fran to play with him.

Fran smiled at the boy. "Be right there soon." She walks outside and plays with him.

"Hello, little kitten. Who is the good girl?" Kurumi stroked the chin of Kuroka daughter who was now in her arms and the sound of purr could be heard from the little girl. 'So cute!!! Is this the sensation of having a baby? Having children with Satria? Fufufu... Must be interesting.'

"Are you truly the White Dragon Empress?" Kuroka asks the female version of her former leader with a shocked expression.

"I prefer to be called Emperor than Empress and to answer your question... It's yes." Valiana answers her with a stoic tone.

"Nya! You are my leader without a doubt. Let's be a friend Valiana-chan!!!" Kuroka leapt to Valiana and gave her a warm hug.

"I can't breathe... Release me, you stupid woman!" Valiana face is buried in Kuroka enormous boobs.

"Hmm~ This is a quite fine tea, Is this blend of sencha, matcha, and... Toasted brown rice?" Kiyohime guessed the ingredients for making this tea. The tea has a nice smell, and a vibrant green colour, which is an indicator of freshness.

"Incredible, only one sip and you guess correctly. Satria-san lucky to have a wife like you Kiyohime-chan." Saeko applauded her because guessed correctly only in one sip.

"I already lived a long life and know many things Saeko-san." Kiyohime smiled at her and continued to drink her tea in refinement.

"How long? I do not mean rude... Just curious, If you do not mind to tell us?" Lara Croft the girlfriend of Naruto entered her Archeologist mode and was ready to write any information about the figure called Kiyohime.

"Hmm... I am not bothered counting my age, I was born in the early reign of Emperor Daigo." Kiyohime answered her.

"Are you living from the year 920 CE? Amazing. How do you change into a Dragon from a human? Is it true you fell in love with a monk and burned him in a bell when he rejected you?" Lara rained her with questions, she hungered for knowledge.

"Lara... It's rude to ask about her bad past." Rhea reminds Lara making her disappointed. "I'm sorry Kiyohime-san with Lara inquisitive nature." She apologizes to Kiyohime.

"It's fine Rhea-san, It's already in the past I don't care about it anymore. I'm indeed burning him inside the bell and how do I change into Dragon? I don't quite understand but in time I felt great anger inside myself when he rejected me and transformed me into a Dragon." Kiyohime answered all her curiosity.

"Thank you! Now the history about you is clear. Why do you take a man named Satria as a spouse? From history, you are very obsessive about this monk. Why him?" Lara wants to know their history, this Satria is even more mysterious and someone capable of defeating Naruto. It just feels unbelievable story.

"Because he is an interesting man. Someone who doesn't want to do anything but still tries to reach the top so no one can disturb him. We met at an unexpected place, No one in my world dared to enter my lair and he was the only one in five hundred years who was brave enough to enter my territory. At first, I wanted to finish him but when I did some tests, he proved himself as a man who was worthy to be my spouse. I only can tell you this forgive me." Kiyohime said.

"It's okay, you already give me enough information. Thank you Kiyohime." Lara said to her.

"Itachi-kun you sure about your decision to forsake our village?" Jiraiya asks him with a serious face.

Itachi nodded. "It's time to build a new era for my clan Jiraiya. Konoha already failed us and I will place my bet on him."

Jiraiya can't disagree, his village is indeed failing the Uchiha clan. Everything turns wrong when that man moves.

'That Danzo always messed up everything, I always think the village is better without him. Why does the old man keep protecting him?'

"I can't change your mind, do I? You will be hunted by the entire ninja village this time, Are you sure about it? How about your little brother? I can't guarantee his safety if you betray our village." Jiraiya gave him a last chance to put his loyalty to Konoha. 

Itachi eyes turned into Mangekyou Sharingan and glared at him. "Are you going to threaten me again? Like your fellows Konoha ninja did to me in the past?"

"Don't be foolish, You just met him today and to think you accepted all his words to the point you abandoned your people. Open your eyes Uchiha Itachi!" Jiraiya was enraged and Itachi trapped him inside Tsukuyomi without his notice. 'What? Since when did he trap me in Genjutsu?'

"My people? The people who forced me to slaughter my clan? Thanks to Satria-sama I already opened my eyes Jiraiya, don't you dare to touch my little brother or I gonna be the one who will give Konoha the retribution."

Satria leaves the room with his girlfriend in his arms and walks to Naruto. Koneko looked at Kuroka with a complicated face.

'Go... It's your chance. Remember I always support you from behind.' Satria whispered to her ears trying to motivate his girlfriend.

Koneko got down from her boyfriend arms and then went to her sister.

"Koneko-chan?" Kuroka was surprised to see her little sister approach her.

"I... I'm sorry for my attitude before Kuroka nee-sama, How about we start over now?" Koneko said with a bashful face.

Kuroka smiled in bliss and hugged her little sister immediately, A tear of happiness could be seen in her eyes because Koneko wished for to be reconciled with her.

"Thanks-nya, I promise to never abandon you again," Kuroka said to Koneko.

"Dobe... I already do what you want, now it's your turn to fulfil your promise to me." Satria called for the payment of his service now.

"As promised I will help you free your friend inside your body." Naruto will grant his wish because he already reunited the sibling and cured Itachi of his illness, He created a purple portal and then passed into it together with Satria.

"Friend? Is there something inside Satria-kun?" Kurumi asks Kiyohime.

Kiyohime nodded. "From Danna-sama story, there are dragons residing inside him. He wants to free it."

"Is that okay? From the aura, I sense the Dragon inside him is equal to my power or Ddraig. In my case, if I separate from Valiana, She is unable to use my power." Albion said from Valiana hand.

"Nah... just trust our hubby, He always thinks the best for us," Valiana reassured them.

Satria and Naruto in the dojo of the Uzumaki Family in Boston.

"Let's begin shall we? Put your fist to me as usual."

Satria clenched his hand and did a fist bump with Naruto.

Naruto entered his mindscape, and the sight inside Satria mind made him shocked.  

"What the hell is this place?! It's the first time I've seen this kind of mindscape."

Naruto sees three different sides of the path. On the left, there is pure darkness in the desolate land. It feels fiery, painful, harsh, and inflicting suffering on anything near this side. On the right, there is a luminous light emitted from the miniature sun, blue sky, gentle breeze, and warmth. There was peace... Such a peace on this side. The smell of the sweet grass, the scent of the meadow flowers; all these things made me forget the world I came from until he heard the voice. In the centre, there is a cave and someone is standing outside of it.

"Over here dobe!!!" Satria shouted and waved his hand to him.

Naruto takes a long step to approach the main reason he coming here.

"You have one hella stuff inside you brat, what are you?" Naruto wants to confirm his identity once again.

"Huh? I am just a normal human and ordinary high school student you can find everywhere." Satria only can provide that answer and has no idea why he asked this kind of question.

Naruto sighed. "No ordinary human is like you brat but let's leave it that way for now and finish our job."

Satria and Naruto entered the cave of Fatalis, the cave has a natural opening in the ground extending beyond the zone of light and very large enough to permit large creatures. There are many varieties of rock and black crystal shining dazzlingly caused by the mana gathered in here.

After taking many miles they finally arrive at their destination. There is a huge black dragon bound in the golden chain.

"Finally! You coming here adventurous. I need you...." Fatalis said in a majestic style but got interrupted by someone.

"Skip!" Satria said.

"I need you for..."

"Skip."

"My life is full of sorrow, the humans always attack me and fear my existence.  I need a benevolent adventure to liberate me from the leash they put on me. If you free me I will give you..." Fatalis have thick on her head and begins to get annoyed at Satria.

"Skip... Can we free her and be done with this? I suddenly feel hungry now." Satria rubbed his stomach and asked Naruto to finish his job. 

"Can you please hear?"

"Skip!"

"At least let me finish my..."

"Skip!"

"It's actually really rude..."

"Skip!"

"NO! NO! NO! You will not skip me, young man! I have an important thing to say to you, IDIOT!" Fatalis angry at Satria.

'Is she perhaps on period?' Satria has a poker face on him and doesn't understand why she is angry at him.

Naruto sweatdropped to see their interaction, they had a deep connection look like.

"Okay... Skip."

Big claws pointed at annoying guy and Fatalis face grew closer to him. Satria is frightened see his partner furious face now.

"You know what? I getting really sick and tired of your bullshit! I know you are troublesome brat but atleast have common courtesy to listen what this lady have to say. Nod if you understand your fault my little puppy." Satria nodded as she command. "Good boy~ If I ever see you skipping another of my majestic speech, I'll tell all girl you love of your embarrassing and stupid thing you do in your life." Fatalis threatened him.

"No! Please don't do that Fatalis-sama! I am sorry for offense the great being like you." Satria begs for mercy because he don't want to be laughed by his girl.

Fatalis have smug smile. "Very well~ I accept your apologize."

"Excuse me but can we proceed with our business?" Naruto ask the weird duo who have comical conversation. 

"I am sorry Naruto-san but can you free me? Sealing technique is not our forte and too complicated for us to solve. I am in your debt if you capable to free me from here." Fatalis ask for help to Naruto.

Naruto nodded and check the seal bound her to this place, as Uzumaki who specialist in seal technique. Naruto begin understand how the seal work and thinking the solution to free the black dragon.

Naruto make handseal and insignia of Uzumaki appear on every side of Fatalis.

"Third step: Unchained Formation!" The insignia shining brightly and begin melted the chains. "Heavenly Fire who purge every restraint, let her be free from anything who hold her and clean all her sins. Flame Purgatory!" Naruto finished chanting his spell and scorched every seal that shackles Fatalis body.

"Aghhhhh!!!" Fatalis can feel the pain from the fire Naruto initiated to her body even she is the dragon who utilized fire as main weapon.

The chain disappear totally and Fatalis totally free.

Naruto breathe heavily. 'This technique cost me quite lot chakra and my energy, mixed chakra with magic still very difficult for me to balance the ratio. Who the hell can create this kind of seal?' It's seal even more complicated than his father seal put to Kurama to him.

Satria touch the body of Fatalis and heal his partner with Cosmo Force. Green hue recovered every wound or bruises caused by the process to free her. 

"Satria? Wait... I'm free! Yay!!!" Fatalis running around and grinning to Satria. "Thank you, You fulfilled your promise to me."

Satria make soft smile. "Ya welcome, nothing better to see my partner happy."

Fatalis engulfed in flame and new figure appear in front of him.

She have gorgeous long purple hair with black horn, attractive scarlet eyes, dragon tail on her ass, have hourglass figure where the body gently curves in at the waist make the man can't resist her charm.

"What? Of course you can transform into beautiful girl too." Satria groaning, here we go again the trouble come upon me. 

"Remember what I said before? You should be happy to have this great Fatalis accompany your adventure from now on my precious boy." Fatalis kiss him in French kiss style, it's take a while until she satisfied.

'Are they forget about me?' Naruto is speechless.

"Wow! You must take responsibility for enforcing this lewd action to my sexy lips." Satria said with joking tone. 

Fatalis chukled. "Sure, no matter what happen to us. We gonna stick together forever. Take care of me from now on my love."

To be continued. 

31